Pages:
Author

Topic: 📌[ANN]📈[ICO] Tokeneo Exchange - World's 1st Community-owned Crypto Exchange🌎 - page 18. (Read 4546 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 0
Detailed white paper, a strong team, new technologies. High expectations from the project

i agree. the scale of this project is global because they offer investors the chance to earn money, what could be better than that?
Activity: 98
Detailed white paper, a strong team, new technologies. High expectations from the project
Activity: 70
I would like to know what is the age of this project and how much has this project raised so far?
since the pre-sale is going to start soon, i would like to know what will happen to the unsold tokens if there are any?

The unsold tokens will be burned I think
since the pre-sale is going to start soon, i would like to know what will happen to the unsold tokens if there are any?
This is an awesome project and I have a feeling the whole thing will skyrocket.I sincerely wish the Team all the success and I would love to join Tokeneo as well, the site itself.
This should be a great project, a perfect team, experienced, worth the wait. The success of Tokeneo will help the project
copper member
Activity: 107
Will the Tokeneo Tokens be available for sale and trade on other exchanges as well or are they only usable on the Tokeneo platform?

Hi there! TEO is an ERC 20 based token. It should be available on other exchanges as well. Smiley
Will the Tokeneo Tokens be available for sale and trade on other exchanges as well or are they only usable on the Tokeneo platform?
I hope that this could be a win-win situation to all of us who is participating the campaign and to the owners of the bounty program till the end of the ICO. More power.
Once the pre-sale starts on 24th September, for how long would it be running?
Activity: 48
Hello, Is there any news regarding the release date of the App?
I see tremendous growth potential with this project. Just wanted to ask, will the 15% bonus be only for the early investors or will we be able to avail this great deal throughout the pre sale
I like what this project is doing. A new way to track your incentives with the release of their app soon.
Good job!
I love how transparent you guys are and the idea that you have sells itself. It is truly a project backed by a great idea!
There will probably be many questions you will receive from us, but so far we have rated your project well. We hope you will be more serious with this project, because our money is already there.
The idea of ​​the platform is relevant and interesting - the world's first community owned crypto exchange

With Tokeneo, we finally have an exchange we can call our very own and its great to see how they have vested the power for the development of the project and influence it in the hands of us, its investors
This platform is excellent. In addition, the pre-sale is going to start soon and this is an event that i have been waiting for, for a long time now. good luckk

I am really looking forward to their pre-sale. Any idea what bonus % will they offr?

Hey, yes. They’re offering 15% discount once their pre-sale starts for the early investors.
The idea of ​​the platform is relevant and interesting - the world's first community owned crypto exchange
This platform is excellent. In addition, the pre-sale is going to start soon and this is an event that i have been waiting for, for a long time now. good luckk

I am really looking forward to their pre-sale. Any idea what bonus % will they offr?
Pages:
Jump to: