Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀🚀🚀 [ANN][ICO] STIPS|FinTech - BOOST YOUR CRYPTOINVESTMENT 🚀🚀🚀 - page 21. (Read 25677 times)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0
Hey have you tried reaching out to investors yet?
Hi! The private sale is live now, so yes, we’re talking to some people here and there.
Successfully?
Activity: 98
Hi! The private sale is live now, so yes, we’re talking to some people here and there.
Activity: 5
Consider me persuaded for now Smiley thanks for the answers
You’re always welcome!
Activity: 86
Consider me persuaded for now Smiley thanks for the answers
In that case, why should I trust you? Your goals look ambitious too, how do you prove you’ll see this to the end?
Perhaps you’ll be persuaded by the fact that half of our products have already been launched and the rest are really close to it as well. We’re already not so far from reaching the goals we’ve set. Plus, our team consists of people heavily experienced in finance and trading. They know the ropes around here.
In that case, why should I trust you? Your goals look ambitious too, how do you prove you’ll see this to the end?
I was hoping for something a little less formulaic from you
It might come off as a little business-esque, but isn’t it what we’re doing here? There’s virtually no way to rephrase these goals simpler and avoid losing a lot of sense at the same time, nor is there a reason to do that.
You have a point. I have another question concerning some of the problems you point out. One of them states “Most of the projects are not developed in accordance with the stated goals”. What makes you say that?
Our own eyes and ears (:
It doesn’t take a lot of time or wit to figure out how many goals are being completed by a vast majority of the projects out there.
too big a price for such a project as it seems to me. your requests are hardly close to reality because the development of such an idea costs less money than you indicated in your softcap.
Funny thing — someone already posted exactly this comment on the first page. Our answer will be the same as well:

Your estimation is far from truth. IBM developers we referred to initially set a $10+ million price for the realization of our idea. Eventually we managed to find a team for it with just as much experience and lesser demands.

Also keep in mind that one of our main competitors —Santiment Network Token (SAN)— raised more than $20M, eventually taking their capitalization up to $500M in January.
It might come off as a little business-esque, but isn’t it what we’re doing here? There’s virtually no way to rephrase these goals simpler and avoid losing a lot of sense at the same time, nor is there a reason to do that.
You have a point. I have another question concerning some of the problems you point out. One of them states “Most of the projects are not developed in accordance with the stated goals”. What makes you say that?
Activity: 56
too big a price for such a project as it seems to me. your requests are hardly close to reality because the development of such an idea costs less money than you indicated in your softcap.
Hi, how do you plan to “make information simple and accessible, and investments reliable and smart”?
Good afternoon! Our goals are all listed just below this statement you quoted:
1) Provide the community with complete, relevant, and unbiased information on each asset that interests them.
2) Create a community interested in independent search and update of information on assets and teams behind them.
3) Build a community that is interested in independently searching for and providing information on assets and the teams behind them.
4) Enable token teams to publish current information on their activities on a single platform with no need to use dozens of communication channels.

This is exactly how we plan to make information simple and accessible, and investments reliable and smart.
Hi, how do you plan to “make information simple and accessible, and investments reliable and smart”?
Hello team ! When is your ICO starts ?
Hello to you! The presale starts in November, 15 this year.

Why your site says September - January ?
That’s because there’s also an ongoing private sale.
What does it mean , I want take a part in private sale too ?
You should know this stage always involves much bigger investments than what the crowdsale usually suggests. But if you’re up for it, don’t hesitate to email us at [email protected]
And yes thank you . If you need your WP translation to Indonesian please let me know .
We’ll keep you on our watch list, thanks!
Activity: 123

You should know this stage always involves much bigger investments than what the crowdsale usually suggests. But if you’re up for it, don’t hesitate to email us at [email protected]
And yes thank you . If you need your WP translation to Indonesian please let me know .

Activity: 123

Pages:
Jump to: