Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[ANN][ICO] TheFund.io — INVESTING TRADITIONS IN TECHNOLOGIES🔥 - page 38. (Read 30840 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Good afternoon. What is the total duration of the ICO? 
Hello, the total duration of the fundraiser is 182 days, from 22 October 2018 to 28 April 2019
About 200 days, but i wouldn’t exclude that there will be considerable gaps between the ICO stages.   
Activity: 38
Is there a possibility that the token sale will end ahead of time?   
Yes, of course, we expect that the fundraiser will be quick, the amount of tokens is calculated based on the expectations for fundraising. Tokens should be enough to raise funds HARD CAP
Activity: 44
Is there a possibility that the token sale will end ahead of time?   
Activity: 10
If it is not difficult, can you show what progress you had in the past and what progress now? Many funds in a growing market brought very good returns to their investors, but when the market opened it turned out that they did not know how to work when the price was falling month after month.

Sure! Our team has a total of more than 10 years of experience in the market. We know where to invest, we know which projects have the prospect, and which do not. We are developing artificial intelligence that will help us avoid the mistakes of many funds, more info you will find in our Economical paper (release will be next week)
Activity: 10
Activity: 21
Hi. How many days will the first ICO stage?
56 days, but the bonus will be much more attractive during the first 28 days.
brand new
Activity: 0
Is passive income only for contributors ICO? or for all token holders such as supporters or traders who hold your tokens?
iBlockchain Global is an investment group with accredited investors all over the world. This group and its members are currently averaging 2 BTC per week investing into low-cap coins at the same time. Profits are 500%-2700% during the investment. Limited spots open for the public so join now – t.me/iblockchainglobal
Activity: 32
Hi. How many days will the first ICO stage?
Activity: 798
Merit: 256
If it is not difficult, can you show what progress you had in the past and what progress now? Many funds in a growing market brought very good returns to their investors, but when the market opened it turned out that they did not know how to work when the price was falling month after month.
Activity: 12
Will you be introducing a bounty campaign?
Activity: 34
Your platform can’t become profitable if the cryptocurrency market stops developing. What sense does it make to launch it?   
The Fund can brighten the cryptocurrency market up. In addition, the platform will provide a wide range of investment options, and it is unlikely that the cryptocurrency market will die.
But it will be possible to invest only in cryptocurrencies on this platform. I would never call this a wide range.   
It is about investing in blockchain-based projects, some of them won’t use cryptocurrency at all. Don’t  jump at conclusion without going into the situation.
Is it possible that the startup will compete with Kickstarter? It seems to me that both of them have similar aims.
Activity: 57
Your platform can’t become profitable if the cryptocurrency market stops developing. What sense does it make to launch it?   
The Fund can brighten the cryptocurrency market up. In addition, the platform will provide a wide range of investment options, and it is unlikely that the cryptocurrency market will die.
But it will be possible to invest only in cryptocurrencies on this platform. I would never call this a wide range.   
It is about investing in blockchain-based projects, some of them won’t use cryptocurrency at all. Don’t  jump at conclusion without going into the situation.
Activity: 27
I hope your project will be very promising with us. All the best guys. Thank you.
Activity: 48
Activity: 57
Activity: 48
Good afternoon. I’m interested in the following thing: will legal entities be able to take part in your platform’s ICOs? I’m sure there will be demand.
Yes, of course, legal entities can participate in the ICO. 
We believe in it, thank you !  Smiley
Is there a restriction on the number of projects which a particular person invests in at the same time? If yes, please reveal this number.
Our Fund invests in several projects simultaneously based on the number of available assets.
Pages:
Jump to: