Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🌎 TOKENBOX 🌎 - Ecosystem for crypto investors, funds and traders - page 105. (Read 61959 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 100
How to get into the team of future traders of this project?Do you have a lot of experience in this area?
Do you have a lot of experience in this area?
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
How to get into the team of future traders of this project?
Activity: 476
Loool, is an ICO project, no one here will give you any guarantees Grin
Then, the more I see no reason to invest Smiley

I will wait until the project is launched and I will invest in one of the future funds
I agree! I think this will be the best solution.
Activity: 588
Then, the more I see no reason to invest Smiley

I will wait until the project is launched and I will invest in one of the future funds
Activity: 868
Merit: 500
To be honest, I do not think that this project is aimed at ordinary users
Why?

What exactly do you mean?
I believe that investing in this project is beneficial for those who will create a fund in the future within the framework of this project. Those. invest a lot of money. I do not see the point of investing ordinary users, what's the point?
Well, why, you invest and you get tokens, which will bring you a profit. Is not it?
How will they make a profit? The developers state that the tokens will be used as an internal currency, to pay for services (probably)
C'mon dude, You can always sell them on the exchange and exchange for another currency.
And what is the profit to do this? Why should I invest first and then withdraw funds?
So after all the rate of the token will grow. Now 1 TBX costs 1 USD. After the launch, the rate will grow, in this and profit!
Why should it grow? Where are the guarantees?
Why?

I believe that investing in this project is beneficial for those who will create a fund in the future within the framework of this project. Those. invest a lot of money. I do not see the point of investing ordinary users, what's the point?
Well, why, you invest and you get tokens, which will bring you a profit. Is not it?
How will they make a profit? The developers state that the tokens will be used as an internal currency, to pay for services (probably)
C'mon dude, You can always sell them on the exchange and exchange for another currency.
And what is the profit to do this? Why should I invest first and then withdraw funds?
So after all the rate of the token will grow. Now 1 TBX costs 1 USD. After the launch, the rate will grow, in this and profit!
Why?

Why?

Why?

Why?

Why?

Why?

Will the tokenbox provide legal assistance to future funds and traders who are going to work within the framework of this platform?

Needless to say, they offer a platform with a variety of disparate functions available for both funds and investors.
Which, for example?
For funds: legal support, ratings, tokenization, smart contracts, etc.
For investors: a multi-currency wallet, trusted traders, security, openness of data, etc.
Rating? What is that?
All funds on this platform will have their own specific rating. The peculiarity is that even smaller funds can compete with larger ones. Because the role will be played not by the capitalization of the fund, but by the rating (does not depend on capitalization)
Hmm... And from what will this rating depend?
The rating depends on the fund's strategy, the magnitude of the risks and benefits. In short, everything by analogy with real-world funds
Will the tokenbox provide legal assistance to future funds and traders who are going to work within the framework of this platform?

Needless to say, they offer a platform with a variety of disparate functions available for both funds and investors.
Which, for example?
For investors: a multi-currency wallet, trusted traders, security, openness of data, etc.
Rating? What is that?
All funds on this platform will have their own specific rating. The peculiarity is that even smaller funds can compete with larger ones. Because the role will be played not by the capitalization of the fund, but by the rating (does not depend on capitalization)
Hmm... And from what will this rating depend?

Which, for example?
Rating? What is that?

Which, for example?
Rating? What is that?
Activity: 574

Which, for example?
Jump to: