Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] UcoinCash Cryptocurrency ICO November 15 - page 37. (Read 58432 times)

Activity: 251
Merit: 100
to many lending platform now...all rush ico
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
bullshit, fifth time I tried.. it just doens't make any sense
Haha keep trying bro, you will got it someday.. and maybe Dev you can open Bounty or give away for us not need big amount but at least we have your coin to trade/lending.

There are only 5 rounds left.. think it will only get harder each time  Undecided

Oh well if anyone wants to sell some coins shoot me a message.
No scammers please, will use middleman if necessary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 504
WorkAsPro
In just 40 seconds, all the tokens were sold out and I could not buy UCH. This seems to be a way to encourage new investors to join the ICO, however I think the project is great because they own a large community and the future of UCH is wide open.
Activity: 462
Merit: 252
Haha keep trying bro, you will got it someday.. and maybe Dev you can open Bounty or give away for us not need big amount but at least we have your coin to trade/lending.
Activity: 8
Activity: 51
Ucoincash.co !!!! you do not have the exact time during the ICO, and it seems to me that this is done specially. as everyone began to press the button, BAY captcha is not displayed ... correct please, be honest with respect to investors ... let there be an honest fight between investors !! !!
Activity: 5
Sold out in 40 seconds...
And 4 round left..
Activity: 15
today the pop up says "the UCH ico hasnt started yet!" after successfully clicking and processing the buy button

W
T
F

Same here. Just another B.S
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
today the pop up says "the UCH ico hasnt started yet!" after successfully clicking and processing the buy button

W
T
F

Activity: 168
The project is interesting because it is difficult to buy UCH and this is the best loan project this year. I will try to own a little UCH before the trading and I hope that the withdrawal will go well as soon as the project ends.

true. but they are blocking withdrawal , which is also a red flag for the ICO.

can't wait for the ICO to launch.

if u need UCH , feel free to contact me

Regal and hextra did this too and see where they are now?

If its a red flag, why you keep buying the coins?
Doesnt make sense
Activity: 182
The project is interesting because it is difficult to buy UCH and this is the best loan project this year. I will try to own a little UCH before the trading and I hope that the withdrawal will go well as soon as the project ends.

true. but they are blocking withdrawal , which is also a red flag for the ICO.

can't wait for the ICO to launch.

if u need UCH , feel free to contact me
Activity: 289
Activity: 182

The round is finished. got myself 150 Coins
Price have been increased

Please beware of Impostor .

Before buying from me , i always will send PM to you guys . DO NOT TRADE WITHOUT A PROPER PM !
You will go first.

THOSE WHO REPORTED ME AND DE-TRUST ME ,  I WILL NOT SELL YOU !
DO NOT DE-TRUST ME BECAUSE I REFUSE TO GO FIRST !

Selling For 3$ ! (200UCH left)

PM ME confirmation
My Skype: [email protected]
Activity: 14
anyone got  their withdrawal ?
Activity: 234
I am poor but i am doing my best to be rich
Ucoin tokens withdrawals are now available...selling 23 UCH for $3.5 each anyone interested HMU
Activity: 154
I also now sent an email to their support and it got rejected, not good.
Activity: 201
Widthdrawls   Payment does not come already week. Help! Pending 2017-11-25 18:09:14 BTC 0.0155  Name of registration record of ucoinm

upload pic so we can tell what happening

Thank you! Message created in support. Payment came.
Activity: 154
Pending
Address: 0x480682734394e24760c12bfC7123ed9687ddD82b
2017-11-28 21:42:30
ETH   3.07

Withdrawl has been pending for days, anyone know what's going on, I have raised a ticket that hasn't been answered for days also, starting to think maybe I've lost my eth? Sad
Activity: 273
Merit: 250
New lending platform, Legendcoin. Might be easier to get in!

http://bit.ly/legendcoinsite
Activity: 256
Merit: 250
Widthdrawls   Payment does not come already week. Help! Pending 2017-11-25 18:09:14 BTC 0.0155  Name of registration record of ucoinm

upload pic so we can tell what happening
Pages:
Jump to: