Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🔥Tokugawa Coin 🔥 Japanese Masternode 🔥1000% ROI🔥Buy in ICO - page 17. (Read 56887 times)

Activity: 215
Merit: 1
can someone please send me a link to a video tutorial of hosting a master node for tokugawa coin, I have no experience at all running one.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
2017 is ending and TOK is still under 1$, what for the future?
Activity: 215
Merit: 1
Been trying to slowly accumulate TOK coin, loving the staking reward, purchased a few hundred coins, trying to save up for a master node but we shall see, just hope it doesn't go up just yet lol.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 502
Comrades, help me. I bought TOKENS, started it on my wallet, made a backup copy of my wallet. Then I bought ssd - I changed my Windows (after I dropped the backup), I again downloaded the purse, and in my wallet I did not hear anything from the rumor as a backup ... I make backup copies - please, but I can not restore it. Prosvjatite please.
p.s. The purse on RDD is very similar, but RDD recovered, and with TOKugava I was stuck.

I have a problem with my masternode.  I have only received 2 rewards in the last 4 days.  It is showing my node as active in the masternode list for the last 4 days, can anyone suggest what may be wrong?

best is asking these question on discord for direct answers:

https://discordapp.com/invite/nkJFXFC
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
Comrades, help me. I bought TOKENS, started it on my wallet, made a backup copy of my wallet. Then I bought ssd - I changed my Windows (after I dropped the backup), I again downloaded the purse, and in my wallet I did not hear anything from the rumor as a backup ... I make backup copies - please, but I can not restore it. Prosvjatite please.
p.s. The purse on RDD is very similar, but RDD recovered, and with TOKugava I was stuck.
Activity: 112
No news for TOK, when to the moon?
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
Activity: 236
Merit: 109
I have a problem with my masternode! It is active for 50 hours but coins are still not mature. I had got no additional TOK since i started masternode! What is wrong?

UPD: Firewall was blocking 21117 port. Opened it. Will see in 24 hours.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 502
I have a problem with my masternode.  I have only received 2 rewards in the last 4 days.  It is showing my node as active in the masternode list for the last 4 days, can anyone suggest what may be wrong?

best is asking these question on discord for direct answers:

https://discordapp.com/invite/nkJFXFC

Activity: 410
Merit: 250
I have a problem with my masternode.  I have only received 2 rewards in the last 4 days.  It is showing my node as active in the masternode list for the last 4 days, can anyone suggest what may be wrong?
Activity: 12
I sold my two masternodes... This project is really weird.
But this can still make a lot of money to people who believe in this coin and i think it will be. I have startet to think that did i make the right decision to leave Toku project?
I still wich all the best for the Tokuqawa coin and to all of its supporters! No hard feelings. Toku gave me much! Moneylle and wisdomly... This can really be a good project! I really think so. All the best for you guys! Maby i will come back later when this coin really start to make good roots and community base.
Have a good journey Dev! May the honest line guide you in this trip. Think others! Then this will go thru roof to the moon!
Activity: 700
Merit: 501
1000% ROI Masternode Coin
Automated Swap of XUV to TOK has ended, but as we see, there are still a handful of Masternodes that have not yet done swapping of XUV to TOK.

We will manually swap those XUV to TOK but we cannot pay for the rewards that you got after 25th. So there is no point now in keeping the masternodes of XUV and getting rewards. Please contact us directly for the swap.
Activity: 87
Hi! What is the time for TOK to become mature? My MN is being active now for 36 hours already but does not stake (not staking because you don't have mature coins)!

24 hours and 100+ TOK to stake
Please make sure you have swapped your XUV to TOK. Today only a few hours remaining for the deadline.

A Huge exchange coming up from top 15 exchanges

When is it going to be approximately?
Hi! What is the time for TOK to become mature? My MN is being active now for 36 hours already but does not stake (not staking because you don't have mature coins)!
Activity: 700
Merit: 501
1000% ROI Masternode Coin
Please make sure you have swapped your XUV to TOK. Today only a few hours remaining for the deadline.

A Huge exchange coming up from top 15 exchanges
Activity: 59
I'm waiting for Cryptos and/or HitBTC now to double or tripple the TOK worth. ^_^
Really, all this mess was to get bigger volume and hit new exchages. So I want both team Devs to explain their plans in some dates.
For how much Xmas holidays longs? When both team Devs start to work on hiting new exchanges?

Really looking forward to DEV paying 5BTC for listing on HitBTC.
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
I'm waiting for Cryptos and/or HitBTC now to double or tripple the TOK worth. ^_^
Really, all this mess was to get bigger volume and hit new exchages. So I want both team Devs to explain their plans in some dates.
For how much Xmas holidays longs? When both team Devs start to work on hiting new exchanges?
Activity: 9
The whole bounty campaign will be up by today. right?
Pages:
Jump to: