Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀🚀🚀 [ANN][ICO] STIPS|FinTech - BOOST YOUR CRYPTOINVESTMENT 🚀🚀🚀 - page 20. (Read 25677 times)

Activity: 107
Merit: 0
Looking forward to having a taste! Where will I be able to find it?
Activity: 532
Merit: 10
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
It seems like an interesting idea from this project. I see on your website, it looks like a convincing, you have a fairly large community and also partners who can grow the development project, what kind of marketing strategy you will use next to attract more investors?
Activity: 98
Haha yeah. Is there a release date yet?
No certain date, but we’ll release the beta this quarter.
Haha yeah. Is there a release date yet?
You mean Oculus?
Sure, it’s what we’re talking about here, right?
Oh it’s an EOS. Smart move, much safer
Thanks! We’re working on making the best possible version of the product.
Oh it’s an EOS. Smart move, much safer
I understand the idea but what do you need the blockchain for? Seems unnecessary
We have chosen the EOS blockchain to implement the platform’s functionality as it meets requirement emerging when developing the STIPS|Oculus platform.
This technology offers more efficient solutions to the following tasks:
- Automated accounting of transactions.
- Automated settlements and payments executed in one transaction.
- Access to complete information on STIPS|FinTech managing company actions, data transparency.
- Fast rate of transaction confirmation.
- Two-tier scalability of the ecosystem.
- No transaction fees for end users.
- Interaction with other blockchain platforms.
Blockchain assures that all transactions are executed in the same and safe mode using smart contracts. Economics of the project is aimed at continuous development and enables decentralization of the incoming information. This allows minimizing garbling typical for centralized data aggregators.
I understand the idea but what do you need the blockchain for? Seems unnecessary
Hey have you tried reaching out to investors yet?
Hi! The private sale is live now, so yes, we’re talking to some people here and there.
Successfully?
This information is not exactly meant to be public right now, but we’ll try to make it transparent eventually.
Alright good. Hoping to see some more advisors on your board though.

If you saw our website a couple weeks ago, you’d know we doubled that number! We believe it’s better to take our time with finding the right people.
That’s a strategy that never fails indeed. But I want you to know it’s important to have distinguished advisors on board, it gives confidence to investors
It’s not hard to figure that out, sure. We’ll do our best!
I hope so. Good luck!

You too, kind sir (:
Activity: 5
Hi! The private sale is live now, so yes, we’re talking to some people here and there.
Successfully?
This information is not exactly meant to be public right now, but we’ll try to make it transparent eventually.

If you saw our website a couple weeks ago, you’d know we doubled that number! We believe it’s better to take our time with finding the right people.
That’s a strategy that never fails indeed. But I want you to know it’s important to have distinguished advisors on board, it gives confidence to investors
I hope so. Good luck!
Successfully?

Successfully?

Successfully?

Successfully?
I disagree with this kind of idea development, because the price is actually very cheap.
The price you give is too high, so please be more careful.
Hello! Why do you think so?
Successfully?
Activity: 20
Sounds promising. +1 more follower.
I have few ideas on how you can attract more investors. please DM me on TG y0ujin if ineterested
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
I disagree with this kind of idea development, because the price is actually very cheap.
The price you give is too high, so please be more careful.
Pages:
Jump to: