Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🔥Tokugawa Coin 🔥 Japanese Masternode 🔥1000% ROI🔥Buy in ICO - page 18. (Read 56887 times)

Activity: 40
Merit: 0
Yeah, 419 masternodes which locked up in the Tokugawa network.
http://mnrank.com/
Activity: 555
Merit: 250
To top off how ridiculous this is, the Dev is giving XUV holders 4 days over Xmas to swap their coins or lose everything. Talk about BS!

A hard fork sounds pretty good. Almost as good as a long DDoS attack. Not that I'd ever suggest such a thing.
well, i warned you all... and the people on xuv thread too... well, people know what they do their money =D
Activity: 58
To top off how ridiculous this is, the Dev is giving XUV holders 4 days over Xmas to swap their coins or lose everything. Talk about BS!

A hard fork sounds pretty good. Almost as good as a long DDoS attack. Not that I'd ever suggest such a thing.
Activity: 294
Merit: 161
Just wait till month end for the coin reaches $5
The coin won't even reach $1, let alone 5. Just by saying it does not make it so, this only works on gullible people with a kindergarten mindset. You have absolutely nothing to even back this up, there is nothing behind the coins, nothing but hot air.

All Trollers will be gone, as if they are dead. They wont even reply
So you will be gone then? Because the biggest troll is you since you failed to even give one counter argument back so far and resulted into namecalling instead.

🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴
Announcement:
Instead of listing XUV coin on exchanges, the Tokugawa dev and XUV dev team has decided to merge the XUV coins into TOK.
We took this decision so that we can be the next big masternode coin such as Dash or PivX.
There is no difference between TOK dev and XUV dev, both are the exact same person, a quick glance on whois shows that. And the decision has nothing to do with Dash, Pivx or any other coin, stop trying to divert the attention. You did it to be able to pocket more money, that is all, at least be man enough about it to admit it.

Because of this decision we will get more locked coins by the users in the form of Masternode.
Because of this decision the dev will not be left with any coins to dump, this is good for community.
See, even the dev finally admits that he was indeed dumping and this way he will not have any coins to dump anymore, he is just dumping the leftovers in a different way what he calls a merge.
With increased number of masternodes, the TOK masternode holders will get less rewards but the coin price will rise significantly.
An increase in masternodes has nothing to do with the price of the coin and getting less rewards actually has the opposite result, most will dump it to jump on a more rewarding masternode. There are tons of people that move this way, they get on it as the first few and when it gets crowded and not worth it anymore, they bail and go to the next one.
This decision will give us better volumes for TOK coin so that we can list on Qryptos or HitBTC easily.
Again this has nothing to do with volume, as long as you pay up you can get listed anywhere.
All the unused TOK and XUV coins will be burnt by the developer. We expect not many coins in TOK to be left anyways.
You had said the exact same thing with TOK and you didn't burn, as in you lied. At least have some sense not to use the exact same lie twice on the same people.
Activity: 700
Merit: 501
1000% ROI Masternode Coin
🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴
Announcement:
Instead of listing XUV coin on exchanges, the Tokugawa dev and XUV dev team has decided to merge the XUV coins into TOK.
We took this decision so that we can be the next big masternode coin such as Dash or PivX.
Because of this decision we will get more locked coins by the users in the form of Masternode.
Because of this decision the dev will not be left with any coins to dump, this is good for community.

With increased number of masternodes, the TOK masternode holders will get less rewards but the coin price will rise significantly.
This decision will give us better volumes for TOK coin so that we can list on Qryptos or HitBTC easily.
All the unused TOK and XUV coins will be burnt by the developer. We expect not many coins in TOK to be left anyways.

The XUV coin holders should login to client panel of http://XUVcoin.com and use the tab of """Exchange XUV to TOK""" to transfer the XUV coins to get TOK coins.

The Swap will be 2 XUV coins to 1 TOK. That is 2:1

Steps:
1. Login to Client panel of http://XUVcoin.com
2. Click "Exchange XUV to TOK"
3. Download Tokugawa wallet from http://tokugawacoin.com
4. Please let the wallet sync first, only after sync is complete you will get a new TOK address.
5. In Tokugawa wallet, please click on Receive tab and right click the TOK address to copy it
6. On XUVcoin.com in the client panel, you will see blank TOK address field and you will also see EDIT button. Please click this EDIT button and enter the TOK address, then click save.
7. You will see the XUV address on the page. You can send the XUV coins to this address to get TOK coins.

🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴
The swap period ends on Christmas 25th December
Activity: 555
Merit: 250

so, how much you dumped on cryptopia ? waiting it have some volume to dump ?
Activity: 202
Merit: 20
Dandruff only writes that because i sent him private message to check this page.

Price could be $10 and that wouldnt change the fact the people cannot trust Dev's word or Actions.

Pied Piper Remix Ft, Tokugawa

Tbh if the coin went anywhere close 5$ at the end of the year I wouldn't give a damn if he is a scammer or not.

true. He wouldnt dump at $5 surely... a scammer wouldnt do that to us. Pfft
Activity: 59
Dandruff only writes that because i sent him private message to check this page.

Price could be $10 and that wouldnt change the fact the people cannot trust Dev's word or Actions.

Tbh if the coin went anywhere close 5$ at the end of the year I wouldn't give a damn if he is a scammer or not.

Activity: 59

Well now that's a bold statement.

Activity: 1204
Merit: 220
(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ
1000% ROI
this red flag is not red enough!!!!!!!!!
Community should consider Hard Forking This Coin. Similar to commmunity Hardfork of XIOS to XUEZ. This Dev is a liar, scammer and is hiding facts from you all. i have some proofs to add later. But 1st Dev can sweat it for a bit while i enjoy XUEZmas. Hardfork Tokugawa & leave out the unburnt coins and XUV merge and leave Dev sitting in his Own Shit.

In brief XUV denied Cryptopia listing because of Wallet Viruses. So (same) Dev Merged his 2 coins halving MN rewards and doubling his investors. No Community vote or even notice given just merge. Homo

Notice all the flames surrounding Burnt/Locked coins.... these are just fake emoji's.

Invester Be Warned!!

Bitcoinminion
(Fuk You Dandruff)!
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
sometimes is difficult to newbie like me know if project like this are shitcoin or not. some said yes other just flood the thread like monkeys.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
TOK is a good project for everybody, Tok will be listed later on biggest exchanger on Japan. Keep following with this TOKUGAWA.
Good luck guys.

Best regards

Okane Satoshi

Is there a connection? Huh
Activity: 307
Merit: 12
Activity: 353
Merit: 101
TOK is a good project for everybody, Tok will be listed later on biggest exchanger on Japan. Keep following with this TOKUGAWA.
Good luck guys.

Best regards

Okane Satoshi

Hey you changed your signature to an altcom one. i thought you were a diehard tok supporter okane! Anyways why so many negative haters on this coin right now, it's the devs creation so he is the captain of the boat and is steering the coin in the direction he thinks is best. If you don't like the coin than just piss off and find a new coin to badger the dev about. you are not forced to be here if you don't like it than just go away, no need to sit here trolling the dev all day. Tok is listed on cryptopia which is enough right now, the staking is pretty good too. I do this stuff for fun and a hobby and i like the name and design of the coin also so i bought a tiny bit of them. TBH I don't care if they go up in value or down in value right now because it's a new coin and i don't intend selling the couple of hundred i have right now either way. staking is pretty good on these too btw. alright right over, merry xmas you crazy crypto peeps.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1000
Good luck guys.

Best regards

Okane Satoshi
Activity: 1358
Merit: 834
Dev needs to dump his coins in order to list us on HitBtc - 5BTC listing fee Cheesy
He's been working hard on dumping his scamcoin. Cheesy
Pages:
Jump to: