Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🌎 TOKENBOX 🌎 - Ecosystem for crypto investors, funds and traders - page 75. (Read 61977 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 250
Why do we need to divide the collection of money into different stages?
You mean pre-sale and the main tokensale stage?
Yes! What is it for? What is the benefit of this?
This allows developers to start some project development processes earlier than it would be possible. They collect a small amount of money, and this is enough to start a PR company, a primary product development, costs for a bounty campaign, and much more.
But you can just take money during the main fundraising and start using it right away, do not you?
What prevents to take money immediately after the first week of investment?
Yes, I also always tormented this question. Would not that be easier?
Lol  Cheesy
I think you just do not quite understand how this process works.
Activity: 924
Merit: 500
This allows developers to start some project development processes earlier than it would be possible. They collect a small amount of money, and this is enough to start a PR company, a primary product development, costs for a bounty campaign, and much more.
But you can just take money during the main fundraising and start using it right away, do not you?
Yes, I also always tormented this question. Would not that be easier?
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
Activity: 924
Merit: 500
I understand this is a Russian project?
In a certain sense, yes, Russian is developing this project. But does this make any difference?
If this is a Russian project, I'm just interested in how things are with the law in this country in relation to ICO and similar projects
And where did you get that their company is registered in Russia?
Wow Is not it so? Huh
Actually, no. Legally they are registered in the Cayman Islands
Activity: 602
In a certain sense, yes, Russian is developing this project. But does this make any difference?
If this is a Russian project, I'm just interested in how things are with the law in this country in relation to ICO and similar projects
Wow Is not it so? Huh
Activity: 686
Merit: 251
Will investors be tested in any way?
What do you mean?
What if a client (an investor) wants through the fund or traders simply to launder their money, which they received illegally?
Tokenbox will execute or organize KYC / AML for investors on behalf of funds and traders
That is, it will be implemented by the developers of the tokenbox?
I mean, funds and traders do not have to spend their own efforts to develop such tools
This is the advantage of Tokenboaks. Developers offer a ready-made solution for your tasks Smiley
I really like the idea of such a software product, but is this project unique?
LOL
Of course not Cheesy
So there are already competitors in Tokenbox?
Well, of course there is. And more than enough competitors
I saw the designs of all these competitors, in my opinion Tokenboks offers the most thoughtful and finished product!
In any case, competition is good, it allows the market to develop and users get more favorable conditions on the basis of competition
What do you mean?
What if a client (an investor) wants through the fund or traders simply to launder their money, which they received illegally?
Tokenbox will execute or organize KYC / AML for investors on behalf of funds and traders
I mean, funds and traders do not have to spend their own efforts to develop such tools
This is the advantage of Tokenboaks. Developers offer a ready-made solution for your tasks Smiley
LOL
Of course not Cheesy
I saw the designs of all these competitors, in my opinion Tokenboks offers the most thoughtful and finished product!
Activity: 714
What do you mean?
LOL
Of course not Cheesy
What do you mean?
LOL
Of course not Cheesy
Activity: 714
What do you mean?
LOL
Of course not Cheesy
What do you mean?
What do you mean?
What do you mean?
Pages:
Jump to: