Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🌎 TOKENBOX 🌎 - Ecosystem for crypto investors, funds and traders - page 141. (Read 61959 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 250
How will different funds compete within their platform? Capitalization will play a role?
No, for this they introduce a rating system
What is the rating system?
To capitalization of the fund did not play a role and small funds could compete with large, they introduced a system of ratings. The investor will see the rating of each company and will be able to choose a suitable one.
But how exactly will this rating be formed?

What criteria will affect this? Huh
I do not know for sure, maybe developers will be able to talk more about this a little later, when the TGE campaign begins
Activity: 714
How will different funds compete within their platform? Capitalization will play a role?
To capitalization of the fund did not play a role and small funds could compete with large, they introduced a system of ratings. The investor will see the rating of each company and will be able to choose a suitable one.
But how exactly will this rating be formed?

What criteria will affect this? Huh
Activity: 560
Merit: 255
Activity: 714
Activity: 574
And which exchanges will support their token? On which exchanges can they trade?
I think they will have their own trading terminal, on which it will be possible to trade tokens.
That is, the token will not go beyond the platform? Is it possible?
Yes, it is quite possible, the more they wrote that their token will be used to pay for various services within the platform.
And why exactly? Why do this?
in principle, if you think about it, it makes sense. In order to open your fund within their platform, you need to buy TBH tokens. BUT you can do it only within the framework of their platform. If this token were traded on other exchanges, then its rate would be too big. And to open your fund would be more difficult. Although maybe I'm wrong Roll Eyes
Maybe you are right
 Wink
And which exchanges will support their token? On which exchanges can they trade?
I think they will have their own trading terminal, on which it will be possible to trade tokens.
Yes, it is quite possible, the more they wrote that their token will be used to pay for various services within the platform.
in principle, if you think about it, it makes sense. In order to open your fund within their platform, you need to buy TBH tokens. BUT you can do it only within the framework of their platform. If this token were traded on other exchanges, then its rate would be too big. And to open your fund would be more difficult. Although maybe I'm wrong Roll Eyes
It sounds logical)
Activity: 350
Merit: 107
Probably on those that include their token on their list.
Probably there must be some list, no?
Well, There was no information about this ))
Probably there must be some list, no?
What about the laws? Legally they are ready, all the issues are settled?
At the moment they are dealing with this task
Do you think they will not have problems with the law?
But should it be?
Actually. this is a very important issue. Now in different fears around the world are bans on ISO projects and restrictions on the turnover of crypto currency. How will this project work without violating the laws?
Exactly, can history repeat itself in Russia as with China, then what?
Ohh c'moon Do you really think that the developers would have to deal with this project if they knew about the upcoming problems with the law? That's bullshit! Cheesy
I agree. Vryatli they would begin to do it, if there was a probability of problems with the law. They know exactly what they are doing, I believe them Smiley
Well, let's hope that everything will be fine Smiley
But should it be?
Actually. this is a very important issue. Now in different fears around the world are bans on ISO projects and restrictions on the turnover of crypto currency. How will this project work without violating the laws?
Ohh c'moon Do you really think that the developers would have to deal with this project if they knew about the upcoming problems with the law? That's bullshit! Cheesy
I agree. Vryatli they would begin to do it, if there was a probability of problems with the law. They know exactly what they are doing, I believe them Smiley
But should it be?
Jump to: