Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] TrustedCars FLEX – changing car ownership forever - page 24. (Read 28802 times)

Activity: 125
Merit: 10
I think many people will participate in this project. We need to spread the information about this project, so that as many people as possible can learn about it.

It's much more important to spread info about sintez at EU, USA and asia region. They are the best contributors!

All countries are good contributors as long as they will accept, support and trust your project. If we group the small pieces of supporters they become big and powerful.

I'll support you, in fact, the main amount of money collection is provided by thousands of people. And no matter from what country they do it.
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
I think many people will participate in this project. We need to spread the information about this project, so that as many people as possible can learn about it.

It's much more important to spread info about sintez at EU, USA and asia region. They are the best contributors!

All countries are good contributors as long as they will accept, support and trust your project. If we group the small pieces of supporters they become big and powerful.
Activity: 322

Activity: 826
Merit: 262

the uberizations of economy is a very rapid step so that such projects will definitely grow and some of them will be taken over by the market. I just do not understand how they will scale the network as soon as the project becomes big? algorithm which is now and which in plans a little for this not podhrdit as it seems to me.

Activity: 308
Activity: 280
This ICO has been given 99/100 by ICORanker, 4.6 by trackICO, 9.3 by ICOmarks, 4.8 by ICO Rated. Action speaks louder than words.

Exactly,
thanks for the research Smiley

Yes, I also drew attention to the evaluation of various ICO lists. The team did an excellent job.
copper member
Merit: 0
Changing Car Ownership forever
This ICO has been given 99/100 by ICORanker, 4.6 by trackICO, 9.3 by ICOmarks, 4.8 by ICO Rated. Action speaks louder than words.

Exactly,
thanks for the research Smiley

Activity: 434
I think that such a project is very necessary, because many buyers of used cars meet the problem of dishonesty of sellers.
Activity: 148
Merit: 11
After a very long time, we came across an innovative ICO. Am I the only one excited to see following
With our paperless end-to-end solution you can choose any car you want from the available inventory of participating car dealers, sign for it in the app and you are ready to go. Drive the car as long as you want and return it or swap for another car anytime. With no fixed costs or long-term contracts but for a low weekly payment including all expenses.

I bet you are not the only one. There are many die-hard fans like me and we can't wait to see a solution that lets us drive cars of our choice with low weekly payment

The blockchain is truly an amazing platform and the main reason which I see for the success of this TrustedCars ICO will be its idea. They have wisely and rightly targeted the enormous market of car lovers.
Activity: 121
Merit: 1
After a very long time, we came across an innovative ICO. Am I the only one excited to see following
With our paperless end-to-end solution you can choose any car you want from the available inventory of participating car dealers, sign for it in the app and you are ready to go. Drive the car as long as you want and return it or swap for another car anytime. With no fixed costs or long-term contracts but for a low weekly payment including all expenses.

I bet you are not the only one. There are many die-hard fans like me and we can't wait to see a solution that lets us drive cars of our choice with low weekly payment
Activity: 114
Activity: 125

These are phenomenal figures. We are encountering more and more ICO scams every week. These figures are great way to check whether an ICO is legitimate or not
Activity: 148
Merit: 11
Invest in the TrustedCars project is promising. If large investors come this is good. Small private investors are even better. They will complement each other and the token will be more stable.

This project will really dominate the market especially if big investors that will keep investing to this project. This project is on the right track. I'd love to see the good news in the following months.
Invest in the TrustedCars project is promising. If large investors come this is good. Small private investors are even better. They will complement each other and the token will be more stable.
copper member
Merit: 0
Changing Car Ownership forever
when the token sale ends?

Hi the Main Sale start on June 11th and end on 30th if July.

Kind regards from Frankfurt
Merit: 24
The main thing is that large financial companies start investing in the project, then there will be success! How do I understand this is more a tool for corporate investment?

You are absolutely right. Now, according to statistics, 90% of investments in projects from large investment funds.
The main thing is that large financial companies start investing in the project, then there will be success! How do I understand this is more a tool for corporate investment?
Activity: 224
when the token sale ends?

On the site and in all documents indicates that the last stage of the ICO ends July 30th!
Pages:
Jump to: