Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚍🚍[ANN][ICO] Travelvee - Innovative Booking Platform! ✅✅ - page 19. (Read 28795 times)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0
Travelvee is the best ico of the year, and have the best team!!
Activity: 980
Merit: 1
Travelvee is a great project with a promising future. I support this project very much.
Activity: 21
Travelvee is such a wonderful project am so impressed, linking blockchain with hotels, nice job and an amazing concept keep it guys
Activity: 56
Look like a good project with the active team. Wish you good luck.
brand new
Activity: 0
 This is a breakthrough in the tourism industry, eagerly waiting for the full functionality of the website.  I see many possibilities for this project. I'm glad to be a part of it. 
Activity: 40
The tourism industry is today one of the most promising sectors of the economy, so the project will be of interest to those who travel.
brand new
This program has interesting and positive expectations.
Activity: 42
I like this project, I believe in it, I think it has a great future!
brand new
Potential project for traveller and toursim business.
Activity: 10
I'm very happy to be a part of the such great project. This project has a bright future!
Activity: 31
The project has huge potential, combining world traveling and blockchain is brilliant. Good luck to the developers!
Activity: 9
Interesting project, i will follow this! Combining blockchain with a Booking platform has huge potential, good luck to the developers!
Activity: 1
Activity: 202
Merit: 1
The concept of travel is indeed a lot that has also appeared before, it is very practical if we want to travel to visit places like this, for the bounty the biggest allocation for content is 30%
Activity: 6
Project with great potential!  #ethereum #crypto Cool project.. Hopefully more investors will join this amazing project, Great opportunity for those who invest in cryptocurrency! It will grow and bring benefits to investors!

Activity: 476
Merit: 10
many like this project, with a lot of support for this project hopefully it will make this project a success, with a great team surely everyone will always try their best for this project.
Activity: 3
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
let's support this project together, there are a lot of benefits that this project will provide if we can achieve success, hopefully the managing team will always maintain cohesiveness in developing this project so that many investors are confident in this project.
brand new
good one,i like it.so i will share it
Activity: 82
Good afternoon, the information contained In your white paper useful for every potential investor. I would like to clarify which languages we plan to translate and how soon?
Pages:
Jump to: