Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] Tixl - 🔐Private. 🚀Instant. 💸Zero-fees. - page 10. (Read 3510 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0
Sounds bold. And yeah, Tixl is looking very solid, especially when we are speaking about DAG Smiley And instant transactions are of course very attractive. + no fees

Absolutely. And you know, from my point of view, this places the coin much more above from other current solutions
Activity: 42
Hmm, I can name many, however the most valuable ones, from my point of view, are TX speed (around 1-5 secs only), zero fees, absolutely confidential TX. And they are using DAG Smiley

Sounds bold. And yeah, Tixl is looking very solid, especially when we are speaking about DAG Smiley And instant transactions are of course very attractive. + no fees
Sounds great. And what basically makes Tixl above it all? What are the main competitive advantages you can outline?

Hmm, I can name many, however the most valuable ones, from my point of view, are TX speed (around 1-5 secs only), zero fees, absolutely confidential TX. And they are using DAG Smiley
Indeed a great question. As for private coins - the market is approximately $3.32 B, cryptocurrencies are much more - around $184B + depending on main currencies exchange rates. As for main competitors of TIXL, I can name Dash, Monero, Zcash

Sounds great. And what basically makes Tixl above it all? What are the main competitive advantages you can outline?
If possible, wanted to refine more about private coin market cap and cryptocurrency market cap. And well, more about Tixl main competitors Wink

Indeed a great question. As for private coins - the market is approximately $3.32 B, cryptocurrencies are much more - around $184B + depending on main currencies exchange rates. As for main competitors of TIXL, I can name Dash, Monero, Zcash
Morning! Yeah, sure, definitely in approximate numbers, as Tixl is entering a pretty interesting segment and, you know, as they may become a niche product on the market, I have read about it in general

If possible, wanted to refine more about private coin market cap and cryptocurrency market cap. And well, more about Tixl main competitors Wink
Good morning there! By the way, buzcarn, are you aware of main info on the private coins market in general? Wanted to clarify a few aspects, if possible

Morning! Yeah, sure, definitely in approximate numbers, as Tixl is entering a pretty interesting segment and, you know, as they may become a niche product on the market, I have read about it in general
PRE-IEO is almost sold out now and team is working hard and negotiating with the leading exchanges for an IEO Smiley And I am pretty sure that we will soon get an announcement around it

Good morning there! By the way, buzcarn, are you aware of main info on the private coins market in general? Wanted to clarify a few aspects, if possible
one question. why do pre-ipo? they could just make one collection and all, why drag out?!

PRE-IEO is almost sold out now and team is working hard and negotiating with the leading exchanges for an IEO Smiley And I am pretty sure that we will soon get an announcement around it
Activity: 574
Merit: 100
one question. why do pre-ipo? they could just make one collection and all, why drag out?!
Very solid so far. So you know, I am definitely in and i see a coin having a huge potential. And the team will need to get the IEO on the leading exchange, in my opinion

Pretty sure that it is what they are working on right now Roll Eyes
Yes, absolutely. And they are currently on pre-IEO stage with almost sold out Smiley So we will need to be fast during the IEO Smiley

Very solid so far. So you know, I am definitely in and i see a coin having a huge potential. And the team will need to get the IEO on the leading exchange, in my opinion
Sounds incredible. Seems that I have seen many scammy DAG projects, but Tixl definitely looks more than attractive and solid. And they are planning to go for the IEO, right?

Yes, absolutely. And they are currently on pre-IEO stage with almost sold out Smiley So we will need to be fast during the IEO Smiley
Sure, I can. Quantum secure cryptosystems (NTRU + XMSS) is there to ensure that transactions stay private Roll Eyes

Sounds incredible. Seems that I have seen many scammy DAG projects, but Tixl definitely looks more than attractive and solid. And they are planning to go for the IEO, right?
Nope, to tell the truth, I haven't. Does it also stay for higher security and reliability of their environment? Can you tell me more, please?

Sure, I can. Quantum secure cryptosystems (NTRU + XMSS) is there to ensure that transactions stay private Roll Eyes
This is indeed a great question. Well, because they are superior to other approaches such as coin mixing services, CoinJoin or Mimblewimble. Have you also read about their quantum secure cryptosystems?

Nope, to tell the truth, I haven't. Does it also stay for higher security and reliability of their environment? Can you tell me more, please?
I have already read about zero-knowledge proofs with a commitment scheme to enable confidential transactions, but wanted to ask about confidential transactions. What do they basically stay for?

This is indeed a great question. Well, because they are superior to other approaches such as coin mixing services, CoinJoin or Mimblewimble. Have you also read about their quantum secure cryptosystems?
Hey hognesaul. Oh yes, the team works hard in different directions and security is definitely among the top priorities. What exactly did you want to discuss?

I have already read about zero-knowledge proofs with a commitment scheme to enable confidential transactions, but wanted to ask about confidential transactions. What do they basically stay for?
Good afternoon ladies and gentlemen, doing fine? Few things to clarify about security and privacy within Tixl environment, cause as far as I see, guys care a lot. Anyone around today?

Hey hognesaul. Oh yes, the team works hard in different directions and security is definitely among the top priorities. What exactly did you want to discuss?
Good afternoon ladies and gentlemen, doing fine? Few things to clarify about security and privacy within Tixl environment, cause as far as I see, guys care a lot. Anyone around today?
Pages:
Jump to: