Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🌎 TOKENBOX 🌎 - Ecosystem for crypto investors, funds and traders - page 104. (Read 61959 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 250
And which exchanges will support their token? On which exchanges can they trade?
I think they will have their own trading terminal, on which it will be possible to trade tokens.
That is, the token will not go beyond the platform? Is it possible?
Yes, it is quite possible, the more they wrote that their token will be used to pay for various services within the platform.
And why exactly? Why do this?
in principle, if you think about it, it makes sense. In order to open your fund within their platform, you need to buy TBH tokens. BUT you can do it only within the framework of their platform. If this token were traded on other exchanges, then its rate would be too big. And to open your fund would be more difficult. Although maybe I'm wrong  Roll Eyes
Maybe you are right
 Wink
Activity: 602
And which exchanges will support their token? On which exchanges can they trade?
I think they will have their own trading terminal, on which it will be possible to trade tokens.
Yes, it is quite possible, the more they wrote that their token will be used to pay for various services within the platform.
in principle, if you think about it, it makes sense. In order to open your fund within their platform, you need to buy TBH tokens. BUT you can do it only within the framework of their platform. If this token were traded on other exchanges, then its rate would be too big. And to open your fund would be more difficult. Although maybe I'm wrong  Roll Eyes
It sounds logical)
Activity: 924
Merit: 500
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
Probably on those that include their token on their list.
Probably there must be some list, no?
Well, There was no information about this ))
Probably there must be some list, no?
How to get into the team of future traders of this project?Do you have a lot of experience in this area?
Do you have a lot of experience in this area?
Actually, yes. I have been trading for about 5 years, and I'm making good money on it.
What companies did you work in?
Not in any. LOL   Grin
Hah What do you mean? Like this?
I just worked for myself. That is the problem. I do not have any recommendations  Roll Eyes
You can leave a request on their site and you will be contacted
I tried, but they did not answer, that's the problem   Sad
You can try to write them in a telegram chat, it's easy  Wink
Yes, a cool idea, I just do it, thank you!   Smiley
How to get into the team of future traders of this project?Do you have a lot of experience in this area?
Actually, yes. I have been trading for about 5 years, and I'm making good money on it.
Not in any. LOL   Grin
I just worked for myself. That is the problem. I do not have any recommendations  Roll Eyes
I tried, but they did not answer, that's the problem   Sad
You can try to write them in a telegram chat, it's easy  Wink
Not in any. LOL   Grin
I just worked for myself. That is the problem. I do not have any recommendations  Roll Eyes
I tried, but they did not answer, that's the problem   Sad
Not in any. LOL   Grin
I just worked for myself. That is the problem. I do not have any recommendations  Roll Eyes
Not in any. LOL   Grin
Not in any. LOL   Grin
Not in any. LOL   Grin
Jump to: