Pages:
Author

Topic: ⭐️[ANN][ICO] TELLURIA - German reliability, European quality! 95% READY PRODUCT! - page 13. (Read 37845 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 10
The project is not bad, but there are a lot of similar projects and I hope that the developers will be able to contribute something new.
Well, I think team are not new with the similarity of each project to one another but the most important thing they should be focus on how they can differentiate there project to others. Sight some  important information and ideas that can in hands its project name to others.
Telluria certainly has its own unique features and differences from other similar projects. I think all the supporters who support the project are well aware of this.
Well, here everything is completely different. There are also new participants who just joined and do not know all the details about the project.
Yes, I think that there are many such participants and developers need to add more information about the project to the main page.
Activity: 378
The project is not bad, but there are a lot of similar projects and I hope that the developers will be able to contribute something new.
Well, I think team are not new with the similarity of each project to one another but the most important thing they should be focus on how they can differentiate there project to others. Sight some  important information and ideas that can in hands its project name to others.
Telluria certainly has its own unique features and differences from other similar projects. I think all the supporters who support the project are well aware of this.
Well, here everything is completely different. There are also new participants who just joined and do not know all the details about the project.
Activity: 140
Merit: 0

Thanks for your words! We will work to improve our project and introduce innovations in the future as our project grows.

For somehow I know teluria platform will be recognized on the internet soon as they will introduce new innovations and features for blockchain users. Expecting this one will in the future.
Actualy the project is slowly getting better and famous in the market. The tam was able to make it more popular. Many are now recognizing the project. The increase of it's users are also continues. Hoping for more project updates and developments for the achievements and project success.

Right, the team are certain to their objectives and goals in becoming this into reality. Perhaps they are capable of doing it because of the experienced individuals that this team had been established.
Yes, precisely they are doing a great job. The do everything to make the project more popular. Their experiences are also has huge contribution for them because it make them more well knowledge and their skill are will develop because of the experience they encounter kn how to run a project.
Activity: 26

Thanks for your words! We will work to improve our project and introduce innovations in the future as our project grows.

For somehow I know teluria platform will be recognized on the internet soon as they will introduce new innovations and features for blockchain users. Expecting this one will in the future.
Actualy the project is slowly getting better and famous in the market. The tam was able to make it more popular. Many are now recognizing the project. The increase of it's users are also continues. Hoping for more project updates and developments for the achievements and project success.

Right, the team are certain to their objectives and goals in becoming this into reality. Perhaps they are capable of doing it because of the experienced individuals that this team had been established.
Activity: 406
Merit: 1
How soon do you plan to enter the stock exchanges? Is it possible that you plan to enter the popular exchanges?
At the moment the team is working on this, we have not been told that there will be a token output to other exchangers other than its own. If there are any changes, I'm sure that the developers will tell us about it here.
in fact, I do not see the point of placing my coins on some other stock exchanges, for what? Telluria will be able to sell its coins on its own exchange.
Activity: 129
Teluria is an exchange platform but what makes this project unique from other exchangers out there? Is it more secured and more user friendly than the others?
Activity: 434

Activity: 532
How soon do you plan to enter the stock exchanges? Is it possible that you plan to enter the popular exchanges?
At the moment the team is working on this, we have not been told that there will be a token output to other exchangers other than its own. If there are any changes, I'm sure that the developers will tell us about it here.
Activity: 147
We have a well-coordinated team working on our project and we will improve its efficiency in ways accessible to us. Perhaps in the future we will grow into a huge corporation. At the moment our team is coping with its duties.
Which ones are next priorities of Telluria team after the end day of ICO?
Can you give me a little hint about your next plan, telluria?
Activity: 84
I have read before that aside from their own exchange, the team plans to engaged with other big exchange. And I guess, that's what they are working it now sinced this will also help for Telluria project to be acknowledged by the people of crypto most importantly by the investors.

I think that is too early to talk about, what's important for now is for them to focus in their own exchange just like other exchanges that really have a lot of popularity now because of marketing.
Activity: 294
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

I am amazed with their project which gives new features and new opportunity for the people. Telluria will gain a massive support if they will be able to accomplished their goals.

yes and aside from that if telluria will continue to become more serious and aggressive with this project and will continue to improve their marketing and advertising strategies soon success will be achieve.
Activity: 196

I am amazed with their project which gives new features and new opportunity for the people. Telluria will gain a massive support if they will be able to accomplished their goals.
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
I have read before that aside from their own exchange, the team plans to engaged with other big exchange. And I guess, that's what they are working it now sinced this will also help for Telluria project to be acknowledged by the people of crypto most importantly by the investors.
Activity: 630
Merit: 253
We have a well-coordinated team working on our project and we will improve its efficiency in ways accessible to us. Perhaps in the future we will grow into a huge corporation. At the moment our team is coping with its duties.

I think after ico is lunching of Telluria exchange since its already 90% ready but the exact date of lunch is yet to be known, this is will be really interesting watch and am curious about which tokens will be trading on Tell exchange first and lots more.

I pretty confused right now, because I visited there site yesterday and the ICO sale is still ongoing? So how can they distribute the tokens and work with different exchanges if the ICO sale is not yet finished?

i don't get you, but i do know that token distributions normally occurs after ico sale which is practice in some other project as well

competition is good for the development. develope team will work harder to be first with their product. plus according their words 95% is ready.
Well competition is absolutely necessary for development, without it developers would hardly prove themselves. Lets hope that everything would get ready soon.
Competitions and competitors is just a part of the crypto currency community. Well that is only natural that the Telluria is having encounter this kind of circumstances here in the crypto currency community. It will only proove and test on how far this project would reach and on the other side, it is a good thing for the Telluria because it will let the team to keep going here and make more innovations.
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
D.U.G

competition is good for the development. develope team will work harder to be first with their product. plus according their words 95% is ready.
Well competition is absolutely necessary for development, without it developers would hardly prove themselves. Lets hope that everything would get ready soon.
Activity: 518
Merit: 258
when does the Exchange start? when can I buy and sell eth and btc?
Activity: 560

I think after ico is lunching of Telluria exchange since its already 90% ready but the exact date of lunch is yet to be known, this is will be really interesting watch and am curious about which tokens will be trading on Tell exchange first and lots more.
Yes, I would be thinking if they would have a kind of rewards to show us their happiness to celebrate their own exchange after the ICO.
Activity: 336
Computta Mine Your Own BTC

I pretty confused right now, because I visited there site yesterday and the ICO sale is still ongoing? So how can they distribute the tokens and work with different exchanges if the ICO sale is not yet finished?
Pages:
Jump to: