Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🌎 TOKENBOX 🌎 - Ecosystem for crypto investors, funds and traders - page 145. (Read 61959 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 100
A new thread opened? That is, in the bounty need to participate again?

No, everything is okay. Bounty will be preserved. As far as I understand, admins just made a mistake for the first time with a thread or added a topic here for more popularity
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
Earn with impressio.io
A new thread opened? That is, in the bounty need to participate again?
Activity: 364
Merit: 255
I do not know, the project seems to me quite reliable. The most interesting thing about all this is the system for monitoring the fund's decisions. This is really interesting and necessary
Activity: 406
By the way, as far as I understand, the developers have already conducted pre-ICO?

Nope

The team held a closed round of sales. I understand that it was possible to participate in it only by invitation

Most importantly, this round was successful. That is, the development team has the means to implement the project, it will be possible to conduct an effective advertising campaign...

Usually every project has funds for an advertising campaign. However, a successful closed round of sales means a certain interest in the project

If only in the closed round did not participate relatives and friends of the team)
Activity: 616
By the way, as far as I understand, the developers have already conducted pre-ICO?

Nope

The team held a closed round of sales. I understand that it was possible to participate in it only by invitation

Most importantly, this round was successful. That is, the development team has the means to implement the project, it will be possible to conduct an effective advertising campaign...

Usually every project has funds for an advertising campaign. However, a successful closed round of sales means a certain interest in the project
Activity: 616
Hi, please answer to which state or territory  your company is registred. Cannot find it here. And, I would like to know  your jurisdiction option.

Judging by the fact that there are many Russian names among the developers, the company is registered in Russia, is not it?

Well, that does not mean anything. A company can be registered in another country, with more favorable taxation and a better attitude to crypto-currencies

As far as I know, Russia has a favorable climate for crypto-currencies, so developers do not need to look for another country to register. Are there any Russian users here?

I'm from Russia. We really are going to legalize crypto-currencies. Indeed, in our country in this area so far, everything is very good

Nope

Nope

Activity: 588
Activity: 672
Merit: 251
I thought a little about this project ... After all, this is a good opportunity for those users who are unable to manage their own money. I mean people without enough experience wit crypto

It is worthwhile to understand that this is mostly an instrument, not the funds themselves. That is, with the help of this project, you can create a crypto fund, which is necessary, but what will happen there is the internal affairs of the fund. Developers already do not answer for this

Of course, I understand this. In a sense, this is the advantage of the whole system - a reliable system for protecting users and adapting to any necessary goal

Frankly, this kind of flexibility of the system causes me more fear. I'm not sure yet, is it possible to build a protection that really protects users from all scammers. It seems to me that any project has vulnerabilities and I feel calmer when I understand which ones. In this case everything looks too smooth and it bothers me.

It seems to me that in this case you are excessively suspicious. Developers have experience in this area, and this already means a lot. At a minimum, they will not allow newcomers to make mistakes
I thought a little about this project ... After all, this is a good opportunity for those users who are unable to manage their own money. I mean people without enough experience wit crypto

It is worthwhile to understand that this is mostly an instrument, not the funds themselves. That is, with the help of this project, you can create a crypto fund, which is necessary, but what will happen there is the internal affairs of the fund. Developers already do not answer for this

Of course, I understand this. In a sense, this is the advantage of the whole system - a reliable system for protecting users and adapting to any necessary goal

Frankly, this kind of flexibility of the system causes me more fear. I'm not sure yet, is it possible to build a protection that really protects users from all scammers. It seems to me that any project has vulnerabilities and I feel calmer when I understand which ones. In this case everything looks too smooth and it bothers me.
Activity: 588

So, do I understand correctly? This is a system of funds that everyone can open. This in fact seems to be a lucrative and interesting project, as far as I understand with my weak English ...

Well, in general terms, everything is correct. But in fact, not everyone will be able to open such a fund, he will have to undergo something like a test of market knowledge

Is it something like a protection system? So that people without experience are not allowed to manage the fund?

Yes, the system provides different levels of protection for its users. Perhaps you'd better read the white paper to better understand this project

Of course, I'm studying the project documentation. In any case, thanks for your help. Smiley

You are welcome)
If there are any other questions - write, users will definitely help you)
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
So, do I understand correctly? This is a system of funds that everyone can open. This in fact seems to be a lucrative and interesting project, as far as I understand with my weak English ...

Well, in general terms, everything is correct. But in fact, not everyone will be able to open such a fund, he will have to undergo something like a test of market knowledge

Is it something like a protection system? So that people without experience are not allowed to manage the fund?

Yes, the system provides different levels of protection for its users. Perhaps you'd better read the white paper to better understand this project

Of course, I'm studying the project documentation. In any case, thanks for your help. Smiley
It seems to me that similar projects have already been carried out, I'm not sure that this system is absolutely unique ... Although I may be wrong, there are now a lot of different ICOs

You know, I have this feeling too. However, secondaryity does not make this project less attractive, at least for me

It seems to me that similar projects have already been carried out, I'm not sure that this system is absolutely unique ... Although I may be wrong, there are now a lot of different ICOs
Activity: 672
Merit: 251
Hi, please answer to which state or territory  your company is registred. Cannot find it here. And, I would like to know  your jurisdiction option.

Judging by the fact that there are many Russian names among the developers, the company is registered in Russia, is not it?

Well, that does not mean anything. A company can be registered in another country, with more favorable taxation and a better attitude to crypto-currencies

As far as I know, Russia has a favorable climate for crypto-currencies, so developers do not need to look for another country to register. Are there any Russian users here?
Activity: 98
Merit: 10

Jump to: