Pages:
Author

Topic: ⭐️[ANN][ICO] TELLURIA - German reliability, European quality! 95% READY PRODUCT! - page 86. (Read 37846 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 0
How long will it take to get the tokens if im investing with btc?Comparing to eth. Is there any difference?

There is no difference. Depends on how quickly the transaction will be confirmed in the network bitcoin
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
How long will it take to get the tokens if im investing with btc?Comparing to eth. Is there any difference?
Activity: 140
20% commission is a very attractive amount for the participants of the referral program, a good marketing move.

Thank you for your positive feedback.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 500
20% commission is a very attractive amount for the participants of the referral program, a good marketing move.
Activity: 994
Merit: 335

Telluria gives bonuses!

More details under the link.
Overall more than 5.2 millions tokens are sold out already. Those figures looks good for now and will be interesting to see how much investment it attracts in coming days when there will be increase in value everyday. Project has potential that's why if will be possible will join it over the next days.

Thank you for your positive feedback. We are also very curious how this will develop in the next few days Smiley
What is the token price now?

now the Token price is --> 1 ETH = 4600 Tela
Activity: 294
Merit: 103
TELLURIA is a convenient exchange system, where high speed and reliability of trading are provided with technical solutions based on intelligent algorithms of load balancing and distribution.
Have you done market research?

Of course, we looked at a very wide range of projects in general (which are currently on the market) and dealt with problems.
With our own concept, we have tried to eliminate the problems in order to offer the customer better performance.
Activity: 854
Merit: 256
I think this is the project of that kind which after hitting exchanges finds its stable point at few folds higher than initial coin offering times. Just watch a token backed by almost ready product and European market this combination makes great image. I assume its performance will be more than awesome in future.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003
Overall more than 5.2 millions tokens are sold out already. Those figures looks good for now and will be interesting to see how much investment it attracts in coming days when there will be increase in value everyday. Project has potential that's why if will be possible will join it over the next days.
Activity: 84
What are the perspectives of your project?

Our team enters to the cryptocurrency exchange market with far-reaching plans.
At this moment our programmers have developed an engine based on IMDG technology,which speed exceeds all existing ones.
Thus, we are planning in the very near future after the launch to reach the trading amount of the largest crypto-currency exchanges and become if not the first, then one of the first at the market.
What are the perspectives of your project?
Do I need to pass KYC for token purchase?

As I know there is whitelist and no KYC

that´s right. You don´t have to insist on Kyc procedures, but for the whitelist already.
Activity: 104

As I know there is whitelist and no KYC
Activity: 152
Whats about airdrop??Do u consider such opportunity?Or maybe u already have it?
Activity: 125
Activity: 179
Merit: 2
Whats about airdrop??Do u consider such opportunity?Or maybe u already have it?

You have a point though!! airdrops are very good ways of spreading the news of ICOs and enhancing mass adoption f a new coin. I think if they do it after the ICO it'll be cool

That's at least the desired outcome to enhance mass adoption. Given the sheer amount of airdrops these days I think that many who receive them decide to dump them pretty fast for quick profits. Still it's a decent tool to expand the community I guess.
But is it better to accumulate more tokens in the pair of hands? Thus the price could be dumped much more IMO!
Pages:
Jump to: