Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🌎 TOKENBOX 🌎 - Ecosystem for crypto investors, funds and traders - page 16. (Read 61977 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 250
Pre-ico marketing isnt started yet so is there any bonus for investors?
Yes, you can get 5% bonus now till the 23th of November
Activity: 714
Pre-ico marketing isnt started yet so is there any bonus for investors?
Activity: 336
How will the fund allocated for bounties be affected by the fact that only about 10% of the maximum capitalization is received?
Activity: 140
Merit: 16
as far as I know it will be investment funds with active portfolio management. Index funds, including with a traded token on the exchange
and funds following active trading strategies
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
When can we see the beta version of the product?
This will depend on the TGE campaign, how long it will last and how much developers will collect
I would like to know though approximate dates
Activity: 602
Merit: 251
This will depend on the TGE campaign, how long it will last and how much developers will collect
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
Just you register your company outside the territory of the United States and calmly cooperate with tokenboksom. Or you can ask for legal assistance from the developers, I think they can help you Wink
Activity: 616
I'm still interested in some points.
Will this project be legal in all countries?
And why should there be any problems with this?
For example, in China, ICO activities are banned, in the US I know there are problems with laws. Such a project is difficult to implement in the United States and to harmonize all legal requirements
As far as I know, the project will not work in the US and elsewhere.
Really?
Where did you get this information from?
This is written in whitepaper Smiley
It's strange why this is so Undecided
Well, probably this is due to the fact that the project is registered on seyshells. Or because of operations with crypto currency, such money transactions will be regarded as money laundering through offshore, I do not know. Apparently this is the reason.
If I am a resident of the United States, then it turns out I can not work with the tokenbox?
you can easily Smiley
And in what way?
For example, in China, ICO activities are banned, in the US I know there are problems with laws. Such a project is difficult to implement in the United States and to harmonize all legal requirements
Really?
Well, probably this is due to the fact that the project is registered on seyshells. Or because of operations with crypto currency, such money transactions will be regarded as money laundering through offshore, I do not know. Apparently this is the reason.
If I am a resident of the United States, then it turns out I can not work with the tokenbox?
you can easily Smiley
Really?
Activity: 560
Merit: 255
Really?
Really?
Really?
Really?
I do not understand what kind of difficulties are you talking about? Many companies operate in these markets, and they have no problems. I do not understand why the tokenbox should have difficulties with this
Activity: 805
Pages:
Jump to: