Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[ANN][ICO] Travelium- First Crypto For Travelers - page 3. (Read 1015 times)

Activity: 41
Merit: 0
Congratulations for great work
Activity: 121
An excellent and very intresting project  best of luck
Activity: 798
Merit: 102
They look like pretty impressive. I have also check out their reputations. They are really up to to the expectations.
Activity: 168
An excellent and great project
Activity: 109
why add custom token in MEW error?
Activity: 154
I really appreciated this project, the concept is really amazing.. Many tourist and also those who travel regularly will surely be thrilled with this king of project. Surely this will be a big hit!! Congratulations in advance!! Smiley
Activity: 106
Great project
Activity: 32
I personally think that Travelium is worth to support, count me in.
Activity: 12
Travel industry is big and evolving. This project may be a welcome addition for further growth.
Activity: 233
a very interesting project. tourist travel becomes very enjoyable. so more can enjoy the trip. good luck team
Activity: 280
An excellent, cleverly structured project
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
Looks like great tokens, looking forward to this
Activity: 210
Travelium is a big project that can ease the tourists in transactions, with this later will benefit for both parties, hopefully many investors who can invest in Travelium.
Activity: 36
Pretty impressive with what you guys are trying to achieve.
Activity: 209
Merit: 10
It’s quite difficult to be an OS for the blockchain. How can this be organized at the technical level? Different blockchains means different architecture. There may be great compatibility complexities…
merculet
Activity: 6
Good luck and much success with your project. I hope it is able to compete with the competition.
Activity: 20
This is the real project with great future
Activity: 84
Good concept and will be revolutionary good project I think good ico
Activity: 8
This could be a promising project.  Will definitely be keeping a close eye on it going forward.
Activity: 81
I am interested in PROJECT Cheesy
Pages:
Jump to: