Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] TrustedCars FLEX – changing car ownership forever - page 14. (Read 28802 times)

Activity: 77
Merit: 0
I know that the team in the project is good and after a while everything will be  more visible.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
The development of the block chain technology in the automotive industry is very large. TrustedCars FLEX coins have the opportunity to become a leader in this field.
Merit: 10
I see that your campaign has high ratings in rating agencies. I wanted to find information about the funds already collected, but I could not find it. Could you tell me the answer to this question?

Hello agrs and welcome to the community.

Management team will sure announce numbers the next few days.

So may i invite you to our Telegram group to stay updated: https://t.me/TrustedCars

Best regards from Frankfurt
wow, nice to see that it will be announced so soon, will wait on the telegram channel for this numbers!
hey calm down, it's only going to start the project and you're already talking about going wider?
copper member
Activity: 280
Changing Car Ownership forever
TrustedCars Flex is now listed on CoinCodex, you can add FLEX tokens to your CoinCodex portfolio!

Thanks CoinCodex  Smiley
Activity: 504
I think this is a good idea, but I do not quite understand how this project differs from the usual car rental.

Hello Past_Ale,

one difference is the price. The cars you can rent with FLEX are already owned by the cooperating car dealers and will be cheaper than the known car rentals.

We also want to make it easier for you to swap the car. Convertible on the weekend and a station wagon during the week? No problem with FLEX.

You will have less paperwork also because all of this will be organized in the app.

Another point is, that you won´t find Blockchain and smart contracts in the known car rental industry. But at TrustedCars FLEX you will  Wink

Any questions left feel free to ask. And you are invited to join our Telegram community https://t.me/TrustedCars

so if it so cheap and have good condition when will you have going wide and use it on more countries?
copper member
I think this is a good idea, but I do not quite understand how this project differs from the usual car rental.

Hello Past_Ale,

one difference is the price. The cars you can rent with FLEX are already owned by the cooperating car dealers and will be cheaper than the known car rentals.

We also want to make it easier for you to swap the car. Convertible on the weekend and a station wagon during the week? No problem with FLEX.

You will have less paperwork also because all of this will be organized in the app.

Another point is, that you won´t find Blockchain and smart contracts in the known car rental industry. But at TrustedCars FLEX you will  Wink

Any questions left feel free to ask. And you are invited to join our Telegram community https://t.me/TrustedCars

Activity: 364
Merit: 18
copper member
For those of you who need a quick overview of the different rating site scores we gained, here is our profile on coinfollow.io

https://coinfollow.io/ico/trustedcars-flex

copper member
Really an amazing project. First of all for product and services is very necessary for the success of campaign and this is really different. I hope this will be bring a new trend in vehicle market. On the other side TrustedCars is also giving a new future !! Thumbs up   Wink

Many thanks for your support Ahsan. Together we will drive to the future  Cool
Activity: 462
Really an amazing project. First of all for product and services is very necessary for the success of campaign and this is really different. I hope this will be bring a new trend in vehicle market. On the other side TrustedCars is also giving a new future !! Thumbs up   Wink
copper member
Hello fellows!
I wish the idea advance!
Believable website, riveting results.

Hello Lasala many thanks for your words. We appreciate that!

Have a nice weekend
copper member
TrustedCars Flex the four in one solution

I see that your campaign has high ratings in rating agencies. I wanted to find information about the funds already collected, but I could not find it. Could you tell me the answer to this question?

So may i invite you to our Telegram group to stay updated: https://t.me/TrustedCars

wow, nice to see that it will be announced so soon, will wait on the telegram channel for this numbers!
I think it's information is closed  by that moment and maybe we will see this after the ICO but not now
copper member

Activity: 896
Merit: 507
Just come from reading twitter of that project and I want to say that it's going forward to good times, but ofcourse we can't predict the whole movements and values
Socials and it's activity have good shown signs that indicates activity of the team and the whole project
Just come from reading twitter of that project and I want to say that it's going forward to good times, but ofcourse we can't predict the whole movements and values
I can personally say TrustedCars community is the best I've seen. Great community is key to great product!

I would flip that sentence into a great product is key to a great community Wink Does sound better to me.
I think we will see a great community growth and surely it will be good community because the project suggest you to use car for your needs with very comfortable conditions

The community needs to understand the product and see the benefit. You can have a great product without being successful. There is a lot of work to be done in order to make TrustedCars FLEX a success.
Success not always come first, it come when the most of people start see that the project going to be real good and useful in future
What will be your prediction to this token in the next year? Will it be x5 to its original value or it will take a year to obtain this kind of price. I am not good in predicting so any suggestion will useful as reference on how much we are going to invest to this project.
I think that this prediction can't be really good, but the project has it own style and going through hard points good
Yeah but we can predict to the project that is that good that it will have good value on the market if it won't stop ever
So well we must wait for coming announcement and updates that will come to us through the development process
Pages:
Jump to: