Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🌎 TOKENBOX 🌎 - Ecosystem for crypto investors, funds and traders - page 22. (Read 61977 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 250
devs said this project is going to be regestred and certified so it would be legal to use, but some countries consider crypro trading like an illegal action
maybe the project in not going to work in some countries then
Activity: 574
devs said this project is going to be regestred and certified so it would be legal to use, but some countries consider crypro trading like an illegal action
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
So Ive seen screenshots of the service, and there is a thing that stuck in my head about the cost of TBX
1$=1TBX seems normal to me, what problem do you have
Thats the problem the devs stated that TBX will be further listed at the crypto exchanges and will have its market price
But if you can trade by using USD in the first place, whats the point of the tokenization
Because its more stable maybe?
Lol, what makes you say that?
The US Dollar is only stable relative to other fiat currencies. 
This is largely due to the fact that so few governments can resist the temptation to recklessly print money.

But TBX token manipulations are complex which makes it better than USD trade

So you are trying to prove that TBX is more stable then US dollar?
Yes, you see crypto and related currency is far more better to use, there is a thread that proves my point
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/which-cryptocurrency-is-most-stable-1817102
Ok, fine but makes TBX special then, does it have some kind of economic model?
Oh, yeah sure. There is a team of analytics working, you can talk to them if you really want
Im not interested in economics team, Im talking about economic model can you describe it?
Well, the cryptomarket’s growth rate according to the first year forecast is thus calculated according to the dynamics of 3 previous periods with similar trends, and this indicates an average growth rate of 342% per annum. And they also reduced our annual market capitalisation growth rate by 50%.
So if I`ll gain some TBX thru the bounty campaign is it better to sell them or to keep
It depends on your needs... What do you want to do with that money?
I dunno is there any difference ?
Ofc there is, if you want to gain more you could trade them thru the service, if you want to get money right now you can sell TBX
Oh, ty Ill join asap
Activity: 714
So Ive seen screenshots of the service, and there is a thing that stuck in my head about the cost of TBX
Thats the problem the devs stated that TBX will be further listed at the crypto exchanges and will have its market price
But if you can trade by using USD in the first place, whats the point of the tokenization
This is largely due to the fact that so few governments can resist the temptation to recklessly print money.

Yes, you see crypto and related currency is far more better to use, there is a thread that proves my point
Oh, yeah sure. There is a team of analytics working, you can talk to them if you really want
Im not interested in economics team, Im talking about economic model can you describe it?
Well, the cryptomarket’s growth rate according to the first year forecast is thus calculated according to the dynamics of 3 previous periods with similar trends, and this indicates an average growth rate of 342% per annum. And they also reduced our annual market capitalisation growth rate by 50%.
So if I`ll gain some TBX thru the bounty campaign is it better to sell them or to keep
Ofc there is, if you want to gain more you could trade them thru the service, if you want to get money right now you can sell TBX

Activity: 72
Merit: 10
Why is the public sale period so short? Usually, it is a month, sometimes 2.

Maybe they are sure about the number of investors that will buy their tokens?

Some ICOs ended in minutes or hours.
Pages:
Jump to: