Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] UcoinCash Cryptocurrency ICO November 15 - page 22. (Read 58403 times)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0
One thing that works against them is the silence they keep. People hate suspense in projects like this. That's the lesson they've got to learn. Talk to us, devs!
Activity: 4
They rolled back transactions that my friends made during the exchange. Also I know a couple of guys who didn't take part in the exchange, but their ICO coins were mistakenly exchanged for BTC. Today they got their coins back. So don't panic guys, they are working. I hope Ucoin cash will be the best lending platform this year, let them do their best.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
If they're scam why they've added mining pools and block explorer recently? I believe they're just newbies in business.
Activity: 131
Merit: 1
now  they update and i dont know when they comeback to exchange. maybe uch scam
Activity: 1
lost all my profit from trading for it. F**cking SCAM
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
whats going on...Ucoincash is available at which exchanges? their local exchange is not online it seems/
Activity: 41
for those who dont know, the explorer is online ucoincash.info
and they didnt touch the investment atm.
https://etherscan.io/address/0xb3040df19c7e6f2d81875e3466c50a8153b65eb6
Activity: 132
Pool UcoinCash

http://genblocks.ddns.net:8082

Payout every 10 Minuts
Activity: 49
Does internal exchange work now?
Activity: 76
don't worry, it is  Wink
Activity: 126
When inviting new people to this project, does it matter which rank they have on this forum?
Activity: 98
They should give us some announcements at least. I see that they are doing their job behind the scene but people need to know this!
Activity: 35
Let me link windows wallet?

Hahah, nice joke Smiley
Activity: 358
Let me link windows wallet?
Activity: 31
scam.. maybe, why have such a restrictive ICO they could have taken probably ten times more.
UHC was at ~$10 so people were still pumping money in to it when it went down.

Just saying why steal 10milion when you could steal 100.

Activity: 169
Merit: 100
Definitely a scam, no chance of ever seeing your BTC or ETH again. I sent several messages to support since November to ask for my money back, none answered and all closed.
Activity: 168
Its holiday season.
Give the dev some time to spend our money on sipping the martini on the beach with hot chicks and driving lambo.

If they dont start by the first week of jan then you can most likely say goodbye to your money
Activity: 256
Merit: 250
So past week they keep giving us time when exchange will be open and today? Again nothing. Lol

1st week of january
Activity: 431
Merit: 250
So past week they keep giving us time when exchange will be open and today? Again nothing. Lol
Activity: 23
Stop spreading FUD, lets wait and see for developments. They have much more to win opening the exchange and start the lending that just exit scam now.
Pages:
Jump to: