Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚍🚍[ANN][ICO] Travelvee - Innovative Booking Platform! ✅✅ - page 22. (Read 28795 times)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0
All clear, I'm going to stay here to follow the project.
Activity: 72

Good Project and Nice Team
Activity: 140
It is a best project for me.
Activity: 16
An interesting project. Hope everything will be successful
Activity: 10
Its great and very important project.
Activity: 1
Travelvee1 has a potentiality to revolutionize the tourism industry. 
brand new
Activity: 0
Such a great project gives great prospects both for people interested in the development of tourism, and for token investors!
brand new
Nice it a great project
brand new
Very strong project. Don't miss the project. I wish you success and investors success!
Activity: 161
Merit: 175
Hello World!
An innovative platform for tourism and travel and booking aimed at the unoccupied sector of the tourism industry.
Activity: 104
Merit: 5
Good project maybe find many project liked this idea but i think travelvee will be the best
Activity: 238
Hopefully more investors will join this amazing project, Great opportunity for those who invest in cryptocurrency! It will grow and bring benefits to investors! Great idea and great team, tourism need this platform, it is fantastic
brand new
estou muito animada com o projeto, tem td pra ir adiante !!!
parabens !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Activity: 728
Merit: 251
almost get 100,000 USD, will Travelvee reach its softcap 5 million USD?
see they will end the ICO in February, I believe they can, good luck

100,000k USD with 5 million USD, still very far from the target.. while ico will be closed on February 15 later, which means less than half a month
it might take a miracle to reach the softcap within 2 weeks ..
team really has to work hard now

For two weeks to reach the soft cap, this requires an extra effort and really works hard. The strategy must be done well to see the sales results that are still far from the soft cap. With hope and optimism that this can be achieved, support from various parties is needed.
this project can achieve soft cap if many people invest in this platform, of course the team to must work extra hard to be able to collect the desired funds. I think Travelvee might not be able to reach soft cap because the remaining time is only a few days again.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
VANM - VIRAL ADVERTISING NETWORK MINING

100,000k USD with 5 million USD, still very far from the target.. while ico will be closed on February 15 later, which means less than half a month

For two weeks to reach the soft cap, this requires an extra effort and really works hard. The strategy must be done well to see the sales results that are still far from the soft cap. With hope and optimism that this can be achieved, support from various parties is needed.
Activity: 938
Merit: 251

Activity: 1078
Merit: 21
COMBONetworkio
Activity: 644
there are many benefits to this project if you can succeed, and I am sure this project will be managed with enthusiasm and compact so that it will provide satisfying results, enthusiasm and good luck.
Activity: 770
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
softcap is still not achieved, it looks like the trip will be long, if the team does not carry out promotions and participate in events,
I think Travelvee will be difficult to attract new investors  Smiley
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards
Looking at the website it turns out that it is still far from the soft cap and this team must be more active in promoting Travelvee, even though the red market should not be abandoned. The team must be more creative and choose more strategies to attract investors.
Pages:
Jump to: