Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🌎 TOKENBOX 🌎 - Ecosystem for crypto investors, funds and traders - page 20. (Read 61977 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 107
Will they work with fiat currency?
What exactly do you mean?
Can I invest in a fiat currency or just a cash register?
do you mean tokensale or funds on the tokenbox platform?
Both of these things
At the TGE stage, you can invest in ETH and the BTC currency
But I read about the opportunity to invest in fiat. When can I do this?
This was a question of funds that will operate on the basis of a tokenbox platform. These funds will work with all types of currency.
But why exactly? What prevents me from accepting fiat money now?
Terms of the smart contract, I suppose. At this stage, it introduces its own limitations
And what will change then? After the launch of the platform
platform tokenbox is its own development, accordingly it works on its own terms and does not depend on the terms of the smart contract.
Maybe I'm certainly mistaken. but it seems to me so.
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
Both of these things
This was a question of funds that will operate on the basis of a tokenbox platform. These funds will work with all types of currency.
Terms of the smart contract, I suppose. At this stage, it introduces its own limitations
And what will change then? After the launch of the platform
Both of these things
Both of these things
Both of these things
Both of these things
Both of these things
Both of these things
Activity: 364
Merit: 255
What types of funds will this platform support?
as far as I know it will be investment funds with active portfolio management. Index funds, including with a traded token on the exchange
and funds following active trading strategies
These are all crypto-currency funds?
In the sense of?
I mean funds with crypto-currency assets?
Well, actually, yes
In addition to crypto-currency funds, developers also plan to open other types of funds
What are these funds?
Such funds as: closed real estate funds, conservative investment funds, hedge funds, private equity funds, and others
Wait, this is only in the plans, but the developers did not promise that the funds of such types will be represented on the Tokenbox.
And I do not see any obstacles to opening such funds. The blockchain of technology is actively developing. Tokenization of real assets is not such a distant prospect as it seems to me.
First you need to wait for the project to start, while we can only talk about it and no more.
First of all, you need to make sure the tokensale is successful! And then you can already talk about launching the platform
do you think there will be any problems with this?
I do not think so! The project looks very confident and competitive
as far as I know it will be investment funds with active portfolio management. Index funds, including with a traded token on the exchange
In the sense of?
Well, actually, yes
In addition to crypto-currency funds, developers also plan to open other types of funds
What are these funds?
Such funds as: closed real estate funds, conservative investment funds, hedge funds, private equity funds, and others
Wait, this is only in the plans, but the developers did not promise that the funds of such types will be represented on the Tokenbox.
And I do not see any obstacles to opening such funds. The blockchain of technology is actively developing. Tokenization of real assets is not such a distant prospect as it seems to me.
First you need to wait for the project to start, while we can only talk about it and no more.
First of all, you need to make sure the tokensale is successful! And then you can already talk about launching the platform
do you think there will be any problems with this?
In the sense of?
Well, actually, yes
What are these funds?
In the sense of?
Well, actually, yes
What are these funds?
In the sense of?
Well, actually, yes
What are these funds?
In the sense of?
Well, actually, yes
What are these funds?
In the sense of?
Well, actually, yes
What are these funds?
In the sense of?
Well, actually, yes
What are these funds?
Pages:
Jump to: