Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🌎 TOKENBOX 🌎 - Ecosystem for crypto investors, funds and traders - page 144. (Read 61959 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 255
To be honest, I do not think that this project is aimed at ordinary users
Why?

What exactly do you mean?
I believe that investing in this project is beneficial for those who will create a fund in the future within the framework of this project. Those. invest a lot of money. I do not see the point of investing ordinary users, what's the point?
Well, why, you invest and you get tokens, which will bring you a profit. Is not it?
How will they make a profit? The developers state that the tokens will be used as an internal currency, to pay for services (probably)
C'mon dude, You can always sell them on the exchange and exchange for another currency.
And what is the profit to do this? Why should I invest first and then withdraw funds?
Activity: 350
Merit: 107
Why?

I believe that investing in this project is beneficial for those who will create a fund in the future within the framework of this project. Those. invest a lot of money. I do not see the point of investing ordinary users, what's the point?
Well, why, you invest and you get tokens, which will bring you a profit. Is not it?
How will they make a profit? The developers state that the tokens will be used as an internal currency, to pay for services (probably)
C'mon dude, You can always sell them on the exchange and exchange for another currency.
Why?

Why?

Why?

Why?

Activity: 406
Merit: 100
I do not confuse anything, ICO should only pass at the end of the month?

November 11
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
I do not confuse anything, ICO should only pass at the end of the month?
By the way, this system of protection seems rather silly to me. What is the difference that the decision taken contradicts the adopted strategy? It can make a profit!

To tell the truth, to me such system on the contrary seems necessary. The decisions taken by the manager can be fatal, and none of the depositors need this. So do not be afraid of this option

This is the only thing that pleases - this option can be turned off. I doubt that someone will actively use it
Activity: 504
Earn with impressio.io
By the way, this system of protection seems rather silly to me. What is the difference that the decision taken contradicts the adopted strategy? It can make a profit!

To tell the truth, to me such system on the contrary seems necessary. The decisions taken by the manager can be fatal, and none of the depositors need this. So do not be afraid of this option
Activity: 364

Such control is a necessary evil. You know how many times it happened when the fund managers transferred the depositors' funds to their pockets. This will create certain obstacles for scammers
Activity: 616
By the way, can anybody explain to me why this system is needed at all, thanks to which the fund manager can not make decisions at his own discretion?

You're definitely confusing something. The fund manager can not make decisions that are contrary to the accepted strategy of the fund, while this option is not necessary.

Really? It looks like I looked through some moments in white paper. As I understand it, the participants of the fund could block the decision of the manager on certain issues

No, here you are definitely wrong) All decisions are made by the fund manager)
Earn with impressio.io
By the way, can anybody explain to me why this system is needed at all, thanks to which the fund manager can not make decisions at his own discretion?

You're definitely confusing something. The fund manager can not make decisions that are contrary to the accepted strategy of the fund, while this option is not necessary.

Really? It looks like I looked through some moments in white paper. As I understand it, the participants of the fund could block the decision of the manager on certain issues
Earn with impressio.io

Is that so? You do not confuse anything?

nope

Activity: 364

Is that so? You do not confuse anything?
Earn with impressio.io
Earn with impressio.io
A new thread opened? That is, in the bounty need to participate again?

No, everything is okay. Bounty will be preserved. As far as I understand, admins just made a mistake for the first time with a thread or added a topic here for more popularity

This is good, otherwise I already got scared)
Jump to: