Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🌎 TOKENBOX 🌎 - Ecosystem for crypto investors, funds and traders - page 21. (Read 61977 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 255
What types of funds will this platform support?
as far as I know it will be investment funds with active portfolio management. Index funds, including with a traded token on the exchange
and funds following active trading strategies
These are all crypto-currency funds?
In the sense of?
I mean funds with crypto-currency assets?
Well, actually, yes
In addition to crypto-currency funds, developers also plan to open other types of funds
Activity: 350
Merit: 107
as far as I know it will be investment funds with active portfolio management. Index funds, including with a traded token on the exchange
In the sense of?
Well, actually, yes
In the sense of?
In the sense of?
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
I am very optimistic about this projrct, and the pre-sale situstion is not bad.i believe there will be good development in the future.
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
devs said this project is going to be regestred and certified so it would be legal to use, but some countries consider crypro trading like an illegal action
maybe the project in not going to work in some countries then
but what if Im going to use proxy or vpn bridge is it going to be only mine problem or the company?
I dont think that anything can threat tokenbox cuz its not working under jurisdiction of china or whatever
So does it Im gonna be in jail after using a service like tb?
I guess you could be jailed if you live in nepal or bangladesh, but these countries cant even trace these transactions
I know it, but still... The fact that you can get jailed is really disturbing
So, do you think that there is away to regulate the cyptocurrency trade?
No, its impossible really. But I guess its going to work like kriolab companies
And how they are working exactly?
You can use the service while you are in some kind of embassy maybe, and no one can call it illegal
Doesnt it mean you can stuck like julian assange or whatever
Thats the best thing about it, nothing can threat you even if you are going in-and-out
Man, some rules are really fucking stupid
Activity: 574
devs said this project is going to be regestred and certified so it would be legal to use, but some countries consider crypro trading like an illegal action
but what if Im going to use proxy or vpn bridge is it going to be only mine problem or the company?
I dont think that anything can threat tokenbox cuz its not working under jurisdiction of china or whatever
I guess you could be jailed if you live in nepal or bangladesh, but these countries cant even trace these transactions
You can use the service while you are in some kind of embassy maybe, and no one can call it illegal
Thats the best thing about it, nothing can threat you even if you are going in-and-out
Pages:
Jump to: