Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] Trending.me - TRENDS ICO starts Nov 4th 2017 - page 2. (Read 5562 times)

Activity: 659
Merit: 250
Guys please don't spam my PM.
It is out of rules of bitcointalk forum!!!
You were invited as we though you would be interested in bounty based on your past participation in bounty, we have not sent you more than one message so it does not count as spamming.  Also the message was addressed to you specifically and related to a bounty you might be interested in. Since you were invited you can politely decline and ignore the message.

Not sure how calling us spammers on this ANN thread with no context relevant? Are you joining the bounty or do you have a query for our team about trending.me as a project?

Thanks,
Cynthia
Trending.me
I’d appreciate it if you guys are actually stating that you guys will stop sending me messages about your new project and doing it.

I remember that I was just walking around minding my own business and suddenly, there was a new message in my folder. So I thought to myself, this message could be from anybody so I accidently opened it and what I saw was pretty interesting.
The message contained a whole bunch of website links (8 links) and I am not including the links that weren’t clickable
Nothing but large amounts of text just waiting to get looked at.
Please just stop sending me messages, thanks.

Wow, this is beyond me again, Why would you not want to be communicated with? Are we so isolated as a race? I think everyone on this forum needs to realise we are human social animals and we need to communicate.

Also It's just a message, you can ignore it, it won't kill you or explode YOUR "folder", neither will the text or links which are there for your convenience. Finally, you don't have to get all high pedestal and righteous on us by posting in our Ann thread, You can just ignore the message

It's Noted, you have received just one PM and will never receive one again. Smiley

Cheers!
What a reason Its just a message to pin what are you talking but seriously we are a man but to promote your ICO by doing that will make your ICO more looks a desperate peoples trying to scam investor..

Now that your ICO has been already postponed ? and for any reason i think the results deserves your moves. Its the downfall of your project.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
TRENDS ICO is postponed

We need more time to prepare for ICO. Bounties will continue and participants will be rewarded when the ICO restarts with a smart contract in place.

In the mean time keep participating in the Bounty and Trending.me will succeed. We have social media, signature and content bounties up for grabs.

Thank you for your cooperation.
Activity: 574
Merit: 251
a more aggressive promotion is needed for the ico to take place successfully, its so important that people start trusting in the project that they may even start asking for the ico, them selves, it a good project i still retain my word.
You were invited as we though you would be interested in bounty based on your past participation in bounty, we have not sent you more than one message so it does not count as spamming.  Also the message was addressed to you specifically and related to a bounty you might be interested in. Since you were invited you can politely decline and ignore the message.

Not sure how calling us spammers on this ANN thread with no context relevant? Are you joining the bounty or do you have a query for our team about trending.me as a project?

Thanks,
Cynthia
Trending.me
I’d appreciate it if you guys are actually stating that you guys will stop sending me messages about your new project and doing it.

I remember that I was just walking around minding my own business and suddenly, there was a new message in my folder. So I thought to myself, this message could be from anybody so I accidently opened it and what I saw was pretty interesting.
The message contained a whole bunch of website links (8 links) and I am not including the links that weren’t clickable

Wow, this is beyond me again, Why would you not want to be communicated with? Are we so isolated as a race? I think everyone on this forum needs to realise we are human social animals and we need to communicate.

Also It's just a message, you can ignore it, it won't kill you or explode YOUR "folder", neither will the text or links which are there for your convenience. Finally, you don't have to get all high pedestal and righteous on us by posting in our Ann thread, You can just ignore the message

It's Noted, you have received just one PM and will never receive one again. Smiley

Cheers!
This is a really cool idea because people love taking selfies and wearing nice fashion. Now to monetize it is a great idea. I hope first in investors profit the most. I think when it is ore popular you will earn less and the value will go up. Let's see !! <3
TRENDS ICO is postponed, we need more time to prepare for ICO. Bounty will continue and participants will be rewarded when the ICO restarts with a smart contract and concludes. ICO should restart next month, in the mean time keep participating in the Bounty and Trending.me will succeed. thank you for your cooperation.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
This is a really cool idea because people love taking selfies and wearing nice fashion. Now to monetize it is a great idea. I hope first in investors profit the most. I think when it is ore popular you will earn less and the value will go up. Let's see !! <3
Activity: 616

Thanks,
Cynthia
Trending.me

Activity: 1134
Merit: 501
Where we can check the ico , i would like to know how much they did raise already ..
I think the answer to your question and to my question before asking is already have an answer just 1 comment above and you will saw it. It seems it will going to failed if two more days and it doesn't raise as much as 50eth.
really sad, out of 10 ico 9 are failed 100% , i am wondering if it would be better for dev to start to make airdrop instead , if the project is valid the value will come later
Activity: 396
Merit: 252
Where we can check the ico , i would like to know how much they did raise already ..
I think the answer to your question and to my question before asking is already have an answer just 1 comment above and you will saw it. It seems it will going to failed if two more days and it doesn't raise as much as 50eth.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 501
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
I  think this is going to be a good project. I like the idea of earning some coins to upload my pics..sounds cool
interesting project. it will be promising.

I`m not sure. Yesterday was the first ICO day, and Etherscan shows that there no funds or even 1 substantial transactions on their address. It is very strange or i`m doing something wrong.
Unfortunately we have not raised any funds as yet, this should change in the coming days.
Activity: 700
Merit: 250

I`m not sure. Yesterday was the first ICO day, and Etherscan shows that there no funds or even 1 substantial transactions on their address. It is very strange or i`m doing something wrong.
Activity: 167
got sent a PM about this for no reason. super spammy

AVOID

This dev or a member of the team pmed me also to join on their promotion.
wrong move this project was to eager to get money. I thought he almost pmed all active users. Undecided

I agree that our bounty marketing strategy can be way out there and hear me out, let me own this,

We are not your regular crypto project with a budget for marketing, just a startup looking to create something out of little with crowd support, so we need to reach out to the crowd. We have no budget to place banners on every forum and pay for ads at the start of every youtube video you watch. Our budget is aligned with what is required to build brand and technology. Don't believe me? We acquire trending.me for a huge sum, we pay for an incubator while we could have out of my own 2 bedroom apartment. We hired one full time engineer to work on this paying him his full corporate salary. These are essential.

Now to address the PMs, I do not see anything wrong with it, of course this is debatable. Communication is the basis on how relationships and creating new contacts are build, someone has to send the first message. Why would you not want to receive A(One) Message, We did not SPAM you with multiple messages, that is the actual definition of SPAM

And to say we sent a PM to every member on this forum is not right, an exaggeration, almost an allegation and the fact that you posted this in our ANN thread when in fact the message we sent to you was inviting you for bounty showcases that your intent posting here was malicious, to ruin us, to teach us a lesson while all you needed to do was ignore the message.
We cherripicked who we wanted to send to, I guess you are not happy that you were chosen, very well you can ignore the message, you will not receive a message again.

Having no budget to promote in traditional ways and trying different ways to reach an audience does not mean we will not be a great project or cannot be a great project. You shout out the words AVOID because we infuriated you with a single PM, I urge you to look beyond this.

Why would you not want to be communicated with? This blows my mind, why would you focus on something like "I just got sent a PM, how dare they" when in fact you should look at context and maybe, just maybe think twice?

For those interested in our project, we have a huge 40% BONUS right now for little over the next 24 hours, If you like this project and want to see it succeed do participate in our ICO
Then you should not do that way man ,This is pointless to argue with and i have no time to read what are you talking all about. Did you even consider the people and it seems you are not proffesional in this ,thou a traditional method is not like the way you did. tss

Thanks for the feedback, what we are doing is working for us right now but will take your input under consideration.
Activity: 1820
Merit: 537

AVOID

wrong move this project was to eager to get money. I thought he almost pmed all active users. Undecided

I agree that our bounty marketing strategy can be way out there and hear me out, let me own this,

We are not your regular crypto project with a budget for marketing, just a startup looking to create something out of little with crowd support, so we need to reach out to the crowd. We have no budget to place banners on every forum and pay for ads at the start of every youtube video you watch. Our budget is aligned with what is required to build brand and technology. Don't believe me? We acquire trending.me for a huge sum, we pay for an incubator while we could have out of my own 2 bedroom apartment. We hired one full time engineer to work on this paying him his full corporate salary. These are essential.

Now to address the PMs, I do not see anything wrong with it, of course this is debatable. Communication is the basis on how relationships and creating new contacts are build, someone has to send the first message. Why would you not want to receive A(One) Message, We did not SPAM you with multiple messages, that is the actual definition of SPAM

And to say we sent a PM to every member on this forum is not right, an exaggeration, almost an allegation and the fact that you posted this in our ANN thread when in fact the message we sent to you was inviting you for bounty showcases that your intent posting here was malicious, to ruin us, to teach us a lesson while all you needed to do was ignore the message.
We cherripicked who we wanted to send to, I guess you are not happy that you were chosen, very well you can ignore the message, you will not receive a message again.

Having no budget to promote in traditional ways and trying different ways to reach an audience does not mean we will not be a great project or cannot be a great project. You shout out the words AVOID because we infuriated you with a single PM, I urge you to look beyond this.

Why would you not want to be communicated with? This blows my mind, why would you focus on something like "I just got sent a PM, how dare they" when in fact you should look at context and maybe, just maybe think twice?

For those interested in our project, we have a huge 40% BONUS right now for little over the next 24 hours, If you like this project and want to see it succeed do participate in our ICO
Then you should not do that way man ,This is pointless to argue with and i have no time to read what are you talking all about. Did you even consider the people and it seems you are not proffesional in this ,thou a traditional method is not like the way you did. tss
Activity: 574
it a beautiful idea, where we are going to take our snaps, and  get some money in foam of trends, if this succeeds it will be amazing,
i will be part of this, when my wallet beefs up.

TRENDS will be used in 4 ways on trending.me
1. To reward users for their participation in the community, for posting photos and curating the best content and making content "trending"

Do you plan selling photos content for comercial use ?
On web there is a lot of photos  but they are extlymly expensive.
That would be great if you have such thing.

This is a good question.

As a feature we did debate a case where people looking for more than just stock photos could make a request in a section on the website, with amount they are willing to pay(In TRENDS) and the job description eg "Stunning Pose beside a motorbike by an Indian Woman in late 20s, needs to be above 5ft4". or "Couple having a meal at fancy restaurant with evening gown(female) and suit(male)"

Users on the platform can then take up these assignments where multiple users can respond and the selected photo gets the reward. Others will also be rewarded for just posting. This feature is possible and we would need to streamline it into the normal flow.

nice thought,
my advice how if you add features like photo privacy that can not be saved or downloaded by public and add features we can buy photos from other user.
I think it will be very interesting

A privacy policy will exist and ensuring photos cannot be saved or downloaded is a good feature. Buying photos is an awesome feature too, we did not think of this. I think the possibilities where we can go are endless.

Thanks for the suggestions Smiley

AVOID

Activity: 1050
how much the fund raise of this project already?
i hope i can get some reply who knows Smiley thanks
Pages:
Jump to: