Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[ANN][ICO] Travelium- First Crypto For Travelers - page 6. (Read 1015 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 10
It would be nice to be able to travel safely and safely through the use of digital tokens
Activity: 182
Merit: 4

This project seems fair and clever for me. I forecats a success and you have my total support.
 surely it will improve all this field

All my wishes

Can we hope a complete catalan transalation of all tools ?
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
I hope this project will go well!
This is good!
Activity: 574
Merit: 11
HiveNet - Distributed Cloud Computing
A cryptocurrency that also has a real business behind it, somehow it is worthy to follow the project.
I think, this kind of project will keep thriving the future since this project is not fully depends on the crypto currency.
Activity: 43
First Rt from me. Too early to speak but hope that you will improve the project and team. Reach your goals.
Activity: 784
Merit: 250
The travel industry is big business so i'm sure the Travelium platform can find it's place in it somewhere,  maybe even help bring the traveling and crypto together and bring it to the masses.  There are other travel platform though, you stated otherwise.

Note that the travel industry is something that is very attractive to many people today. and place the crypto in it is a very good idea. the merger of the two could be said to be appropriate and could be a great thing.
Activity: 109
Hopefully it'll work
Activity: 88
I think that compatibility between travel and crypto currency is good, but it is meaningless without a lot of partnerships!
copper member
Activity: 5
Travelium project is exciting, as a new alternative in the travel industry. I think this project has a great chance to succeed and invest in this project seems to be a good choice.

Thanks!
Activity: 532
Merit: 21
TRAVELIUM is going to unite all the travelers of the world in a single social network! That is good!
Activity: 238
Merit: 11
The travel industry is big business so i'm sure the Travelium platform can find it's place in it somewhere,  maybe even help bring the traveling and crypto together and bring it to the masses.  There are other travel platform though, you stated otherwise.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 167
travel service bureau such as trevelium project has been developed by many previous projects as TIO TOUR
with a slick concept and a clear team
and why in the trevelium project do not look who is the professional team behind this project ... Huh
Activity: 97
Very interesting project for travel industry.
Activity: 79
Hmm.... very shady. telegram is empty, whitepaper with nearly no information and 6 pages.... would not trust this one
Activity: 266
Merit: 12
Sound awesome. Hopefully it'll work Smiley
Activity: 672
🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰
Crypto currency for travel. I support. I understand that all this is done to hide information from the tax inspection on the one hand and on the other hand the ability to pay through the card. But, in this process, the traveler himself and the person providing hotel services must participate. But, the question arises of cashing in the Fiat.
Activity: 490
Merit: 10
The project is interesting. Joined airdrop.
Activity: 476
I would like to ask how are you going to beat the traditional internet reservation service? Because those services give customers peace of mind by censoring their partners, they spend a lot of money on PR, maketing. How will your project censor the apartment owners?
Activity: 34
All the best!
Activity: 1400
Merit: 103
Let's be honest. You ask a question: "Why is Travelium better than other Cryptocurrencies?" After that, there is an unconvincing answer. To put it simply you "pour water" to study the project, I went to your website. It is terribly decorated and not informative. The design of the site negates the desire to invest in the project, sorry for the straightness. And still question. Where is the reference to team members?
Pages:
Jump to: