Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] UcoinCash Cryptocurrency ICO November 15 - page 41. (Read 58432 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 10
I lost my 2fa and now I can't log in my accounts
I really really really need to log in for next round ICO.
My accounts is
luanuch25 - [email protected] - 0909123138
luanuch26 - [email protected] - 0909123138
luanuch27 - [email protected] - 0909123138
luanuch28 - [email protected] - 0909123138
luanuch29 - [email protected] - 0909123138
luanuch30 - [email protected] - 0909123138
Please help me, and thanks so much
i can only say :
"you deserve it."

when others trying to buy patiently, you use multiple account just to profit yourself, so you deserve it  Grin
what he did was horrible. he really uses a lot of accounts. Maybe after experiencing such a thing he will understand the concept of sharing with others. Smiley good luck my friends.

there are a lot of people like that out there.
one time I saw a person selling 1500 UCH. LOL
there's no way you can get that much by just using 1 account
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Selling UCH coin ( have 150 + (100 on pending) ) only

Selling it for 2.5$

REMINDER : Ucoincash closed their withdrawal - red flag here.. if u still insist to purchase from me (i will not responsible if they exit scam)

PM ME
or add me in skype : [email protected]
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
Made 2 withdraw requests more time ago, but no one arrives. Ticket closed without an answer, very very bad. Don't invest your money if you didn't already, try to withdraw if you can, that's my advise, could be scam as they don't give me my BTC and they didnt't answer to tickets.

http://i65.tinypic.com/imlzl4.png
http://i65.tinypic.com/10nb4t0.png
http://i67.tinypic.com/okvfrm.png

Selling it for 2.5$

REMINDER : Ucoincash closed their withdrawal - red flag here.. if u still insist to purchase from me (i will not responsible if they exit scam)

PM ME
Activity: 5

Selling it for 2.5$

PM ME

SCAM Alert! Send him eth and then he blocked my skype.
Activity: 169
After 7 rounds I am still unable to purchase Ucoins, I feel like giving up, I dont have time to watch the clock anymore. Hopefully I can withdraw my BTC and ETH after ICO is over.
Activity: 464
Merit: 250
My accounts is
i can only say :
"you deserve it."

when others trying to buy patiently, you use multiple account just to profit yourself, so you deserve it  Grin
what he did was horrible. he really uses a lot of accounts. Maybe after experiencing such a thing he will understand the concept of sharing with others. Smiley good luck my friends.
Activity: 104
i can't still get the coin.
i'll try it next round.

Selling it for 2.5$

PM ME
Activity: 71
well we can not withdraw our BTc or ETH anymore !! red flag
Activity: 4
I cant find anymore information of developer team of this project. It seem good but need more information
Activity: 239
My accounts is
i can only say :
"you deserve it."

Selling it for 2.5$

PM ME
Activity: 239
typical scam coin, support team or dev is not exist.
only bunch of scammer group, that's all..
lol

Selling it for 2.5$

PM ME
Activity: 364
Merit: 102
CHEERS
Well when investing into high risk lending coins (ponzi schemes), we should always assume right from the beginning that they are gone.
And if they pull through we get a high reward.

Not like we can do anything else than wait for a official response or a working system right now.
Despite that it is sugggested not to make any additional deposits until the issue is resolved.
Still many other lending coins don´t even allow us to withdraw until after the ICO.
So keep calm, continue to buy UCH with ur available balance, not like you can withdraw your BTC/ETH anyway.
And if they pull through we make huge profits with these coins.

Come on bud, we know the risks with these lending platforms but compared to other highly rated lending platforms this is the worst. Most of the platforms allowed the investor to withdraw their remaining balance and some with restrictions like buying atleast 50 coins. First of all there are multiple complaints about their buggy site and the way they conducted their ico and now this withdrawal issue.  Their support really sucks.
Activity: 17
Well when investing into high risk lending coins (ponzi schemes), we should always assume right from the beginning that they are gone.
And if they pull through we get a high reward.

Not like we can do anything else than wait for a official response or a working system right now.
Despite that it is sugggested not to make any additional deposits until the issue is resolved.
Still many other lending coins don´t even allow us to withdraw until after the ICO.
So keep calm, continue to buy UCH with ur available balance, not like you can withdraw your BTC/ETH anyway.
And if they pull through we make huge profits with these coins.
Activity: 168
i think ucoin cash is manipulating the coins.. i don't think the coin can sold out in 1 minutes LOL

the real problem right now is ucoincash is increasing the amount to "200" meaning at least your account need to have 200usd.

pretty sure we can see a huge scam now.

I put 600USD into ucoincash and i believe more people put more money than me.

how many coins u have brought ?

Only got lucky 50 coins so far
Activity: 66
Ok,so I patiently wait 3 hours till count down 30mb download speed,hit buy button0.01 seconds after it appeared,nothing....hit button 30 times more..green wheel spins for 1 min....sale over? Embarrassed Undecided Embarrassed Cry
Activity: 434
Merit: 251
Since the project was established,dev didn't show up. Did he give up?I think the community needs the right people to take over.
Pages:
Jump to: