Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] SwissBorg | The Blockchain Era of Swiss Wealth Management - page 42. (Read 50664 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Hello! Do you have competitors?

We are quiet unique by the way our token is structured, the background of the team and the philosophy we embrace. However, we are not the only one in blockchain asset management: Melonport, Protos are few examples.
Activity: 112
Hi. Why do you need smart contracts? . How do you differ from your competitors? I’d like to know more about this project whom should I contact?

The way we are using Smart contracts and a competitors analysis could be find into our technical whitepaper:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1F5yICdhE2JcDE8-44jkiqHfDTLBQtoI4yDP1tdSQqJQ/

While most of the tokens are backed by foundations, which only make sense for native open-source blockchain like Ethereum and Bitcoin, our token is directly linked to a Swiss Cooperative Company. You are not subscribing hot air!
Activity: 238
Is the investment mandate that is concluded between the investor and the adviser considered to be a smart contract?
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
Could you please tell more about how the investment mandate works?
Activity: 406
Does SwissBorg have successfully implemented products in the field of risk-based asset management?
Activity: 224
Did the real “living” advisors take part in the development of the SwissBorg’s robotized adviser mechanism?
Activity: 294
Which elements of SwissBorg's business strategy are the key ones?
Activity: 280
Why exactly blockchain technologies were chosen as the base for SwissBorg platform?

Activity: 266
Merit: 101
How are you going to overcome language barriers between the advisers and users of SwissBorg?
Activity: 308
In how many days after buying tokens will they be transferred to my purse?
Activity: 364
Hello, will SwissBorg’s activity cover all the countries or are there any restrictions?
Activity: 252
What will you spend on the funds received during the ICO? How many active users do you expect to have by the end of 2018?
Activity: 266
Hi!
What services will Crypto Assets Services offer to their clients?
Activity: 336
What is «AI Smart Mandate» independent investment mandate and how can SwissBorg users benefit from it?
Activity: 168
Good afternoon. Will AI advise clients on financial issues or was it created only to help financial adviser?
Why do you think that index investment deposit is the most efficient way of investing?
Activity: 280
Hello. Will your team help the new users to create investment portfolio?
How crypto-indexes will help me to earn on SwissBorg platform?
Activity: 126
What was the principle you used to make smart-index breakdown?
Activity: 364
Merit: 101
At what stage your ICO now?
Pages:
Jump to: