Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[ANN][ICO] TheFund.io — INVESTING TRADITIONS IN TECHNOLOGIES🔥 - page 40. (Read 30840 times)

Activity: 19
Merit: 0
It seems to me that there’re enough of investment platforms in the world. Do you think Fund can become popular?
I believe it can. This project is focused on a completely new target audience, it grants it with good chances for success.
Activity: 38
It seems to me that there’re enough of investment platforms in the world. Do you think Fund can become popular?
Activity: 22
ICO price  stage 1 ?

and the project looks very promising
Activity: 1092
Merit: 29
'Free as a bird'
Is passive income only for contributors ICO? or for all token holders such as supporters or traders who hold your tokens?
yes. Passive income only for ico contributors. Thanks
Ok, thanks for your response. Well, is there a terms of minimum contribution to get passive incomes? and what percentage?
Activity: 42
Hey. To what extent will your competitive analysis be objective?  What is probable error?   
Thanks. As I said earlier, the market and competitors were analyzed by professional analysts. The possibility of error is excluded
Activity: 15
The main task of the artificial intelligence is to help to make investment decisions. That’s why it has  a major set of tools.
Activity: 29
Will there be an opportunity to use not only your platform’s tokens, but also other popular cryptocurrencies? It seems to me that this will expand the range of potential investors significantly.   
Activity: 60
Hi. Will you get registered as a real legal entity. It seems to me that this will help you to carry out  foreign economic activities.
Doesn’t it seem to you that the ICO will last too long? After which of stages can we expect the team to start really working on the project?   
No. The project is designed in such a way that at any stage investors receive good bonuses or incentives. The team begins to make the first investment in the second stage of the ICO
Activity: 58
Today is the tomorrow I dreaded yesterday and fine
Doesn’t it seem to you that the ICO will last too long? After which of stages can we expect the team to start really working on the project?   
Good evening. Has the team already managed to determine project’s target audience? Which countries is it located in?   
Good Evening!
Anyone can become an investor, except for the list of prohibited countries.
Activity: 60
Good evening. Has the team already managed to determine project’s target audience? Which countries is it located in?   
Activity: 47
Your platform has quite a lot of operating projects-competitors. How are you planning to lure their audience away?   
As such, there is no competition. Each Fund operates differently. Each has its own characteristics and its own tools for doing business. At TheFund.io has artificial intelligence to analyze projects and automatic transparent distribution of dividends on smart contracts
Activity: 59
Your platform has quite a lot of operating projects-competitors. How are you planning to lure their audience away?   
Activity: 23
Does anyone already known how much the bonus active within the framework of the pr-sale is?
30%. Although it seems to me that the demand will be high enough even if the bonus is smaller.   
Activity: 30
Does anyone already known how much the bonus active within the framework of the pr-sale is?
Activity: 47
Hello. How many days will the pre-sale last?   
It will last for 14 days exactly.   
from 22 of October to 4 of November
Obviously, cryptocurrency market experiences bad time now. Maybe it’s better to delay project’s launch?   
It seems to me that it is optimal moment for launch. In addition, Fund allows to solve several problems which led to crisis in the market, either directly or not.
What problems can investment fund solve? It seems to me that it is a very big mistake to think so.   
The main problem is loss of investors’ trust to projects. A modern crypto investor  should be sure that he or she will get dividends regardless to what happens to the market, Fund will provide such an opportunity.
No one can provide a guarantee that an investment will be successful. As a rule, the scammers use such terms.
Yes, you are right, but you can minimize the risks by using the full potential of artificial intelligence and analysts
Activity: 39
It will last for 14 days exactly.   
Activity: 39
Pages:
Jump to: