Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] UcoinCash Cryptocurrency ICO November 15 - page 2. (Read 58403 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Can’t wait for the start of ICO. So interesting ideas coming from your team!

we all got scammed already
Activity: 28
Can’t wait for the start of ICO. So interesting ideas coming from your team!
Activity: 13
I've been having a heck of a time trying to figure out my SQL passphrase, lol it'll come to me   I'll start trading it again once I do                        

glad to see your still at it                        
Activity: 19
Any updates? Could you give us more information about your project?
What a unique concept so you going to sell premine coins to other with some attractive graphics and promotional videos even you don't want to show who is behind this project. Time for this kind of ICOs is over now better implement more security for investors and bring a unique system for ICO.
Activity: 317
Merit: 10
Seeing the announcement on the UcoinCash website, it seems that we still have to wait for some time, hoping that the project will develop smoothly.
Activity: 234
I am poor but i am doing my best to be rich
Is the token locked in your website's wallet? 0.1ETH IS OK? When is the time on the exchange?
After the transfer, is there a certificate issued to the mailbox?

Lols don't you know how to read?
this site is scam.
Activity: 252
Merit: 11
Is the token locked in your website's wallet? 0.1ETH IS OK? When is the time on the exchange?
After the transfer, is there a certificate issued to the mailbox?
Activity: 266
How to I get my IDEX membership working? Ive completed the week so options for free trading/more aurora should be available but Im not given the option.
Activity: 5
if our project becomes successful and there will be millions of transactions per day, then how can a blockchain handle this huge amount of transactions.
i think there will be scalability concerns for these type of huge transactions?

You mean the UCH transaction
Activity: 224
if our project becomes successful and there will be millions of transactions per day, then how can a blockchain handle this huge amount of transactions.
i think there will be scalability concerns for these type of huge transactions?
Activity: 5

I'm ready to promote this project because I believe in  success of this project!

Why Huh?
Activity: 76

interesting and exciting project, i hope the team will continue to intensively promote this project so that more will be known and the project will be more developed and successful.

lol you're trying to shill a dead corpse
Activity: 1484
Merit: 505
now they closed the lending program..what will happen to our UCH?? Hoping they will buy it back via btc or eth.. since they made alot in the past

now they all throw Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 234
I am poor but i am doing my best to be rich
now they closed the lending program..what will happen to our UCH?? Hoping they will buy it back via btc or eth.. since they made alot in the past
Activity: 131
How can there be so many people on the top of the discussion, the project does not respond, at all not responsible for people, away from it!

This happens quite often, I advise you to sell all the coins of UCH, as they will continue to fall in price until the coin is completely devalued.
Activity: 84
Merit: 2
15th of November?? Why the release date is so far?..  Huh
Activity: 196
Merit: 11
If he is dead, then why he pays and give money. If you do not believe in the project, just leave and do not go here! The project is very promising!

What money are you talking about? The course of the coin for lending 12$ and for sale on the exchange 0.2$. I wrote everything above. Why do you mislead other people? You can just as well believe in talking dolphins. This coin is a scam.
Why do you say "live" for the project side, what benefits do they bring? Or are you a project team member, who is not allowed to say bad?

I will be waiting the ICO cuz it looks awesome,say me do you have any whitelist?
Activity: 9
Folks, we have to realize that all lending platforms are dying and it will happen sooner(likely) or later. Too much distrust and the business plan, if existing is solely based on the ponzi structure.

It appears that the only ponzi structure with some longevity to it is Proof of Weak Hands PoWH (P3D). If Bitconnneeect was capable of surviving over a year, PoWH must survive at least such a period if not a bit longer. Mathematically it is an ingenious set-up.

https://powh.io/?masternode=0x0930b0e6ef3e5d2d3e2b7343091937f8202c3f1d
Pages:
Jump to: