Pages:
Author

Topic: ✅✔️✅✔️✅✔️[ANN][ICO] TRUEGAME - trusted iGaming platform based on smart contracts - page 3. (Read 25220 times)

copper member
Activity: 294
Merit: 0
Impressive project, convincing team with a track record and a good piece of technology. Working MVP. Good luck guys.
Activity: 555
Merit: 10
my experience is on bitcointalk..I have participate in the truegame bounty. I be participate in the Facebook and telegrame campaigns ... I also like and follow the Facebook page because I want to keep getting the latest news about the progress of truegame ... please try checking my Facebook profile: https://m.facebook.com/anwar.syae.7?ref=bookmarks

hope for the future hopefully trugame.io is successful
Activity: 602
Merit: 116
How did the Kucoin and Coinex competitions end? Is there any news on other exchanges?

Kucoin has been already listed on Idex, Exrates and Livecoin. Kucoin listing voting competition has already ended. But Kucoin has not announced the results yet. Also, Coinex voting is still ongoing and you can vote there. For voting on Coinex you must have 2000 CET.

Activity: 97
in my opinion, there are many such platforms, but still good luck! Smiley
Really? Which of them can provide a level of implementation like truegame?
copper member
Activity: 98
There is a huge demand for online gaming - but a genuine lack of trust. Also, I like the fact that the product is there - this is not hype. And a strong team. Best of luck.
Activity: 108
in my opinion, there are many such platforms, but still good luck! Smiley
copper member
The future of the Game Industry. A combination of DApp, RNG Engine over Smart Contracts. There is no reason for failure in the project. Good luck.
Activity: 124
They do a great job in expert marketing. One of the best propositions on the market. Good luck guys.
Activity: 29
How did the Kucoin and Coinex competitions end? Is there any news on other exchanges?
Working product. Awesome team and project with an established business model. I think that project will take a big chunk of the gambling market.
copper member
This project seems to create a great product. Awesome team and project with an established business model. I hope you can be successful, good luck.
Activity: 868
Merit: 500
Awesome, I think that project will take a big chunk of the gambling market. Good luck guys.
I'll sign these words too.In my opinion, this is a unique product that can be trusted.A platform that will save gambling lovers from all kinds of fraud,definitely allow the team to succeed.
Activity: 71
Awesome, I think that project will take a big chunk of the gambling market. Good luck guys.
copper member
Blockchain-based games - cool stuff. A strong, diverse and experienced team makes this a good-looking project.
Activity: 686
Merit: 251
I'm investigating Crypto Projects
What is the timeline when it comes to getting integrated into games? Are there any prospects at this time?
copper member
Activity: 196
The concept looks very promising. Team looks solid, product has good potential. Looking forward to seeing where this one goes.
Activity: 476
Merit: 19
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
They had already had working product before sale has started. It was very good property of this project. But now we should talk about competitiveness of this project, and how it will be develop.
Activity: 196
This is quite a good gaming platform, integrated int blockchain. With a whole load of gamers out there, this project will definately moon given the fact that the developmnet team also develops the games of their platform. This is a plus rather than waiting for game companies to engage.
copper member
Activity: 294
Truegame has a very big and experienced team. Nice project with MVP. Good product with ready community. Good luck.
Activity: 536
Merit: 100
as I see the development of truegame projects the longer the development of its network is also increasingly widespread, let alone in added that truegame also been list in some market.
I think it suited to keep TGAME token as my inventory tool, I'm sure slowly its price will go up I'm very sure this
Pages:
Jump to: