Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🌎 TOKENBOX 🌎 - Ecosystem for crypto investors, funds and traders - page 80. (Read 61959 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 250
I see that this project has quite a few competitors who offer roughly the same services. How does Tokenbox plan to fight competition in this area?
What kind of competitors are you talking about?
For example, such projects as Geneses or CrowdWIZ
Is competition bad? I think this on the contrary stimulates developers to make a better product
Just wondering what advantages Tokenbox offers in comparison with competitors.
The developers have made such a comparison in their WP you can check it Wink
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
I see that this project has quite a few competitors who offer roughly the same services. How does Tokenbox plan to fight competition in this area?
Is competition bad? I think this on the contrary stimulates developers to make a better product
Just wondering what advantages Tokenbox offers in comparison with competitors.
Activity: 588
I do not understand why all these disputes, because the campaign for selling tokens has not even started yet!
LOL
You say that the project has a lot of competitors, but you named only 2!
Is this competition in your opinion? Grin
I can not remember everyone, I just follow these two projects, but trust the competitors in the market much more than these two projects!
If you follow these projects, then you should know that they are very different from Tokenbox, I would not call them direct competitors!
Perhaps their services are slightly different, but they occupy the same niche in the market. Well, at least pretend to it
Activity: 329
Activity: 434
LOL
I can not remember everyone, I just follow these two projects, but trust the competitors in the market much more than these two projects!
If you follow these projects, then you should know that they are very different from Tokenbox, I would not call them direct competitors!
LOL
LOL
Activity: 476
I appreciate that it is very highly technological and modern
Activity: 532
Merit: 253
I do not confuse anything, ICO should only pass at the end of the month?
Do you want to know which campaigns should you join first ?
I will join as much as I can, thats the plan
Which languages do you know ?
Spanish and english
It is really cool! Im doing the spanish project too, I`ll send you the blank if you want can you help me ?
Sure! Just dm me
Spanish and english
It is really cool! Im doing the spanish project too, I`ll send you the blank if you want can you help me ?
Spanish and english
So I have an urge to invest can anyone give an advice when it is better to do ?
Defenetly pre-ico there is slim to no chance you will loose money that way
I was reading about this... It was stated that there is a bigger chance to loose money that way.
If you are using trustworthy service it is really better to invest in a pre-ico maybe you were reading the articles wrong ?
Nah, you are right, I`ll invest in a pre-ico. Can you tell me is there any way to gain more tokens then ? If it is really important in a pre-ico stage
Go for the bounty campaign it is ez to do and it will help you gain some tokens fast
Pages:
Jump to: