Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🌎 TOKENBOX 🌎 - Ecosystem for crypto investors, funds and traders - page 79. (Read 61959 times)

Activity: 728
Merit: 500
Activity: 196
Merit: 101
Hi folks,

What elements are unique about TOKENBOX?      

And,

Is there a proven demand for your service?
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
what about special software?
what is the meaning of your question?
something unusial and helpful
this is nothing special in my opinion no
of course.for each special software
maybe that has something special?
Activity: 490
of course.for each special software
Activity: 644
I'm curious, subscribed to the thread
Interesting project,don't you think?
I agree with you.Unusial platform
I'm curious, subscribed to the thread
Interesting project,don't you think?
Activity: 131
Merit: 10
What is really do to help the Ecosystem of token and all who gonna use it.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
I see that this project has quite a few competitors who offer roughly the same services. How does Tokenbox plan to fight competition in this area?
What kind of competitors are you talking about?
For example, such projects as Geneses or CrowdWIZ
Is competition bad? I think this on the contrary stimulates developers to make a better product
Just wondering what advantages Tokenbox offers in comparison with competitors.
It just looks like you're trying to convince everyone that Tokenbox is unique and it's a one-of-a-kind project. Cheesy
I'm just asking questions, that's all.
Activity: 434
I see that this project has quite a few competitors who offer roughly the same services. How does Tokenbox plan to fight competition in this area?
LOL
You say that the project has a lot of competitors, but you named only 2!
Is this competition in your opinion? Grin
I can not remember everyone, I just follow these two projects, but trust the competitors in the market much more than these two projects!
If you follow these projects, then you should know that they are very different from Tokenbox, I would not call them direct competitors!
Perhaps their services are slightly different, but they occupy the same niche in the market. Well, at least pretend to it
Just the same play the role of those details that you consider insignificant, but to which the developers are emphasizing.
I did not quite understand what exactly you mean Huh
Well nevermind
Activity: 574
I do not understand why all these disputes, because the campaign for selling tokens has not even started yet!
I do not agree, just before the sale of the token and want to know all the details of the project.
and besides, already in all passes the closed pre-sale
Really?
And how successful is this?
The developers do not disclose this information, so it is not known Smiley
LOL
I can not remember everyone, I just follow these two projects, but trust the competitors in the market much more than these two projects!
If you follow these projects, then you should know that they are very different from Tokenbox, I would not call them direct competitors!
Perhaps their services are slightly different, but they occupy the same niche in the market. Well, at least pretend to it
Just the same play the role of those details that you consider insignificant, but to which the developers are emphasizing.
I did not quite understand what exactly you mean Huh
Activity: 329
Is competition bad? I think this on the contrary stimulates developers to make a better product
It just looks like you're trying to convince everyone that Tokenbox is unique and it's a one-of-a-kind project. Cheesy
Activity: 588
I do not understand why all these disputes, because the campaign for selling tokens has not even started yet!
I do not agree, just before the sale of the token and want to know all the details of the project.
Really?
And how successful is this?
Activity: 434
LOL
The developers have made such a comparison in their WP you can check it Wink
This is not a correct comparison. There developers compare Tokenbox with ready-made solutions presented on the market.
The examples that led me are closer versions to Tokenbox, because they are at the same stage as this.
Activity: 574
Pages:
Jump to: