Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[ANN][ICO] Travelium- First Crypto For Travelers - page 5. (Read 1015 times)

Activity: 52
Merit: 0
Project has potentials...awesome
Activity: 9
Very good team, working hard to be a good project
Good luck
Activity: 182
Good project!
Activity: 10
Good project Smiley
Activity: 41
Great project and very necessary for travelers. I really love traveling and I could use the opportunity to pay my travel expenses with crypto currency. I wish a rapid take-off!
Activity: 85
Nice Project! Wish all the best
legendary
Activity: 2408
Merit: 1442
I join you! If it turns out to be true that there is little competition in the area that concerns you, then there is probably a way to succeed ! Good luck ! Wink
Activity: 65
Very interesting project
thank you
good luck
Activity: 25
I think that this is the best for travel coins which have partners and have a high possibility of realization. It is more interesting as the range of use widens.
brand new
Activity: 0
I like traveling. I am so happy to be a part of this project.
Activity: 9
You have a plateforme soon ?
Activity: 13
There are several blockchain projects focused in travelling ,  however this one has some differentiating aspects.  To begin with, this has an impressive number of PhD advisors , and their community engaging team is doing a remarkable job.  Will monitorize this.
good luck dev
Activity: 20
I will participate in Air Drop Smiley
Activity: 159
Hi guys, it will be great to have the traveling industry in the Blockchain and it would be better to pay with cryptocurrency es.

WEBPAGE: https://www.travelium.co/

TELEGRAM: https://t.me/joinchat/Ho7UBgwiQW8I0p8TMjhIhA

TWITTER: https://twitter.com/Traveliumico

WHITEPAPER: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1uFDJsPB7ZDNOhPqpBG6xbdvGiZMwYHmw

TRAVELIUM

Why is Travelium better than other Cryptocurrencies?

We have a huge industry to work with and a fantastic, knowledgeable team. With no other coin structured for the Travel industry, Travelium has captured the biggest industry in the cryptocurrency market. With our specific integration into developing the best coin to be used in the travel industry, this will allow for adaptation into real world markets to be as painless as possible, and that’s a huge advantage that Travelium can bring over any other coins in the world today

TRAVELIUM DEVELOPMENT

Users will be able to put up their own residences as destinations for others to choose, similar to AirBnB, and receive payment in travel coins that they can then spend on other destinations/trips. With the involvement of travel agencies and sites around the world, Travelium will become the main source of currency used in future within the travel industries. We all want to avoid the ever-rising cost of fuel in our modes of transport, and so to make our daily transport convenient, Travelium is committed to making your commute easy and hassle free

TRAVELIUM VALUE

As the travel industry continues to grow, it plays a significant role in creating jobs and entrepreneurship opportunities globally. Locales around the world obtain revenue, as well as exposure, to their culture and heritage. Due to the massive web of different platforms and large networks, there exist some inefficiencies, or pain points, in the travel industry that require improvement in process and communication. This would ensure things are made easier for the traveler, and businesses associated with this sector. One of these pain points is the currency conversion dilemma. By offering cryptocurrency, Travelium will ensure that travelers avoid the currency conversión charges. Another major benefit is eliminating the need to carry large amounts of cash, which is extremely convenient when travelers are traveling in foreign countries. Travelium also makes travel easier by helping travelers avoid bank fees associated with withdrawing money from an ATM or utilizing credit cards in foreign countries.
Additionally, a large problem experienced by tourists is the unavailability of ATMs that support their cards. Travelium helps avoid this problem. When paying using debit or credit cards, an individual is forced to share their information with merchants. At times, these merchants cannot be trusted with our banking information. There is a high-risk of such information being leaked, either deliberately or unintentionally. This is a security threat in itself, and should be enough to interest travelers to utilize our safer digital token system.

INITIAL COIN OFFERING

Name: Travelium
Ticket: TUM
Total Supply: 8.000,000,000 TUM
Decimals: 8
Contract Adress: 0x9a5dc55af53899e3253e3779d85d06660dfbc88e
Standar ERC20
Price: 2000000 TUM : 1 ETH
ICO STARTS: 17-04-18
ICO ENDS: 18-04-18

TOKEN DISTRIBUTION

TOTAL SUPPLY: 8.000.000.000 TUM (100%)
ICO SUPPLY:  5.000.000.000 TUM (63%)
BOUNTY AND AIRDROP: 1000.000.000 (12.5%)
TEAM AND MARKETING: 2000.000.000 (25%)

ROADMAP

DECEMBER 2017: Idea Developmenty
JANUARY 2018: Team Formation
APRIL 2018: Token Building, Website development, server building and Public Crowdsale
MAY 2018: Listing on Exchanges
JULY 2018: Wallet Launch
SEPTEMBER 2018: UI/UX Upgrades
NOVEMBER 2018: Listing on HitBTC
DECEMBER 2018: Launch of our Platform Daaps

Activity: 75
im waiting for new news.
Activity: 326
Merit: 8
>> CryptoMedia.press
I can not find an information about the team behind the project, could You share that with us.
Activity: 45
I like traveling abroad.
So I want for this coin to be a different coin from other.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
Why do you think that the Travelium project coin will be the best coin in the travel industry than other coins of projects that are already working in this market? What are the main advantages of your project on the decentralization of the travel industry and what are the differences from other similar projects?
Activity: 76
 Joined airdrop.
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
When will your ICO take place?
What cryptos can we buy your token with?
Is there a private sale?
Pages:
Jump to: