Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] UNEAK Asset (FREE 0.04 BTC Bounty) - page 2. (Read 1062 times)

Activity: 15
Merit: 0
i think my post was deleted Sad, i'm sure about it, got a moderator message, looking forward to see the development of this ico.
Activity: 41
First Yobit-user ICO in a while, so I am looking forward to it. Yobit will accept, especially if people ask it to, via support, Addcoin (state it is for an ICO) or dominikherzog and Blacksmith.

Wink
Activity: 1
Like The project and i'am in
i have tow  questions first when we get the free coins
second when UNEAK coin be available on Yobit and outher exchanges
Thanks hope the best     ....................... peace from The MS  Wink Wink.
I have twin sisters...Monique and Uneak
Sweet!  Please send me 1000 tokens!  I would love to invest in something that's real vs bs coins!

My ETH Wallet
0xd23eE97b4AC6A742BE9A4f8Ec03404c7B3d4868c
Heyyy this is great! True Power to the People! I hope I get my free tokens too!  Grin
How can I collect my free tokens?
Activity: 63

FIRST 100 People to Comment below will get 1000 uneak tokens each from the Reward's Bounty Smiley

Please can I have 1000 uneak's tokens and I hope everything goes well for you I have seen you on yobit I think I would love to get involved in your team as well if possible??  

Can't wait for the ICO
Activity: 70
 Is the ICO coming up on yobit.net?
Activity: 41

FIRST 100 People to Comment below will get 1000 uneak tokens each from the Reward's Bounty Smiley

I am in, just.

No messing, this will be a good project. An honest guy that wants to make a success out of this. 

Definitely supporting UNEAK!! 
Activity: 193
Merit: 5
Glad to find this thread, but need more update hope yobit accept this ICO

We are hoping the same!!! Fingers crossed

Its a good project so hopefully they will Cheesy
Activity: 126
How to be in for the reward? Don't u need a wallet address or so?
Activity: 19
Is there any update with this coin? why theres no news ? Huh im excited to join once its online on yobit
Activity: 236

Please can I have 1000 uneak's tokens and I hope everything goes well for you I have seen you on yobit I think I would love to get involved in your team as well if possible??  
ICO will be an http://yobit.net exclusive? When it will be live on Yobit ICO? Total supply is too low, i think it will skyrocket once it listed
Activity: 26
It seems an interesting project, the name is like unique,
Activity: 487
Merit: 101
this coin have a good future, it will go up pretty sure, i support this project
This sounds fun, I'll bite. So I just post here and wait then?
Activity: 193
just heard about your project on yobit. i am a coin collector and can't resist. Smiley

this is one Token you are going to want in you portfolio Smiley Welcome Smiley
Activity: 136
Merit: 10
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
Can you give an example about this project how will it work? What is this project all about? It's development and progress?
Activity: 2
Sounds exciting. I'd like to get involved
Pages:
Jump to: