Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] Tixl - 🔐Private. 🚀Instant. 💸Zero-fees. - page 7. (Read 3510 times)

Activity: 1050
Merit: 295
Any ETA on when a testable testnet is going to go live? Eager to start tugging and pulling at something. ALso heard the team's brought in another top talent to implement some exciting features. The more I read, the more piqued I become
copper member
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
We’ve got a mini Telegram Meme/GIF competition running  Cool Check the pinned message in our Telegram group.

Link t.me/tixlcurrency
copper member
To all our investors: Recommend checking out Crypto Love’s YouTube Giveaway. Would be great if you could leave him an upvote/follow as well  Smiley
Activity: 11
interesting coin !!
listed on dex of binance and open in 28-08

what will be the next price after 28 August ? its now 50 bucks

and how can this coin be mined?

Since the price will be determined by supply and demand nobody knows.

This coin can not be mined. Instead, a part of the token supply is reserved to pay validators in the future.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 502
interesting coin !!
listed on dex of binance and open in 28-08

what will be the next price after 28 August ? its now 50 bucks

and how can this coin be mined?
copper member
You will now find weekly updates about the Tixl project on the Binance Community Forum Smiley
https://community.binance.org/topic/1465/tixl-mtxlt-weekly-updates
legendary
Activity: 1988
Merit: 1412
Can you disclose how you assess that your cryptography is quantum resistant?
The features are great for Tixl but yes, adoption is necessary to achieve success of your project.
And getting listed in Binance DEX is actually a good start for your platform.

Sure, Tixl will use different cryptography for three things: Signatures, Encryption and Zero-Knowledge Proofs. For the signatures, we are currently considering XMSS which meant to be quantum secure. For the encryption part we are (already in the prototype) using NTRU which is also meant to be quantum secure. Finally, for the Zero-Knowledge Proofs we are planning to start with zk-SNARKS and Pedersen Commitments. These are not fully quantum secure since they are computationally binding and in that aspect based on the Discrete Logarithm Problem. Since they are perfectly hiding, even with the event of heavy quantum computers information would stay hidden. Nevertheless, it's our goal to upgrade to a different type of proofs as soon as possible.
Activity: 2744
Merit: 588
Good project, very informative whitepaper. Reading it I realized that IOTA hadn't  had a consensus algorithm at all - just a DAG database with centralized server called the coordinator which decided in case of double spend and they were hoping find a solution - LOL! The good thing is that they recently invented new consensus algorithm which should implement very soon.
Talking for IOTA , I would like to highlight that this (in Tixl's whitepaper) is not the true though

Last but not least, Tixl makes usage of quantum secure cryptography, which is not used by any other
competitor.

as I know IOTA's transactions are quantum resistant so may be you should mention it in the white paper in the sake of objectiveness. IOTA's transactions are not private though so it is not direct competitor of Tixl.

Thanks for the feedback on our whitepaper. You are right, the quoted sentence is a little misleading and should be written differently. We will include that in our next whitepaper update.

-

The last sentence is also not really satisfying anymore and is likely to be removed in the next whitepaper version. It just means that Tixl can only become a successful project if people are really using it (which is kind of obvious).

Can you disclose how you assess that your cryptography is quantum resistant?
The features are great for Tixl but yes, adoption is necessary to achieve success of your project.
And getting listed in Binance DEX is actually a good start for your platform.
copper member
Today I read it and it's true. the tixl token MTXLT will be listed on binance dex . i'm very happy about that.  Grin I've been hoping for it for a long time but didn't expect it so soon.

https://tixl.me/  

and bonus 29%

Thank you for sharing here on Bitcointalk! You find the official announcement here: https://community.binance.org/topic/1212/tixl-token-mtxlt-will-be-listed-on-binance-dex
legendary
Today I read it and it's true. the tixl token MTXLT will be listed on binance dex . i'm very happy about that.  Grin I've been hoping for it for a long time but didn't expect it so soon.

https://tixl.me/  

and bonus 29%

legendary
there is still a bonus of 29% at tixl

and here we have a few more comparisons

legendary
Activity: 3934
Merit: 2634
You also have planed a Bounty program?
copper member
Watch out for the next Tixl Giveaway by My Crypto Spirit: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_AyD2q2-47Y

copper member
Don't forget the 29% bonus. And there is still an airdrop .

Thank you for sharing! All details about the phase 2 bonus program can be found here: https://medium.com/tixlcurrency/tixl-token-sale-phase-2-bonus-program-f26bf5ab5752
legendary
Don't forget the 29% bonus. And there is still an airdrop .

copper member
Have a look at the Interview with Sebastian and Tom Heavey (Crypto Gurus): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5JX4bqhjBhM&list=PLjOyvZEIlYaJPTOnhbruA2emVaHom0XsV

You can find more Videos about Tixl here: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLjOyvZEIlYaJPTOnhbruA2emVaHom0XsV
Good project, very informative whitepaper. Reading it I realized that IOTA hadn't  had a consensus algorithm at all - just a DAG database with centralized server called the coordinator which decided in case of double spend and they were hoping find a solution - LOL! The good thing is that they recently invented new consensus algorithm which should implement very soon.
Talking for IOTA , I would like to highlight that this (in Tixl's whitepaper) is not the true though

Last but not least, Tixl makes usage of quantum secure cryptography, which is not used by any other
competitor.

as I know IOTA's transactions are quantum resistant so may be you should mention it in the white paper in the sake of objectiveness. IOTA's transactions are not private though so it is not direct competitor of Tixl.

Thanks for the feedback on our whitepaper. You are right, the quoted sentence is a little misleading and should be written differently. We will include that in our next whitepaper update.

I want to give you an idea because really like your project and will invest in it. Will be possible to use DHT to store your DAG structured database in order to reduce storage requirement for nodes and to remove the need for huge historical nodes?

Using a DHT might be an option in the future but we are not considering that for our prototype or first release.

Another idea is to change this name - tixl does not sound as currency. Brainstorm it and choose anotherone because later will be harder (for example raiblocks->nano). This is subjectivly anyway, may be only I don't like it, make a poll.

Actually, the feedback regarding our name was very positive by now. You are the first one who doesn’t like it. Or at least you are the first one mentioning that publicly ;-) However, we appreciate the feedback and will have that in mind in case we get more feedback on our name in the future.

One question, what this means in more details please

Last but not least, Tixl can only succeed if as many people as possible use TXL for their payments.

The last sentence is also not really satisfying anymore and is likely to be removed in the next whitepaper version. It just means that Tixl can only become a successful project if people are really using it (which is kind of obvious).
Activity: 28
Good project, very informative whitepaper. Reading it I realized that IOTA hadn't  had a consensus algorithm at all - just a DAG database with centralized server called the coordinator which decided in case of double spend and they were hoping find a solution - LOL! The good thing is that they recently invented new consensus algorithm which should implement very soon.

competitor.

I want to give you an idea because really like your project and will invest in it. Will be possible to use DHT to store your DAG structured database in order to reduce storage requirement for nodes and to remove the need for huge historical nodes?

Another idea is to change this name - tixl does not sound as currency. Brainstorm it and choose anotherone because later will be harder (for example raiblocks->nano). This is subjectivly anyway, may be only I don't like it, make a poll.

One question, what this means in more details please

Last but not least, Tixl can only succeed if as many people as possible use TXL for their payments.

Best regards.
Pages:
Jump to: