Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] TrustedCars FLEX – changing car ownership forever - page 18. (Read 28802 times)

Activity: 125
Merit: 1
This youtube video is explaining very well the TrustedCars FLEX ICO and I am super excited to see this turning into a reality. Where I can drive a car of my choice anytime.

Not only anytime but anywhere and with very low weekly charges. You don't need to enter into any long-term contracts to avail this facility. This is something really innovative and will transform dealerships into innovative mobility providers.
Activity: 114
Merit: 1
This youtube video is explaining very well the TrustedCars FLEX ICO and I am super excited to see this turning into a reality. Where I can drive a car of my choice anytime.
Activity: 294
Merit: 100

TrustedCars FLEX — The perfect Balance

You need a car from time to time but don´t want to own one?

A cab, Car-Sharing or Car-Rental is too expansive?

You don´t want to be stuck in a leasing contract for 2 years or longer?

Then TrustedCars FLEX is the perfect solution for you to stay flexible without having high costs and long-term commitments.

You have very cool solutions that will greatly simplify the life of your customers. I'm sure your project will be successful.
Activity: 504
Merit: 10
Today we present our idea to experts and representatives of the Federal Ministry for Economic Affairs and Energy on the Open-Innovation-Platform

[/URL]
Another great meeting for this project that will show us what it will cost or will it even do the work?
Activity: 336
Maxpayne86
Watching and comparing with others abilities like it was compared in upper post really shows potentials for the project
Nice project but need more information

What kind of information do you need? Information on the first page of this topic, also on the project website
Any needed information already exists on WP behind the official website of this  project, you better check it out

Then TrustedCars FLEX is the perfect solution for you to stay flexible without having high costs and long-term commitments.

The conditions for customers are incredible at that moment, hope it will save through the time
copper member
Activity: 280
Merit: 0
Changing Car Ownership forever

I thinks this is a great project because have a good system from this project and have a good concept make this project more interesting, so i think this project will be successfull.

You're right. This project has an excellent idea and a team that is able to follow the intended steps. I think this project will be successful.
Yeah and especially it will good because of it will be opened ot any people system by blockchain
because of this on crypto world coming many new project, some of them maybe scam, some just the same as others, but there is also perfect projects like this
copper member
Great idea for driving a car until you want, and the ability to return it or replace it with another car at any time.
Yeah that's perfect that you don't need to turn it back, you can just leave it without any problems for you
I really believe in the great perspective of the TrustedCars FLEX project, because with it you can select any car that you want from the existing inventory of participating car dealers and return it or replace it with another car at any time

Hey NetFreak many thanks for your support!!!
I thinks this is a great project because have a good system from this project and have a good concept make this project more interesting, so i think this project will be successfull.

You're right. This project has an excellent idea and a team that is able to follow the intended steps. I think this project will be successful.
Yeah and especially it will good because of it will be opened ot any people system by blockchain
Don’t miss to claim your 30% Bonus!

Our Main-Sale still runs for 5 more days!

Wow, this bonus is bigger then I ever seen before in that good kind of projects by blockchain

Hello Rahden and welcome here.

Can we help you with a specific information?

Like Basion says, you can find general information here:

- On our homepage - https://ico.trustedcars.com/

- In the Whitepaper: https://ico.trustedcars.com/source/documents/TrustedCars_Flex_Whitepaper.pdf

- In our Telegram community: https://t.me/TrustedCars

- Or just check out one of the many video reviews on Youtube. Here is one for example: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BrCBTFQys1s&t=11s

Best wishes from Frankfurt / Germany

Stefan
Thanks for publishing all the links in one place, that's more easy for me to find it all now Smiley
Activity: 308
Merit: 24

What kind of information do you need? Information on the first page of this topic, also on the project website
copper member

Hello Rahden and welcome here.

Can we help you with a specific information?

Like Basion says, you can find general information here:

- On our homepage - https://ico.trustedcars.com/

- In the Whitepaper: https://ico.trustedcars.com/source/documents/TrustedCars_Flex_Whitepaper.pdf

- In our Telegram community: https://t.me/TrustedCars

- Or just check out one of the many video reviews on Youtube. Here is one for example: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BrCBTFQys1s&t=11s

Best wishes from Frankfurt / Germany

Stefan
Activity: 224

There is a lot of information about the project. In this topic, a detailed WP, social networks.
copper member
TrustedCars is not the project for flippers and instant X-s. It's very complex platform which will grow and make huge earnings for key (long hold) token holders for sure.

From your mouth to the investor´s ears  Wink
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
TrustedCars is not the project for flippers and instant X-s. It's very complex platform which will grow and make huge earnings for key (long hold) token holders for sure.
Everyone in this should be invested. Investing here will be profitable. I also want to get involved in this project.

Many thanks for your support Basion!!!
Do you accept new investors and partners that will work with you by cooperating in project ideas?

Hello Gabriella,

we are always open for new, constructive ideas.

Please drop us a pm here or send me an email to [email protected] and tell me about your thoughts.

Many thanks!
Will send it directly through PM with my working ideas with this project, thanks Smiley
Everyone in this should be invested. Investing here will be profitable. I also want to get involved in this project.

Many thanks for your support Basion!!!
Do you accept new investors and partners that will work with you by cooperating in project ideas?

Hello Gabriella,

we are always open for new, constructive ideas.

Please drop us a pm here or send me an email to [email protected] and tell me about your thoughts.

Many thanks!
Nice to see that you're opened to new partners, not just closed big project like others succesful now
Pages:
Jump to: