Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] The Unified Exchange - A Powerful Cross-Exchange Social Platform - page 29. (Read 1957 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 0
So what do we have? The next crypto exchange, right? I would really like to understand what exactly is the peculiarity of this exchange and how they can surprise their users.
Activity: 114
Merit: 10
Activity: 114
The projects development will be in progress the entire time. We expect the social platform to be ready for beta earlier than 2019. As for the exchange, This is what needs to be done correctly to avoid any exploits or other security issues. New features will be released all the time as we study and learn what the trading community needs.
Thank all of you for your support with this!
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
a project with a very interesting concept. utilizing a vast network of social media to unify, communicate, and validate information. this project makes a solution to the gap that occurs between social media with cryptocurrency. provides a unique feature and certainly very useful for platform users. hopefully a good project like this can get a lot of support from investors for the project can be done smoothly.
Activity: 406
How many currencies will maintain the purse? And how secure it will be with respect to existing cryptocurrency wallets.
The wallet will support a wide range of cryptocurrencies. Nothing new has been added to the security account. A normal cryptocurrency wallet with round the clock support
When can i see the beta version of the platform? As far as i know this platform is relatively young
The beta version of the platform will be available in the first quarter of 2019 and the release is planned for the 2nd quarter of 2019.  Developers should not have problems with further work on their platform, everything is developing quite systematically
It turns out to develop the project will take only 2 years? You do not think that this is too short a time for such a global platform. Still, this platform marks very high
The experience of the developers is quite decent, so we will see quite stable working platform. 2 years is quite a standard period for the development of such a project. Moreover, much has already been done
I'd like to believe that. Time will tell what will come out of all this. Of course, such projects stimulate the development of the cryptocurrency industry
How many currencies will maintain the purse? And how secure it will be with respect to existing cryptocurrency wallets.
The wallet will support a wide range of cryptocurrencies. Nothing new has been added to the security account. A normal cryptocurrency wallet with round the clock support
When can i see the beta version of the platform? As far as i know this platform is relatively young
The beta version of the platform will be available in the first quarter of 2019 and the release is planned for the 2nd quarter of 2019.  Developers should not have problems with further work on their platform, everything is developing quite systematically
It turns out to develop the project will take only 2 years? You do not think that this is too short a time for such a global platform. Still, this platform marks very high
The experience of the developers is quite decent, so we will see quite stable working platform. 2 years is quite a standard period for the development of such a project. Moreover, much has already been done
Activity: 547
Merit: 250
0x3f17f1962B36e491b30A40b2405849e597Ba5FB5
Do you need Bounty Manager. Kindly PM me if you need one. I'm glad to help you. Smiley
Quite an interesting project. Its globalization is simply amazing, i hope this platform will soon become very popular . It has all the chances of success and high potential
Humanity is on the threshold of a new era of blockchain technology, such projects greatly contribute to the development of cryptocurrency as a legalized financial instrument. The digital economy of the next generation will soon become a reality
Soon the concept is very abstract how do you think when the cryptocurrency will really take its place in the world and humanity finally fully move to digital money?
The exact answer to this question is very difficult to obtain. I think it will take at least 10-15 years, if not more. The cryptocurrency is just beginning to rise to its feet and talk about the global widespread introduction is too early
This project has good success, even if they are not so significant yet but still they are. The trading volume of about $ 2 million is a good amount for such a platform
The development team is very serious about the success of its platform. Serious attitude can be traced in everything from the site to the finished wallets
Web wallets are already in public beta. The development of the platform is in full swing. Personally, this project has caused only positive emotions.The platform will find its practical application and will be in demand
The project inspires confidence when developers can provide the user with some ready-made developments of their product. This suggests that people are really involved in the project and usually such projects have a very high chance of success
Activity: 196
Quite an interesting project. Its globalization is simply amazing, i hope this platform will soon become very popular . It has all the chances of success and high potential
Humanity is on the threshold of a new era of blockchain technology, such projects greatly contribute to the development of cryptocurrency as a legalized financial instrument. The digital economy of the next generation will soon become a reality
Soon the concept is very abstract how do you think when the cryptocurrency will really take its place in the world and humanity finally fully move to digital money?
The exact answer to this question is very difficult to obtain. I think it will take at least 10-15 years, if not more. The cryptocurrency is just beginning to rise to its feet and talk about the global widespread introduction is too early
This project has good success, even if they are not so significant yet but still they are. The trading volume of about $ 2 million is a good amount for such a platform
The development team is very serious about the success of its platform. Serious attitude can be traced in everything from the site to the finished wallets
Web wallets are already in public beta. The development of the platform is in full swing. Personally, this project has caused only positive emotions.The platform will find its practical application and will be in demand
Activity: 491
Merit: 250
Great! Keep up the good work!
Activity: 25
The white paper has already appeared?
Pages:
Jump to: