Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚍🚍[ANN][ICO] Travelvee - Innovative Booking Platform! ✅✅ - page 18. (Read 28794 times)

brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
This great project i hope tim and we are can be sucess together
brand new
Hopefully more investors will join this amazing project, Great opportunity for those who invest in cryptocurrency! It will grow and bring benefits to investors!
Activity: 12
I liked the project, the prospects here are good, thanks to the administration
Activity: 1
A good team, tough goals for the future, responsible attitude to their project,
Activity: 3
Looks like a promising blockchain project in the travel industry.
Activity: 8
I think this new world off tourism
brand new
Looking forward to the full implementation of this very promising project.
brand new
Activity: 2
Innovations in the field of tourism help the development of the industry, good luck to the guys in your project, and to all of us  Grin
Activity: 57
Very legit and great project great team working. This project provides a great program which all worldwide traveling can access via cryptocurrency, like their tokens. I like it
Activity: 22
I liked the project. He must have a successful future. I joined! And you? This is a great start, I hope that in the very near future, the platform will launch new projects in which it will be possible to participate.
brand new
I am glad to be a member. The value of the token is worth the trouble. Time to invite other that we may benefit all
brand new
Activity: 2
Traveler is a superb project.join it.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
I was interested in developing the project roadmap in a year planning to build offices in Europe in March and in September, Asia, America and Australia. I hope this project is successful
Activity: 25
Just keep it on guys, your project will boom!
Activity: 5
I like this project. The future of traveler platform.
brand new
Пpoeкт c мнoгooбeщaющим бyдyщим, cвязывaeт блoкчeйн c oтeлями для пyтeшecтвeнникoв и тypиcтoв. The project with a promising future connects the blockchain with hotels for travelers and tourists.
brand new
Xoчy пoддepжaть этoт пpoeкт! Ha мoй взгляд y пpoeктa ecть бyдyщиe. He плoxo былo бы пyтeшecтвyя пo cтpaнaм имeть pacчёт тoкeнaми. I want to support this project! In my opinion, the project has a future. It would be nice to travel to countries to have the calculation of tokens
brand new
Nice project travel is verry important so great
Pages:
Jump to: