Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] Tixl - 🔐Private. 🚀Instant. 💸Zero-fees. - page 8. (Read 3510 times)

copper member
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
copper member
copper member
We would like to thank you again for your support 🤩As announced, we have summarized some information about the pre-sale in our latest medium post and give you an insight into the plan for the upcoming weeks: https://medium.com/tixlcurrency/tixl-pre-sale-sold-out-whats-next-aa541a5e688e
copper member
Tixl is currently applying for a listing on Binance DEX.
You can help us by voting for Tixl on the Binance community forum:
https://community.binance.org/topic/306/proposal-for-listing-tixl-mtxlt-on-binance-dex
Activity: 11
Activity: 2

burn3d:
    Are you a member of the Stellar development team?

No, I'm not.
Activity: 22

burn3d:
    Are you a member of the Stellar development team?

Activity: 2
Also hello from my side,

I'm member of the Tixl-team and involved in the development of the consensus algorithm, which is Stellar Consensus Protocol as you probably know by now. Feel free to ask any questions related to that part, I'll be happy to answer questions.
Ok this piqued my interest, thanks for clear explanation. I'll take your whitepaper to my reading list as well.

Great, looking forward to your feedback Smiley
Activity: 994
Merit: 278
So what's the trade-off with the speed? Looks too good to be true. Is this centralized or something?

However, I am happy to answer your question. To establish speedy transactions we do two things. First of all, we use a DAG as a data structure. Of course, this is not something new. We have already seen this for cryptocurrencies like Nano before. Secondly, we use the Stellar Consensus Protocol (SCP) for validating conflicting transactions. Since SCP is also pretty fast, we can provide fast transactions even with validating each of them. In the end, it also depends on the trust level a client wants on a transaction. If the receiver of a transactions trusts the sender directly, they don't have to wait for the consensus before "accepting the payment". In all other cases, the receiver and sender will have to wait a few seconds for the consensus to be established. In addition to the consensus, we are already thinking about off-chain trust providers that can provide trust faster than the consensus but that is more under construction and not ready to be released as a concept at the moment.

Regarding the centralization: SCP allows full decentralization because it allows all nodes to decide whom they trust. With that, there must not be a fixed set of nodes but instead, nodes can join at any time. A very simplified explanation of SCP can be found at http://www.scs.stanford.edu/~dm/blog/simplified-scp.html

We are currently also working on a visualization of SCP that we can hopefully launch on our website within the next months.

Ok this piqued my interest, thanks for clear explanation. I'll take your whitepaper to my reading list as well.
copper member
The development team hired some novice accounts and used their posts to create the illusion that the project was active?

There is no need for us to give the illusion that the project is active Wink We are here and happy to answer all questions regarding the project at any time. Feel free to also join our Telegram group or Discord channel Smiley
Activity: 22
The development team hired some novice accounts and used their posts to create the illusion that the project was active?
copper member
So what's the trade-off with the speed? Looks too good to be true. Is this centralized or something?

However, I am happy to answer your question. To establish speedy transactions we do two things. First of all, we use a DAG as a data structure. Of course, this is not something new. We have already seen this for cryptocurrencies like Nano before. Secondly, we use the Stellar Consensus Protocol (SCP) for validating conflicting transactions. Since SCP is also pretty fast, we can provide fast transactions even with validating each of them. In the end, it also depends on the trust level a client wants on a transaction. If the receiver of a transactions trusts the sender directly, they don't have to wait for the consensus before "accepting the payment". In all other cases, the receiver and sender will have to wait a few seconds for the consensus to be established. In addition to the consensus, we are already thinking about off-chain trust providers that can provide trust faster than the consensus but that is more under construction and not ready to be released as a concept at the moment.

Regarding the centralization: SCP allows full decentralization because it allows all nodes to decide whom they trust. With that, there must not be a fixed set of nodes but instead, nodes can join at any time. A very simplified explanation of SCP can be found at http://www.scs.stanford.edu/~dm/blog/simplified-scp.html

We are currently also working on a visualization of SCP that we can hopefully launch on our website within the next months.

To prevent possible irritations: seb0zz is one of our founders.
copper member
Any airdrop?

You can find info about the airdrop on https://tixl.me if you scroll down to the FAQ section and in our Whitepaper in Chapter 3.7 (https://tixl.me/whitepaper) ✌️

Activity: 994
Merit: 278
So what's the trade off with the speed? Looks too good to be true. Is this centralized or something?

That's why everyone is impressed with what Tixl is offering. Instant, private and commission-free. This should also popularize the whole segment, from my point of view

Yeah, that doesn't answer my question at all. In fact all these newbs commenting rapidly random praises makes me think of paid shilling accounts.
Edit: And now when i looked back. There's no substance in any of them. Just random shilling.
Too bad if they paid to you guys, you make it look like a scam.
Activity: 38
Activity: 42
More than sure that it is exactly the thing team is thinking over right now. And more than sure that we will see Tixl having an IEO on the leading exchange Wink

I am the first in the queue Smiley And indeed waiting for more to come down the roadmap. Cause everything looks great and attractive so far Wink
Activity: 98
Sounds amazing. So I am pretty sure that all together should make Tixl the next moonshot. And as for IEO, are there any plans on the exchange so far? Cause even more attractive if team manages to bring Tixl to advanced exchanges

More than sure that it is exactly the thing team is thinking over right now. And more than sure that we will see Tixl having an IEO on the leading exchange Wink
Activity: 42
That's an interesting question. Zcash is a direct competitor to Tixl and has the best privacy concept from all other cryptocurrencies. It has a lower market cap than Monero but a higher daily transaction volume. For Zcash the same opportunities apply as for Monero, the advantages in scalability make Tixl a severe competitor Wink

Sounds amazing. So I am pretty sure that all together should make Tixl the next moonshot. And as for IEO, are there any plans on the exchange so far? Cause even more attractive if team manages to bring Tixl to advanced exchanges
Pages:
Jump to: