Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] UcoinCash Cryptocurrency ICO November 15 - page 21. (Read 58403 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 10
Announcement on Local Exchange opening

We are pleased to inform that The Local Exchange will be opened in the next 24 hours, so it would be better if you cancel all your old order as when the Local exchange is opened there would be some unexpected change on the price.

Any exchange will require a security code called exchange security code for the sake of safe and security.

We do apologize for the inconvenience that may be caused during the last few weeks. It would take several days for the BTC/ETH/UCH withdrawal function to be reopened.

P/s: If you break or violate any of our terms and conditions, your account may be terminated or suspended immediately without notice.

The Exchanging/Trading function will be available for the first 1,000 members. First come first served. This function will be available for all members as soon as possible.

Ucoin Cash offers trading/exchanging without trading fees to January 11th 2018.

The Ucoin Cash Team

so i guess im not the first 1000 member to login after the announcement.
it means withdraw can be done probably next week, holy cow....
Activity: 16
Merit: 0

We are pleased to inform that The Local Exchange will be opened in the next 24 hours, so it would be better if you cancel all your old order as when the Local exchange is opened there would be some unexpected change on the price.

Any exchange will require a security code called exchange security code for the sake of safe and security.

We do apologize for the inconvenience that may be caused during the last few weeks. It would take several days for the BTC/ETH/UCH withdrawal function to be reopened.

P/s: If you break or violate any of our terms and conditions, your account may be terminated or suspended immediately without notice.

The Exchanging/Trading function will be available for the first 1,000 members. First come first served. This function will be available for all members as soon as possible.

Ucoin Cash offers trading/exchanging without trading fees to January 11th 2018.

The Ucoin Cash Team
Activity: 1484
Merit: 505
Dev can be the exchange you make here  Huh Huh Huh
Activity: 169
Merit: 100

The exchange security function has been added for the sake of safe and security of your transaction.

The Ucoin Cash Team

Ok. At least they've started giving us some kind of announces!

24 hours come and gone every day same BS.
Activity: 84
Merit: 2

The exchange security function has been added for the sake of safe and security of your transaction.

The Ucoin Cash Team

Such sorcery will surely prevail!
Activity: 98

The Ucoin Cash Team

Activity: 9

The Ucoin Cash Team
Activity: 24
Here will be pre-ico?
Activity: 234
I am poor but i am doing my best to be rich
Guessing will just have to wait and see what will happy till January 10th..
Activity: 88
ucoinscam

they have 3.2 eth of mine.

ill never see it again...
Activity: 8
No news from UCH? when will you come back? Or never come back? We need some news from you
Activity: 140
Ucoin cash is similar to Bitconnect? That may lend to other to earn profit? Isn't it just like a ponzi scheme?
with this noone can answer you friend. Wait!
Ucoin cash is similar to Bitconnect? That may lend to other to earn profit? Isn't it just like a ponzi scheme?

Then stay away from it
Why stay away, it's dangerous?
Now all investor are wait the website allow we to withdraw. So if you didn't join before still wait.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1

Then stay away from it
Why stay away, it's dangerous?
Activity: 168

Then stay away from it
Activity: 75
Activity: 112
I wonder that how long does it allow we to withdraw

dont think about it now..just wait n see my brother Smiley
I wonder that how long does it allow we to withdraw
Activity: 112
i hope this is not scam
but as long as still maintenance i'd still consider it as scam, they take time too long for maintenance ffs!
Activity: 63
Anyone have a link to a wallet? The site still doesn't allow deposits of Ucoin
Pages:
Jump to: