Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🌎 TOKENBOX 🌎 - Ecosystem for crypto investors, funds and traders - page 106. (Read 61959 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 250
Will the tokenbox provide legal assistance to future funds and traders who are going to work within the framework of this platform?

Needless to say, they offer a platform with a variety of disparate functions available for both funds and investors.
Which, for example?
Activity: 588
Will the tokenbox provide legal assistance to future funds and traders who are going to work within the framework of this platform?

Needless to say, they offer a platform with a variety of disparate functions available for both funds and investors.
Activity: 560
Bounty manager (https://t.me/Gudwinn)
Very interesting project, I wish good luck to developers and future investors! Smiley
Activity: 504
Activity: 574
Merit: 105
If I invest my funds in a fund operating on the Tokenbox platform, will my investments be somehow insured?
What exactly do you mean?
The most common investment insurance. Does Tokenboks guarantee that my investments will not be spent unclear on what?
Investing is always a risk! Anyway. You yourself are responsible for your investments, if you chose a bad fund, then this is your problem and not the Tokenbox platform.

Nevertheless, we provide certain mechanisms of guarantees and control. For example, no trader can become a manager without proper preparation. Also, the platform will lay down certain mechanisms that will not allow the fund manager to make transactions that contradict the adopted strategy
Hmm...
It turns out at the moment there is not even a minimal prototype of the program or any of its elements? Huh

We are already working on the system and certain prototypes already exist, but this is not enough to demonstrate to the community. It is necessary to understand that a platform of such complexity requires an integrated approach and long terms of work.
Is it a Russian company?

We are an international project, but among our employees there are also citizens of Russia. However, we think that there are no borders and states for blockchain
Why do we need to divide the collection of money into different stages?

This means that you can participate in any of the stages of sales, in which exactly - no one limits you. Naturally, at the stage of presale, when there are no ready prototypes, we give a bonus to those who supported us. Therefore, it is profitable to participate in pre-ICO.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
Is it a Russian company?
This is not a company, it's just a startup project)
It does not matter, the essence of the matter is different. Is the Russian team engaged in this project?
yes, as far as I know.
And what with it any problems?
I just thought that in Russia the turnover of crypto-currency is forbidden, is not it?
How will this project perform its functions if there is a ban?
That's bullshit!
In Russia there is no prohibition, even on the contrary.
This market is likely to become promising in terms of developing crypto-currency projects!
Really?
I just had other information ... It looks like I was deceived, thank you Cheesy
Maybe you were told about China and you mixed up with Russia?
Lol Grin
Russia can not be confused with anything!
Most likely they just told me false information. it happens Smiley
Activity: 476
Is it a Russian company?
It does not matter, the essence of the matter is different. Is the Russian team engaged in this project?
yes, as far as I know.
I just thought that in Russia the turnover of crypto-currency is forbidden, is not it?
That's bullshit!
This market is likely to become promising in terms of developing crypto-currency projects!
Really?
Maybe you were told about China and you mixed up with Russia?
Is it a Russian company?
yes, as far as I know.
That's bullshit!
Really?
Is it a Russian company?
yes, as far as I know.
That's bullshit!
Is it a Russian company?
yes, as far as I know.
Merit: 255
Is it a Russian company?
yes, as far as I know.
Is it a Russian company?
Is it a Russian company?
Merit: 255
You mean pre-sale and the main tokensale stage?
Yes! What is it for? What is the benefit of this?
This allows developers to start some project development processes earlier than it would be possible. They collect a small amount of money, and this is enough to start a PR company, a primary product development, costs for a bounty campaign, and much more.
But you can just take money during the main fundraising and start using it right away, do not you?
What prevents to take money immediately after the first week of investment?
Yes, I also always tormented this question. Would not that be easier?
Lol Cheesy
I think you just do not quite understand how this process works.
Well, you can try to explain. How it works in reality
I think the whole problem is in accounting for cash. In order to be organized and responsive to the issue, it is necessary to keep a clear record and statistics.
This would be impossible if there was an opportunity to withdraw money from the investment wallet at any time.
I think so, maybe not Smiley
Activity: 532
You mean pre-sale and the main tokensale stage?
Yes! What is it for? What is the benefit of this?
This allows developers to start some project development processes earlier than it would be possible. They collect a small amount of money, and this is enough to start a PR company, a primary product development, costs for a bounty campaign, and much more.
But you can just take money during the main fundraising and start using it right away, do not you?
What prevents to take money immediately after the first week of investment?
Yes, I also always tormented this question. Would not that be easier?
Lol Cheesy
I think you just do not quite understand how this process works.
Well, you can try to explain. How it works in reality
I'm not exactly sure, but most likely you can not use the money that you are being invested until a certain time period ends. You simply will not have access to money.
Sounds strange and not realistic, lol
Jump to: