Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] Trending.me - TRENDS ICO starts Nov 4th 2017 - page 3. (Read 5562 times)

Activity: 1820
Merit: 537
This dev or a member of the team pmed me also to join on their promotion.
wrong move this project was to eager to get money. I thought he almost pmed all active users. Undecided
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1005
ASIC Wannabe
got sent a PM about this for no reason. super spammy

AVOID
Activity: 532
Merit: 252

TRENDS will be used in 4 ways on trending.me
1. To reward users for their participation in the community, for posting photos and curating the best content and making content "trending"

Do you plan selling photos content for comercial use ?
On web there is a lot of photos  but they are extlymly expensive.
That would be great if you have such thing.

This is a good question.

As a feature we did debate a case where people looking for more than just stock photos could make a request in a section on the website, with amount they are willing to pay(In TRENDS) and the job description eg "Stunning Pose beside a motorbike by an Indian Woman in late 20s, needs to be above 5ft4". or "Couple having a meal at fancy restaurant with evening gown(female) and suit(male)"

Users on the platform can then take up these assignments where multiple users can respond and the selected photo gets the reward. Others will also be rewarded for just posting. This feature is possible and we would need to streamline it into the normal flow.

nice thought,
my advice how if you add features like photo privacy that can not be saved or downloaded by public and add features we can buy photos from other user.
I think it will be very interesting
Activity: 84
Merit: 10

1. To reward users for their participation in the community, for posting photos and curating the best content and making content "trending"

On web there is a lot of photos  but they are extlymly expensive.

This is a good question.

As a feature we did debate a case where people looking for more than just stock photos could make a request in a section on the website, with amount they are willing to pay(In TRENDS) and the job description eg "Stunning Pose beside a motorbike by an Indian Woman in late 20s, needs to be above 5ft4". or "Couple having a meal at fancy restaurant with evening gown(female) and suit(male)"

Users on the platform can then take up these assignments where multiple users can respond and the selected photo gets the reward. All Participants will also be rewarded for just posting the pic as part of normal rewards. This feature is possible and we would need to streamline it into the normal flow.
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1002

On web there is a lot of photos  but they are extlymly expensive.
I'm trusting this project more day by day, TRENDS will be one of the best ICO on the history.. Also, the dev open to innovation.
You should not miss this opportunity!

Well put, a great opportunity right now get Your TRENDS with a 40% BONUS
Has ICO started today? Querying this wallet bitcoin 18YyCX4iiKwLrgg5KM2w1uPCWvycSzUeXr  has not yet been collected any amount paying with Btc?

We are getting enquiries and I think everyone is in the red right now. Unfortunately we launched ICO today where everything is going in the red. It will take few days to pick back up, in the meantime it gives us an opportunity to reach out to more collaborators.

So ICO will be postponed, because the site is not informed if it has been postponed or not? It looks like some coins are coming out of the red.

ICO is not postponed, we stick to our schedule of ICO between 15th Sept to 20th Oct, that's over a month long. Also we have done our research and these red days are unpredictable. The best strategy is to go through them and wait it out. We realise we need to start getting comfortable with this uncertainty if we want to survive as a venture in crypto.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
Has ICO started today? Querying this wallet bitcoin 18YyCX4iiKwLrgg5KM2w1uPCWvycSzUeXr  has not yet been collected any amount paying with Btc?

We are getting enquiries and I think everyone is in the red right now. Unfortunately we launched ICO today where everything is going in the red. It will take few days to pick back up, in the meantime it gives us an opportunity to reach out to more collaborators.

So ICO will be postponed, because the site is not informed if it has been postponed or not? It looks like some coins are coming out of the red.
legendary
Activity: 1792
Merit: 1030
I'm trusting this project more day by day, TRENDS will be one of the best ICO on the history.. Also, the dev open to innovation.
You should not miss this opportunity!
Activity: 73
Merit: 0
The magnificent image of TRENDS cannot be lost or stolen, nor can it be carried away. Purchased with common sense, paid for in full, and managed with reasonable care, it is about the safest investment in the world.

How it works is a screenshot from our whitepaper, how it works was done using google drawing in google docs. All our graphics are original by us, you can checkout our social media as an example,
http://twitter.com/earntrends
http://facebook.com/TheTrendsCommunity

And yes we can use icons etc available on the net in our graphics, who does not? What are you trying to prove here? You can make an argument that we can do better on image quality etc, we would appreciate feedback like this as we are a young team and constantly improving. But using words like "strange" etc is just baseless.

What's really strange is the way you communicate your opinion and the stranger thing is that you have a reputed rank on the forum. This is beyond me, but it makes sense as you can increase your post count going into every thread that offends you and post strange comments.

Cheers!

On a lighter note, Have you even read the whitepaper or understood the concept? Does not look like it. You seem to just be bitter towards us as we sent you a PM. Please judge a book by reading it and not by just the cover, I will leave you with this,
https://www.trending.me/concept.pdf

Get back to me once you do...

Okay, so I'll answer you in parts.

I have read your whitepaper and understood that.

Honestly, I dont like the graphics and the presentation part in the whitepaper.
Okay take that as a feedback.

See, I cannot increase my rank just by posting posts.( read the bitcointalk rank policy) . We can only reach higher ranks if we are constantly using this site. I have read about many ICOs and different projects on this forum.

I'm not commenting because you PMed me about the bounty campaign. After getting your PM, I checked your site , ANN and the whitepaper. And after that I have posted that expressing my feelings.

On a lighter note Cheesy I have understanding of what you are trying to do. There are already some similar projects going on (bit different, they are about uploading any photo or article).

Now, on a serious note , you have sent me another PM now. I dont like the subject line you have used there. I mean , what has that got to do with this.

Cheers! Wink

Thanks, as I said, we are constantly improving, we shall work on the graphics and presentation.

On a lighter note, Cheers! Smiley
Activity: 560

How it works is a screenshot from our whitepaper, how it works was done using google drawing in google docs. All our graphics are original by us, you can checkout our social media as an example,
http://twitter.com/earntrends
http://facebook.com/TheTrendsCommunity

And yes we can use icons etc available on the net in our graphics, who does not? What are you trying to prove here? You can make an argument that we can do better on image quality etc, we would appreciate feedback like this as we are a young team and constantly improving. But using words like "strange" etc is just baseless.

What's really strange is the way you communicate your opinion and the stranger thing is that you have a reputed rank on the forum. This is beyond me, but it makes sense as you can increase your post count going into every thread that offends you and post strange comments.

Cheers!

On a lighter note, Have you even read the whitepaper or understood the concept? Does not look like it. You seem to just be bitter towards us as we sent you a PM. Please judge a book by reading it and not by just the cover, I will leave you with this,
https://www.trending.me/concept.pdf

Get back to me once you do...

Okay, so I'll answer you in parts.

I have read your whitepaper and understood that.

Honestly, I dont like the graphics and the presentation part in the whitepaper.
Okay take that as a feedback.

See, I cannot increase my rank just by posting posts.( read the bitcointalk rank policy) . We can only reach higher ranks if we are constantly using this site. I have read about many ICOs and different projects on this forum.

I'm not commenting because you PMed me about the bounty campaign. After getting your PM, I checked your site , ANN and the whitepaper. And after that I have posted that expressing my feelings.

On a lighter note Cheesy I have understanding of what you are trying to do. There are already some similar projects going on (bit different, they are about uploading any photo or article).

Now, on a serious note , you have sent me another PM now. I dont like the subject line you have used there. I mean , what has that got to do with this.

Cheers! Wink
Has ICO started today? Querying this wallet bitcoin 18YyCX4iiKwLrgg5KM2w1uPCWvycSzUeXr  has not yet been collected any amount paying with Btc?

Activity: 602
Activity: 1092
Merit: 500
great concept and really an amazing project, an innovative way to showcase and earn some money,
 this i have put to my bookmarks and watch list.
Added your project to the best russian ICO calendar http://icodaily.ru/ico-calendar-items/trending-me/
We wish you to achieve the maximum goal Wink
Thanks , Appreciate it!
Activity: 272
Merit: 100
Best Russian ICO Calendar icodaily.ru
Added your project to the best russian ICO calendar http://icodaily.ru/ico-calendar-items/trending-me/
We wish you to achieve the maximum goal Wink
TRENDS ICO is LIVE | 40% BONUS for the first 48 hours

Price : 1 ETH = 3000 TRENDS + 1200 (40% Bonus) TRENDS

ICO Schedule : 15th Sept 2017 8AM UTC to 20th Oct 2017 8 AM UTC
Distribution of Token will begin on : 22nd Oct 2017

Bonus Periods :
40% - 15th Sept 2017 8 AM UTC - 17th Sept 2017 8 AM UTC
25% - 17th Sept 2017 8 AM UTC - 28th Sept 2017 8 AM UTC
10% - 28th Sept 2017 8 AM UTC - 05th Oct 2017 8 AM UTC
5% - 05th Oct 2017 8 AM UTC - 12th Oct 2017 8 AM UTC

https://www.trending.me/ICO

Appeal to all the members here :

We are a young and upcoming startup based in India, our team has collective experience of 15 years in fashion photography and nightlife industry, we have around 10 years of technology experience and have worked at some of the best startups in India. The average age of our Team is 26 years.

We are a vibrant and fun project. Yes, our project is not a traditional technology project like the awesome crypto and blockchain projects around which are tackling problems that need tech solutions. Based on our interests and expertise, we want to try something different, we want to make our project understandable and usable by a larger world audience, Trending.me was born from this want. Pretty soon we will turn Trending.me into every ones need.

Our strengths lie in design and technology and we are constantly improving everyday, we are just over two months old, we see this journey as innovative, tedious, new, but most importantly to get to this point it has been inspiring taking one day at a time and working to get to the next day and keep marching towards the overall vision.

We now need your support to grow this project, we need to grow our team and associate with the right people, we need you contributions and support to make Trending.me a reality.

To know more about the ICO : https://www.trending.me/ICO
For a detailed overview on how to participate in the ICO : https://www.trending.me/ICO/howto.pdf
sebentar lagi saya mau naik rank Jr.Member dan tertarik join signature campaign.
boleh tidak posting di thread local? mohon penjelasannya, terimakasih
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.21557363 (Indonesian Thread)
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
sebentar lagi saya mau naik rank Jr.Member dan tertarik join signature campaign.
boleh tidak posting di thread local? mohon penjelasannya, terimakasih
Pages:
Jump to: