Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[ANN][ICO] TheFund.io — INVESTING TRADITIONS IN TECHNOLOGIES🔥 - page 36. (Read 30840 times)

Activity: 23
Merit: 0
ETH and BTC are extremely unstable nowadays. Maybe it will be rational to exclude them from the list of payment methods to secure the platform’s budget?
Activity: 55
What share of the cryptocurrency market are you planning to take by 2025? I’d like to see a detailed development plan to 2025. 
Activity: 61
Under what principle did you choose the advisers for your team? I wanna be sure that they’re extremely responsible. 
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
Are you planning to buy advertising in traditional media? Some part of your target audience may be their active users. 
Activity: 60
As a rule, ICOs specify approximate pay-off period of the invested funds. Where can i find this info about your ICO?   
Activity: 47
What are TFIO tokens? I have already heard about them for several times, but their concept  is still a secret for me.
a token that allows you to receive lifetime dividends (if you participated in the ICO) , as well as receive dividends from the details of the Fund
Activity: 59
What are TFIO tokens? I have already heard about them for several times, but their concept  is still a secret for me.
Activity: 42
Will active ICO participants get any additional bonuses after the launch of the project?   
Active participants receive bonuses after the ICO. Also, all investors can receive passive income.  And token holders will also be able to receive income from investment activities.
Good afternoon. Maybe they should get rid of voting system and entrust all the decisions to the team of managers? In my opinion, it’s a more reliable decision.
The team in our case is engaged in the search and verification of existing investment projects, and then offers people a choice of projects that are sure to be successful and bring income. In addition, the Fund has a second part, which is aimed at self-investment. And then the Fund managers themselves decide what to invest in.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
Will active ICO participants get any additional bonuses after the launch of the project?   
Activity: 59
Good afternoon. Maybe they should get rid of voting system and entrust all the decisions to the team of managers? In my opinion, it’s a more reliable decision.
Activity: 33
Hello. What sense does it make to divide each ICO stage into two parts? I can’t get it!   
Various bonuses are active during various parts of stages, so there’s nothing special about it. 
Activity: 25
Hello. What sense does it make to divide each ICO stage into two parts? I can’t get it!   
Great project. Solid team. +1 more follower Smiley
Have some ideas on how you can market it to more investors. If interested please let me know on TG y0ujin

Good luck to you!
Thank you for your feedback ! We will try. If you have any suggestions you can send them to our CEO in a telegram.
Activity: 71
How many stages will the ICO include?
4 – preliminary stages and 3 main stages. 
Activity: 39
How many stages will the ICO include?
Activity: 20
Great project. Solid team. +1 more follower Smiley
Have some ideas on how you can market it to more investors. If interested please let me know on TG y0ujin

Good luck to you!
Activity: 31
Hi. How many tokens will i get if I invest $3000 at the earliest stage?
15 600 tokens – it’s quite good.   
Activity: 17
Hi. How many tokens will i get if I invest $3000 at the earliest stage?
Activity: 51
What sense does it make to buy the tokens on the ICO? What are the advantages?     
ICO participants get additional dividends during entire period of holding tokens. It’s specified in the WP.   
Not bad, but what will the source of these funds be? Does it turn out that they will charge additional commissions from other users?   
No, all the additional dividends will be paid from the platform’s fund. You should have read the WP before asking such questions.   
Wait, but how will the dividends be long-term if the fund will once run out of the tokens?   
The dividends are paid not using the fund’s tokens, they use the profit that The Fund  makes on using fund’s means. I hope I explained it correctly.   
Pages:
Jump to: