Pages:
Author

Topic: ⭐️[ANN][ICO] TELLURIA - German reliability, European quality! 95% READY PRODUCT! - page 18. (Read 37846 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 0
We do everything possible on the legal way to attract the public attention. You can get all our updates on our official channels. We are confident, that after the launch of our exchange the value of our token will rapidly raise
So are you planing to listing on other exchange like IDEX after crowdsale? Because if TELA only can trading on your platform (telluria), i think it very immposible to value of TELA become to expensive
Yeah but The TELLURIA project need a good exchange platform for the lised. Beacause istening of tokens on good exchange has very big roll in project.so i hope the devlopers will lisetd TELLURIA in one of the famous exchange. It also help us to get more genuine investors.
It will be a good moved from the team if they consider to add some exchange so that the chanced to have a good value in the market will be possible. And also, it can helped to attract possible investors and people's attention to have a better outcomed for this.
of course, cooperation with some good stock exchange will definitely benefit the project. But how can this attract more investors? I think these are not related things at all.
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
We do everything possible on the legal way to attract the public attention. You can get all our updates on our official channels. We are confident, that after the launch of our exchange the value of our token will rapidly raise
So are you planing to listing on other exchange like IDEX after crowdsale? Because if TELA only can trading on your platform (telluria), i think it very immposible to value of TELA become to expensive
Yeah but The TELLURIA project need a good exchange platform for the lised. Beacause istening of tokens on good exchange has very big roll in project.so i hope the devlopers will lisetd TELLURIA in one of the famous exchange. It also help us to get more genuine investors.
It will be a good moved from the team if they consider to add some exchange so that the chanced to have a good value in the market will be possible. And also, it can helped to attract possible investors and people's attention to have a better outcomed for this.

That would be a great moved indeed. Adding exchange in telluria project can help a lot  in this project and also it can  help attract more investors and other people. It will find them this project as very interesting after knowing its background and its potential to succeed soon.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Boom! Your rating was updated https://icoholder.com/en/telluria-21276 🔥 . Congratulations!

I rarely pay attention to ico rating, I always be cautious about ico,is this a credible rating? So what is place this rating in all ICOs, is it a good ICO rating?

Basing the project on ICO website won't give you a lot of help. It is still important to do a lot of research about the project's developer, their activities and the progress in developing the platform that they've promised.
I am not agree with u.this ico rating will give them a large number of investors & give this project a boost for the future.I think it will give the coin a good amount
But they can control by some "legit" and itself "ico experts".. I actually reading ICO rating like references and collection information about project. I don't believe so much at their "experts".
You can consider it as guide whether to have a look into this kind of project with the ICO rating indicated over there. Well, we can't deny that some rating aren't that close to reality of the project's rating.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 263
Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit
Before start of this exchange there was not enough time, personally I would like to try this unique system of exchange of cryptocurrencies, everyone such the platform on the unique and has the pluses.
Activity: 546
Activity: 70
Activity: 266
Merit: 12
Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange
I am visiting this project after a while and I am surprised by the rate of their growth as that is really growing at a faster rate , the community has also gron exponentially.
So can somebody please update my knowledge on this particular project's recent events.
Activity: 434
I know that many investors trust European teams, but before doing this it is necessary to make sure of the experience and seriousness of the team.
Well some of European team has been very good and well experienced in terms of bringing projects to success. They very goodn in this field, but you have also a apoint that still team should be more sensitive and vigilant for choosing a good and very reliable team.
I agree. European countries are known to be a good quality of works and products. Most of the companies there are composed of well experienced and experts on their doings. So for this Telluria project, the chanced to succeed on this is high because Germans are capable to worked and developed the project into a good kind.

More like that this project is in good hands. Furthermore, I just hope that they will continue to discover more features that also includes the users to gain some good amount of profits.
Activity: 518
Merit: 258
I know that many investors trust European teams, but before doing this it is necessary to make sure of the experience and seriousness of the team.
Well some of European team has been very good and well experienced in terms of bringing projects to success. They very goodn in this field, but you have also a apoint that still team should be more sensitive and vigilant for choosing a good and very reliable team.
I agree. European countries are known to be a good quality of works and products. Most of the companies there are composed of well experienced and experts on their doings. So for this Telluria project, the chanced to succeed on this is high because Germans are capable to worked and developed the project into a good kind.
The project is almost 100% working. So in which cities in Europe does the project work? And in general, all European countries or only the cities of Germany are involved?

Grin Grin Grin Grin what a question  Grin  These are questions and answers from children. that makes me a little suspicious of telluria .I really do not find any good questions about the project here . really very strange  Grin
3.53 ist bad. 4,5 or 5.0 is very good. that's really not a good rating.  Shocked Shocked
Activity: 378
Yes, trust the European teams, but unfortunately 10 projects can be 2-3 projects normal and successful, and the rest will be a failure.
Activity: 294
Boom! Your rating was updated https://icoholder.com/en/telluria-21276 🔥 . Congratulations!

I rarely pay attention to ico rating, I always be cautious about ico,is this a credible rating? So what is place this rating in all ICOs, is it a good ICO rating?

Basing the project on ICO website won't give you a lot of help. It is still important to do a lot of research about the project's developer, their activities and the progress in developing the platform that they've promised.
I am not agree with u.this ico rating will give them a large number of investors & give this project a boost for the future.I think it will give the coin a good amount
But they can control by some "legit" and itself "ico experts".. I actually reading ICO rating like references and collection information about project. I don't believe so much at their "experts".
User experience who already choose the project can help us understand the various dimensions through their feedbacks in terms of ratings and the ratings are also a crowd gathered genuine ratings, along with other potentials this will also be a added custom for me to analyze.
 when does the Exchange start? And which tokens can be traded on the first day.If you read what the team writes it has to be a super exchange. But on which day is the start!  Grin
Activity: 602
Telluria team is working on various deliverable and currently all standard banking services, such as the opening of multi currency accounts, payments, and transfers placements of deposits and more like installation of POS-terminals are making available for us.

More services means more chances to make their token more valuable. Telluria team definitely will do more innovations for the betterment of their platform.
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
I liked the project, but I did not notice whether they had a company bounty, I would like to participate if it will.
Telluria have launched the referral program where you invite new users and can earn 20% from the commissions for their transactions, the promotion bonus is a way with Telluria.
Activity: 44
I still do not know much about this project. Depending on where you think the project will be successful Huh
Activity: 378
I liked the project, but I did not notice whether they had a company bounty, I would like to participate if it will.
Activity: 532
Whether there is some sense to join bounty the last week?: I think that the award will be low. Whether extension of bounty is planned for the 2nd round by the developer?

Yeah, but some people tend to grab the last week especially those have higher rank because they can still have high rewards that is equivalent with their positions. On the other side, the team managed well the platform because they seems to have a great sale in their token.
It is not profitable - one week to participate and one week to wait for the final calculations of stakes. In the signature campaign it is desirable to be at least 1 month.
Basically, everything just happens to get a reward for the signature, you need to wear it for at least a month. Companies can extend them, but it depends what the company wants.
Well some campaigns last for two to four months and for that period of time you need to wear their signature if you wish to join their campaigns. After the campaign and waiting for results of the project the next thing to wait is the summary of your total points earn and wait for another few  weeks for the release. Apparently the more weeks you join the more earnings you can get.
Activity: 462
Merit: 14
It sounds something like high trustworthy locations where abudant of energetic, high-performed devs.
Anyway, I partially agree with you that Telluria probably has solid team, which might help the project developed well in the future.
Activity: 196

Pages:
Jump to: