Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] UcoinCash Cryptocurrency ICO November 15 - page 20. (Read 58403 times)

Activity: 1484
Merit: 505
Sure put 2 coin will cost a maximum of 2-10 Satoshi
if this goes on  Cheesy Cheesy Grin
coin is dying on the domestic stock market !!!
slowly but surely !ю
Activity: 84
Merit: 2
Oh my, what an atypical name !
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
Advise to everyone to hold some amount of this coin... After few years, there will be enormous profit
Activity: 80
Merit: 0
pfffff. don't want to be negative, but a lot off things are not professional from devs..
Activity: 4
only one question. when will the landing?
Activity: 4
over time, the button should appear buying and selling. I have already appeared.

I dont have a sell or a buy button, anyone with the same problem?

not only this but the ability to make balance !!!! Cry
Activity: 23
I dont have a sell or a buy button, anyone with the same problem?
copper member
Activity: 588
Merit: 17
Exchange launched, but they still provide us with weird messages:
"You are currently among the members who are limited to this function to better our Local Exchange’s performance. This function would be soon available for you. Hope for your kind understanding on this matter".
Activity: 168
The transfer function of UCH among members would be activated only after 48 hours since our Local Exchange is offically launched

Does this limited exchange means its already officially launched?
The transfer function of UCH among members would be activated only after 48 hours since our Local Exchange is offically launched
Activity: 101
I can see the exchange.  But I cant sell.   I can only watch as the value continues its descent.

I wonder if I should have some BTC ready, just in case there is a massive drop.  
This is beyond doubt, if there is a substantial decline, buy directly, waiting for profit on it
Try to relogin again today it seems
i can trade

You are currently among the members who are limited to this function to better our Local Exchange’s performance. This function would be soon available for you. Hope for your kind understanding on this matter

But for $8 and still cant withdraw, i dont see why i should sell my uch.

Can you trade?  I can log in and see the exchange. I can put in numbers, but there isnt a sell button for me

Didnt try to sell as i stated its only $8 and cant withdraw at the moment
Merit: 100
i can trade

You are currently among the members who are limited to this function to better our Local Exchange’s performance. This function would be soon available for you. Hope for your kind understanding on this matter

Can you trade?  I can log in and see the exchange. I can put in numbers, but there isnt a sell button for me
Activity: 234
I am poor but i am doing my best to be rich
Hoping in $48 hours withdrawal function would be enabled since local exchange has been available.
Still got 1.9 uch waiting for price to skyrocket... like maybe $100-$500 if the progress continues
i can trade

Activity: 42
My account has been blocked without any reason!
I was trade on exchange, and after some time i was banned.
Support, what i need to remove ban?

My login: alegidzh
My email: [email protected]
Merit: 100
I can see the exchange.  But I cant sell.   I can only watch as the value continues its descent.

I wonder if I should have some BTC ready, just in case there is a massive drop.  
Pages:
Jump to: