Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🔥Tokugawa Coin 🔥 Japanese Masternode 🔥1000% ROI🔥Buy in ICO - page 23. (Read 56888 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 501
1000% ROI Masternode Coin
I have to ask... if anyone wants to sell, then please do. New masternode buyers should see 2500 coins available at good rate, only then they will purchase masternode

Trollers... this is huge sucess, but let me know if you still think this is a scam, or if you want tissues to wipe your tears now

Android wallet coming up pretty soon
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
is anyone having issues setting up a masternode?  I followed instructions but haven't received any payment. Also the "my masternodes" tab in the wallet seems to be bugged. I cant remove or edit anything in the list. and it shows that i have 2 master nodes but i only have 1. in the Tok network tab my masternode shows up there

even after i delete the inputs in the config file it shows that i have 2 masternodes running under "my masternodes"...

I followed the tutorial and did what it said.. didn't receive payment. so I attempted to create masternode via the wallet under "my master nodes" tab. looks like this is a different process than described in the tutorial.

maybe I should redeposit the 2500 tok in a new wallet address and try again?

anyone have any advice for this ?

THanks

To the moon!!
Activity: 12
Remember to keep the coins and then we start the rocket launch. Be ready 😉😎
Activity: 134
Merit: 100
How many Masternodes are running allready? Is it possible to chgeck it somwehere, couldn't find anything about so far...
Activity: 229
Merit: 100
anybody know why this coin is so cheap on exchange? It is under ico?!
Maybe because MN rewards are high and all of new coins are immediately sold at market price.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1000
Low supply, 1000% ROI based on masternode. 5% Pre-mine. Is the ICO done? So where the burned address?
Anyway, TOK is a good project. Low supply Low price, BINGO!

Best regards

Okane Satoshi

no burning ( yet) , but parking :
quote from the dev on discord:

TapwjAEKjM7zVD6f47ki7nEapryhG3Mdp1
TtDtJSkPWyAZVzZzvXkwUwmReBysUQKuKJ
Tqbz16yHczrGdLepJ47aH6UntCGJMG8gft

Above are the wallets with coins. These would be locked and considered as unusable from now onwards. We need these wallets for Staking though as this is Proof of Stake coin which gives better rewards only if there are huge staking wallets.
Please note that the funds will never be withdrawn or  used from these wallets without prior permmission from community

Thank for the info.
legendary
Facebook Community Page:
Visit: https://www.facebook.com/tokugawacommunity

All support

Okane Satoshi
Activity: 700
Merit: 501
1000% ROI Masternode Coin
Who is the CEO? Has this project anything to do with Japan except picture and name?

Dev is Japanese but born in UK.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Hi Dev,

Please list on coinsmarkets.com
Activity: 63
Merit: 10
Has this project anything to do with Japan except picture and name?

eh NO...
Activity: 20
Who is the CEO? Has this project anything to do with Japan except picture and name?
Activity: 1540
Merit: 502
Low supply, 1000% ROI based on masternode. 5% Pre-mine. Is the ICO done? So where the burned address?

Best regards

Okane Satoshi

no burning ( yet) , but parking :
quote from the dev on discord:

TapwjAEKjM7zVD6f47ki7nEapryhG3Mdp1
TtDtJSkPWyAZVzZzvXkwUwmReBysUQKuKJ
Tqbz16yHczrGdLepJ47aH6UntCGJMG8gft

Above are the wallets with coins. These would be locked and considered as unusable from now onwards. We need these wallets for Staking though as this is Proof of Stake coin which gives better rewards only if there are huge staking wallets.
Please note that the funds will never be withdrawn or  used from these wallets without prior permmission from community
Activity: 12
Toku is makein money for me as it promises. No complaits💪
Little bit less what it first pormosed but this is the begining. We have to see further profits for this coin.
Masternode coin.
Activity: 854
Merit: 503
anybody know why this coin is so cheap on exchange? It is under ico?!
Activity: 59

Best regards

Okane Satoshi

Dude the burned address' are literally the first thing in the OP surrounded by flame emojis.
legendary

Best regards

Okane Satoshi
Activity: 59
This is coin working on the sole principle of more people buying the coin, there is no revolutionary technology. Am I earning money from node, sure I am, can the coin completely crash, sure it can. Blaming dev for wanting to make money, I don't see the point.
Activity: 15
Another freshly made account for shilling.

PS. Funny they have a British dude talking about the coin, but it's got an Asian name and admin can't speak English. Weird.
The "dev" said he's from the "UK" (even though his English sucks). He doesn't speak any Japanese either, which is quite hilarious. Thanks for warning people by the way. Lots of newcomers lately and it would be really sad if these shitty scammers would scare them out of crypto just so they can make some pocket money.

who fucking cares if the dev is a dude from UK, India or USA. you are wasting your time by stating the obvious. you think you are smart for uncovering the truth? everyone knows that he is not japanese and it does'nt make any difference tbh.

and he is active, working on exchanges, promoting the coin. like every other coin dev of the 1000 of coins on cmc.

and if the coin is a masternode coin from some dev who wants to make money. who cares?

every coin even the top 50 coins are scams then. everywhere neo, monero, bitcoin litecoin is promoted from newspapers to the last forum until everyone has bought in and then the early buyers drop on the highest buyers. where is the difference?

and the really good coins with active devs, long term goals, real use nobody invests in and are most of the time pushed down by some nerdy btcwhales.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 834
Another freshly made account for shilling.

At least try to post something in other threads before coming straight to this one you clown. You couldn't possibly make your alts any more obvious even if you tried at this point.

BTCMILLIONAIRE, I like your style. Noticed you commented on the CoinLancer project too...VERY scammy looking, huh? Seems they could be laundering money considering their ICO contract address has very few transactions and WEIRD amounts going out for the small amounts coming in.

Protectors of the community, I support you and try to warn the community about this type of stuff too.

Funny how we take time out of our day to type, in proper English, in order to properly communicate with others while these scammy looking people always have terrible English or seem not to spend the time to actually convey their message properly.

Keep up the great work - too many scams out there. If only we could create a way to exposure scams while affording bills to do this 24/7! Haha.

PS. Funny they have a British dude talking about the coin, but it's got an Asian name and admin can't speak English. Weird.
The "dev" said he's from the "UK" (even though his English sucks). He doesn't speak any Japanese either, which is quite hilarious. Thanks for warning people by the way. Lots of newcomers lately and it would be really sad if these shitty scammers would scare them out of crypto just so they can make some pocket money.
Pages:
Jump to: