Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] TrustedCars FLEX – changing car ownership forever - page 21. (Read 28802 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 24
Is there any information about exchanges where does TrustedCars plan to be listed at? They could influence to the price a lot.

Enough to know that such announcements are always toward the tail end of the token sale. It will be too premature to make such announcements now
Activity: 125
Merit: 10
Is there any information about exchanges where does TrustedCars plan to be listed at? They could influence to the price a lot.
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
Hi, I've invested money in presale. I would like to ask why the final term of the sale has been postponed. My doubt is that this is due to the fact that little money was collected during the pre-sale.
copper member
Activity: 280
Changing Car Ownership forever
do I understand correctly that the project will only work in certain countries and cities, right? if so, in which? when will the application launch?

Good morning Abrole,

our system will work with car dealers worldwide. Our plan is to start in Germany in the 1st half of 2019 and expand to European countries like UK, France or Spain in the 2nd half of 2019.

You can have a closer look on our roadmap to see the detailed international expansion plan. Page 29 in our whitepaper. https://ico.trustedcars.com/source/documents/TrustedCars_Flex_Whitepaper.pdf

Best from Frankfurt

Activity: 106
do I understand correctly that the project will only work in certain countries and cities, right? if so, in which? when will the application launch?
Activity: 34
A good idea. Blocking the automotive industry can solve the problem of car theft
copper member
This is really amazing Project. Giving profit to their investors. And the best thing which i see in this project the Product and Services.I am really glad to being a part of this.  Smiley
Successful Thumbs up for This Project   Wink

Thank you so much Ahsan we appreciate that  Cool
Activity: 336
Tell me, please, such question, whether dividends will be added to holders of tokens of the given project?

Hello Naes,

no we don’t give any dividends. The FLEX Token is a utility Token and not a security Token.

The value of the token will increase with the demand for the token.

Best from Frankfurt
Yeah surely not all tokens for now using that method tu make more new coming customers of the project, it's normal

If are charging dividends to holders, then there is a risk with the withdrawal of tokens on the stock exchange. Most exchanges do not add such coins.
Exchanges afraid of that kind of token, so we better check it before do any investments on crypto
copper member
I really liked the idea of your project. Nice project

Many thanks Tamphan  Wink
Activity: 504
Tell me, please, such question, whether dividends will be added to holders of tokens of the given project?

Hello Naes,

no we don’t give any dividends. The FLEX Token is a utility Token and not a security Token.

Best from Frankfurt
Yeah surely not all tokens for now using that method tu make more new coming customers of the project, it's normal

If are charging dividends to holders, then there is a risk with the withdrawal of tokens on the stock exchange. Most exchanges do not add such coins.

You are right, the exchange does not want to add such tokens. However, for investors this is an additional motivation for buying tokens. A difficult decision.
But how do we know if exchanges will do that or not either? It's hard to understand for me that predictions..
Activity: 125

Hello Naes,

Best from Frankfurt

You are right, the exchange does not want to add such tokens. However, for investors this is an additional motivation for buying tokens. A difficult decision.
Activity: 308
Merit: 100

Hello Naes,

Best from Frankfurt

Activity: 168
I really liked the idea of your project. Nice project
Activity: 504

Hello Naes,

Best from Frankfurt
We had some very promising meetings today in Seoul at the Asem Tower. And enjoyed the view from the meeting room. We will keep you updated.

Wow, nice to hear that you are not hiding from public meetings and can work with people like that
copper member

Hello Naes,

Best from Frankfurt
copper member
We had some very promising meetings today in Seoul at the Asem Tower. And enjoyed the view from the meeting room. We will keep you updated.

Merit: 100
copper member
Activity: 40
Merit: 1
You can now buy TrustedCars Flex Tokens with your Credit Card with Indacoin.

Nice to see that here exists so easy ways to buy it, without losing your time on convertion of money
Pages:
Jump to: